Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:26:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] KEPLER - Next Generation Blockchain Platform For AI & Robotics🚀  (Read 68710 times)
alphashotgun

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:13:40 PM

is the bounty thread already online?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vladlenius

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:14:45 PM

As far as I have looked through the Whitepaper, now it is in the form of draft, therefore very general. However, it's useful to read it anyway. Still, I wait for the detailed info on the project
MissedBTCtrain

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:20:44 PM

Isn't this the worst fear of Elon Musk? AI robotics coming to life.

Why would we want AI robotics to be decentralized?

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰  
 ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:21:21 PM

thanks very much for the information regarding my question about upcoming exchanges.

honestly, i did not thought to get a proper answer. good to see that the devs are active here Smiley
paderobin

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:36:01 PM

Why wouldn't we? Decentralization will allow me - a commoner - to be able to invest in the development of high-tech products. Just look at what Google and Apple are doing with AI tech. Tell me how is it possible for me to get in as a common investor with no six digits in my account?
viljy

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:43:01 PM

I doubt that it is really possible to collect 1/4 billion dollars. Perhaps you will collect much less. So do you have a soft cap? Something I could not find a mention of it in whitepaper anywhere. If there is no soft cap, then what will you do if you collect for example 20 million? To build a plant, are not enough. Will you return the money to investors?
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:50:21 PM

is the bounty thread already online?
I'm also interested in this question, but apparently  -in their site in the section "Tokens" - no any mention of the bounty program.
Let's hope that eventually this thread will be launched.
cevap

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:52:24 PM

I doubt that it is really possible to collect 1/4 billion dollars. Perhaps you will collect much less. So do you have a soft cap? Something I could not find a mention of it in whitepaper anywhere. If there is no soft cap, then what will you do if you collect for example 20 million? To build a plant, are not enough. Will you return the money to investors?

Well, if they would present any more prototypes and would up their advertisement, they could come really close.
Just look at sirin labs, they are producing fancy phones and they managed to raise 158 mil $ on their crowdsale.  

crushcryptovn

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:55:21 PM

website need update more info about ICO
viljy

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:07:58 PM

In whitepaper on page 28 it is written:

All the coins left unsold after the ICO goes for saving until the further announcements Additionally, the same number of reserved tokens as number of Tokens allocated into savings account according to of NonSale Tokens will also be allocated into savings account.

This means that unsold tokens will not be burned. Why is this?
ParRus

Merit: 104

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:11:01 PM

website need update more info about ICO
Sections easily switch in the keyboard with the down arrow. But I think you are right, at first I was little bit confused too.
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:17:46 PM

All the coins left unsold after the ICO goes for saving until the further announcements Additionally, the same number of reserved tokens as number of Tokens allocated into savings account according to of NonSale Tokens will also be allocated into savings account.

Burning tokens increases investors confidence and value of the token because nobody can access this token and use it to disrupt the market at wil
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:19:38 PM

Why wouldn't we? Decentralization will allow me - a commoner - to be able to invest in the development of high-tech products. Just look at what Google and Apple are doing with AI tech. Tell me how is it possible for me to get in as a common investor with no six digits in my account?
You, me, and the rest of us too want not only our MIA robot, but also have a say in the company
sambuki

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:25:24 PM

Burning tokens increases investors confidence and value of the token because nobody can access this token and use it to disrupt the market at wil

Burning the unsold tokens is the fair way for both developers and investors. It is to make sure that nothing bad will be happened in the future in regards with the market manipulations.
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:31:59 PM

Hi I have a question in this "Investors can purchase shares in the company through Robotokens. Shareholders will also be entitled to shares in favor company dividends."
I didn't read the whitepaper yet, maybe it's explained there, but what are Robotokens? An internal token? Its value it's pegged to KEP ?

Yes, you are right it is well explained in our whitepaper, in fact, it's so well explained that it's better for me to just screenshot it and paste it here.

But if I'm right it won't stay a ERC20 token, you will launch your own blockchain at one point?

Yes, this is the plan,
In case we launch our own blockchain we will swap tokens to our coins.
after we switch to our blockchain we will start new project >>> Blockchain City <<< which will be huge. We will build new City from different blockchain startups. AND acquire free land for all of them, AND create Safe heaven for them

It sounds like a huge project. Have you already thought about a location for this blockchain city? It would need to be somewhere without crypto regulation imo.
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 04:33:19 PM

For everyone who is interested who I am, I am part of the Kepler team,
I was appointed as the CEO PA, My task is to Gather all the important questions from the community,
Our CEO promised to answer all your important questions, so he will be writing special Video for you.

As long as I have full information regarding Kepler ICO, I will be answering all your questions myself on the forum.

My rank >>> I know I have a Low rank on forum, I was always only reading the posts, I become active only to promote Kepler Technologies and join discussions about it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Regarding Media, I am sorry that we made some of you upset about out media links, we will consider to delete the links temporary until we will not upload PR articles.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Regarding KWC, We all acknowledge the importance of AML, therefore we will be strictly following the rules.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please join our telegraph group if you have any further questions, all our Management team are super accessible

welcome, thanks for showing attention in here and listening the community(About the articles) I think lots of people will ask you lots of questions, so good luck in here:)
btw. hiring you shows ( at least to me) us that KEPLER is solid and know how to do business in cryptoworld, many projects fall because not having a campaign manager or anyone from the team. kudos.

crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:33:27 PM

Burning the unsold tokens is the fair way for both developers and investors. It is to make sure that nothing bad will be happened in the future in regards with the market manipulations.

Yep, I also think that burning unsold tokens is the only right way to keep the trust of your investors.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:38:36 PM

of course there will burn the unsold tokens.But i think a good alternative is also give it back to the investors.
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 04:48:55 PM

of course there will burn the unsold tokens.But i think a good alternative is also give it back to the investors.

Increasing the supply decreases the price of the tokens, so i think burning them is a good choice from KEPLER team for investors. Most of the investors prefer burning than increasing.

Inoss

Activity: 84
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:02:00 PM
Merited by Bowtiesarecool (5)

What we want to do is different thing.
We want to use blockchain and give the possibility to General public and crypto community to invest in High-tech development.
1. this will be very good for investors to accumulate huge income.
2. Good opportunities for developers/inventors to create or invent something.
3. Benefit for the society in General.

Increasing the supply decreases the price of the tokens, so i think burning them is a good choice from KEPLER team for investors. Most of the investors prefer burning than increasing.

I can promise that there will be no new tokens released. <<< you can check our smart contracts on Githab Later.

About Burning unsold tokens, there were huge discussions about it.
We already have buyers, the private companies who will be buying unsold tokens for fiat money. FOR the same price as on exchanges.

This will be way better then burning as we have investors who can buy more then 100 m tokens.
This will end up good for investors as we will have all the money we need to make Kepler Successful.
Just imagine this complex, https://www.keplertek.org/complex/when we fully build it,  this will be Huge. And the Token price will also go to huge.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>> BOUNTY THREAD <<<<
We will launch bounty thread next few hrs Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: