Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:23:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] KEPLER - Next Generation Blockchain Platform For AI & Robotics🚀  (Read 68712 times)
Genesis07

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:27:12 PM

which exchanges are they aiming for? are they in talk with exchanges like kucoin, binance and so on?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
omwibya

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:34:49 PM

which exchanges are they aiming for? are they in talk with exchanges like kucoin, binance and so on?

I'm sure they will be, but I think it's a bit too early now. let's reach the ICO phase and then let's see.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:36:09 PM

What's after you buy back all of the tokens in circulation?

I don't think they are going to buy back all of the tokens. That would make no sense. They will probably buy back some percent in order to support the price.

I was about to answer it but you beat me to it  Smiley

Where did you find the info on the buyback? Haven't seen it!

Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:38:04 PM

ho much of the money raised will be used for the buyback ? not i big fan of it honestly. Usually a prefer dividends

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
wiredideas

Activity: 756

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:43:51 PM

ICO staring in a day. is KYC and whitelist is require? i could not find price for token on website. anyone have?

The price of KEP Token is in our Whitepaper. KYC and whitelist will be discussed few hours from now, just some minute details are being ironed out.

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
Token Williams

Activity: 310
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:47:15 PM

The Kepler roadmap in whitepaper says: Listing of KEP on major exchanges for may 2018. The way it is written, looks like Kepler already has deals with exchanges, can you tell anything about exchanges yet?

That's a standard sentence! Probably shouldn't read to much into it
More.Hash

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:49:31 PM

is there still the need for any translation English-German?

if yes, pls PM me, i would be happy to help. The project sounds extremely interesting.

Bitcore BTX - The Future Is Now | free BTX claiming for BTC holders + weekly airdrops + GPU mining
Bitcore F.A.Q.   |   BTX claiming + more info   |   ANN bitcointalk: open discussion   
segwit + bloom + 10 MB blocks + 2.5 min blocktime + only 400 MB blockchain! + Diff64_15 smooth algo
wiredideas

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:49:53 PM

The Kepler roadmap in whitepaper says: Listing of KEP on major exchanges for may 2018. The way it is written, looks like Kepler already has deals with exchanges, can you tell anything about exchanges yet?

We will be listed on major exchanges in May. For now, it's too early to divulge any information regarding that, but weeks leading up to that, we will let you know of all developments regarding that matter.

wiredideas

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:54:04 PM

It's too early to talk about what exchanges we will get listed. But one thing is for sure, we will be listed on some major exchanges come May 2018. And when that time comes we would let you know of any developments regarding that matter.

webdeveloper5050

Activity: 68

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:55:03 PM

What percentage of revenue is for a marketing budget?
wiredideas

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:56:01 PM

I don't think they are going to buy back all of the tokens. That would make no sense. They will probably buy back some percent in order to support the price.

I was about to answer it but you beat me to it  Smiley

It's in our whitepaper  :  https://keplertek.org/Whitepaper.pdf

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:59:31 PM

I was about to answer it but you beat me to it  Smiley

I think they are talking about the price support buy decreasing  supply.
Inoss

Activity: 84
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:00:51 PM

For everyone who is interested who I am, I am part of the Kepler team,
I was appointed as the CEO PA, My task is to Gather all the important questions from the community,
Our CEO promised to answer all your important questions, so he will be writing special Video for you.

As long as I have full information regarding Kepler ICO, I will be answering all your questions myself on the forum.

My rank >>> I know I have a Low rank on forum, I was always only reading the posts, I become active only to promote Kepler Technologies and join discussions about it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Regarding Media, I am sorry that we made some of you upset about out media links, we will consider to delete the links temporary until we will not upload PR articles.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Regarding KWC, We all acknowledge the importance of AML, therefore we will be strictly following the rules.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please join our telegraph group if you have any further questions, all our Management team are super accessible

wiredideas

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:05:57 PM

What percentage of revenue is for a marketing budget?

4% of the total Tokens will be earmarked for Marketing.

wiredideas

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:07:09 PM

I was about to answer it but you beat me to it  Smiley

I think they are talking about the price support buy decreasing  supply.

I have already addressed this in my previous posts. Thanks.

crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:09:56 PM

I was appointed as the CEO PA, My task is to Gather all the important questions from the community,
Our CEO promised to answer all your important questions, so he will be writing special Video for you.

As long as I have full information regarding Kepler ICO, I will be answering all your questions myself on the forum.

My rank >>> I know I have a Low rank on forum, I was always only reading the posts, I become active only to promote Kepler Technologies and join discussions about it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Regarding Media, I am sorry that we made some of you upset about out media links, we will consider to delete the links temporary until we will not upload PR articles.

Regarding KWC, We all acknowledge the importance of AML, therefore we will be strictly following the rules.

Please join our telegraph group if you have any further questions, all our Management team are super accessible

Thanks for the official introduction. I myself was wondering who you are, as we talked some pages before. 

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
Jay2408

Activity: 518

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:20:53 PM

Thanks for the official introduction. I myself was wondering who you are, as we talked some pages before. 

Great to have someone of the team here explicitely to answer community questions or forward them to the Kepler team.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:36:06 PM

Wow! Its great to have somebody from the team that is very active and at the same time clarifying inquiries from the community. Keep it up! Smiley
Inoss

Activity: 84
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:47:29 PM

Thank You for your Kind words!
Please feel free to ask any questions regarding the project.

Axcel-m

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:52:46 PM

Hey Inoss,

thanks for the detailed information about your self and the answered community questions.
Please keep in touch with us that we got enough information.
Looking forward to be part of the project.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: