Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 12:00:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Etherium Classic - Callisto airdop 5th of March 2018  (Read 8189 times)
Branko

Activity: 2506
Merit: 319

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:18:11 PM

I was interested in this coin for a long time because it has a great potential. If ETH moves to full POS the price of ETC will rise several times for sure. I think that now is a good time to buy Ethereum Classic.

can you elaborate on that please ?

thing is the way I see it, if and when ETH goes to POS, all the dagger miners will move to ETC and the supply will explode .. I dont see how the price will rise

I hatre to burst your bubble, but supply will remain exactly the same Smiley
n00b2013

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:10:14 PM

I was interested in this coin for a long time because it has a great potential. If ETH moves to full POS the price of ETC will rise several times for sure. I think that now is a good time to buy Ethereum Classic.

thing is the way I see it, if and when ETH goes to POS, all the dagger miners will move to ETC and the supply will explode .. I dont see how the price will rise

I hatre to burst your bubble, but supply will remain exactly the same Smiley

depends how you look at it, technically the number will be the same, but the possession of coin will swing to big miners, and big miners tend to dump more of that Im very sure of, as such the supply in trading will grow Wink
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3990
Merit: 1432

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:11:26 PM

Wrong.  The difficulty will adjust and it will look like nothing has happened despite the increase in hash power.  If anything the price will def increase as the hash power rises.  I'm not sure what the relationship between the two really is tho...  But all coins in the past that have had increased hashing power were all followed by rising prices.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
n00b2013

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:42:05 PM

Wrong.  The difficulty will adjust and it will look like nothing has happened despite the increase in hash power.  If anything the price will def increase as the hash power rises.  I'm not sure what the relationship between the two really is tho...  But all coins in the past that have had increased hashing power were all followed by rising prices.

what I wrote above Smiley the technical number of coins may not change, but the ownership will change and so the supply on the market may increase, it usually does
as far as price and hashpower .. tbh its the other way around, on price increase the hashpower usually goes up, at least in my experience
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3990
Merit: 1432

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:38:48 PM

what I wrote above Smiley the technical number of coins may not change, but the ownership will change and so the supply on the market may increase, it usually does
as far as price and hashpower .. tbh its the other way around, on price increase the hashpower usually goes up, at least in my experience

Yeah, go ahead.  Double down on the stupid.  Welcome to my ignore list.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
n00b2013

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:46:57 PM

Yeah, go ahead.  Double down on the stupid.  Welcome to my ignore list.

if you didnt get what I wrote I feel welcomed on your ignore list Tongue
aundroid
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1247

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:24:41 PM

So I have to move the funds to MEW before the snapshot right?
No wallets like Exodus or Jaxx support it?

►►►     MY TOPICS     ◄◄◄
➤ Blockchain Basics - FAQ DE    ➤ [Guide] Protect your Crypto: Security tips for your home computer & network DE | EN    ➤ Crypto SCAM - HowTo protect yourself EN    ➤ [CHECKLISTE] zur Bewertung von ICOs  DE
➤ [Overview] Exchanges, IEOs and their ROIs DE | EN   ➤ [Howto] Use Ledger Nano as Security Key DE | EN    ➤ [OVERVIEW] Recommended Crypto Telegram Bots  DE | EN    ➤ [Overview] GUI Miner DE | EN
➤ Activity, Merit und Ranganforderungen im Forum DE    ➤ Alternativen zu Piggy's Notification Bot DE    ➤ [Howto] Give Bitcoin as a gift  DE | EN
alevlaslo

Activity: 1988
Merit: 593

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:01:17 PM

Coinomy will support it

Sale the first NFT of the first foto
bfriedman228

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:15:23 PM

A fork is always a great way to earn money. There are several strategies that help me earn money during a fork. And I will not miss this chance.  Grin

MERITT   P  R  O  T  O  C  O  L      WHITEPAPER
Decentralized Fundraising & Token Issuance
███████   TWITTER               BITCOINTALK               TELEGRAM   ███████
tylerik1

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:20:58 PM

It is really nice that Ethereum Classic will have a fork. I am glad that I bought and holded my Ethereum Classic for a longer time. I can relax with my entry and I think the people will start to buy because the most love free coins!

SmaiLee

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:05:30 PM

So I have to move the funds to MEW before the snapshot right?
No wallets like Exodus or Jaxx support it?

As long as you are owner of the Private Key, which is the case in Exodus, you can move to any other Wallet with all your coins incl. the Airdropped Callisto even if Exodus doesnt show the coin in it's interface.
Viscera

Activity: 660
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:35:56 PM

Are they going to support ERC-20 token? if so then i will hold ETC on MEW wallet. Coinomi is a good choice but i rather choose MEW for now. What do you guys suggest on other wallet that supprts ETC?
n00b2013

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:43:44 PM

Are they going to support ERC-20 token? if so then i will hold ETC on MEW wallet. Coinomi is a good choice but i rather choose MEW for now. What do you guys suggest on other wallet that supprts ETC?

I like emerald myself, its the only one which I feel comfy with since its geth based .. but they haven't mentioned support for callisto yet ..
ETCethereum

Activity: 451
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:50:46 PM

where announcement thread callisto
where addres , smart contract calisto
you dev callisto token

i think very dificult distribution token if calisto use ETH platform, and reward to etherum classic holder
financialfreedomcj

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:49:33 PM

What will happen to the price after the Callisto airdrop?
n00b2013

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:00:03 PM

What will happen to the price after the Callisto airdrop?

most likely drop some .. its the case with all airdrops, but then again etc aint mooning either .. so it may not drop much; watch the price, it should continue climbing, but depends how fast or slow it climbs, so will the decline do

etc aint making much fuss about callisto .. maybe they want it to be a quality airdrop and not just hype as is the case for many others .. who knows, for now Im holding, I actually want to own some callisto out of pure interest in the tech, we'll see the rest as it unfolds
Mapuo

Activity: 910
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:55:18 PM

Coinomy will support it

Is there a source for it, or it's your personal suggestion?

daeminium

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:26:22 AM

Announcing support for $CLO Callisto Network, $ETC's new #blockchain. To receive your free $CLO make sure you keep your $ETC inside you #Coinomi wallet at block 5,500,000.

https://twitter.com/CoinomiWallet/status/962455099690889220

europayio

Activity: 36

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:59:59 AM

Announcing support for $CLO Callisto Network, $ETC's new #blockchain. To receive your free $CLO make sure you keep your $ETC inside you #Coinomi wallet at block 5,500,000.

https://twitter.com/CoinomiWallet/status/962455099690889220

There has been just the one pump and then people selling - wondering if there will be another before 5500000 (we are at 54100000)

HanvanBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:18:26 AM

Meanwhile we are up 50% in price already since posting! i believe 100% is possible in the upcoming 2 weeks. Grin

*                                                              BTC~One day we'll all be living like kings!~BTC                                                             *
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: