Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:25:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: No future for bitcoin  (Read 2170 times)
shi07

Activity: 122
Merit: 15

Long Live BTC

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:03:46 PM

I disagree in "no future for bitcoin" because if you have read a lot of articles and news some other countries uses bitcoin for payment tranctions on some businesses.In addition I believe that in the future many countries will adopt bitcoin but offcourse by the support of government.
ardibimbim

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:05:09 PM

I think it's just a prediction, because no one knows for sure what will happen in the crypto world in the future.
I remain optimistic and confident that it will continue to grow and will remain the first choice among the new virtual currency................ Smiley
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:08:05 PM

Well I don't see no points in your argument as thinking of it we still consider that Bitcoin and the cryptocurrency market as whole as a young market that still has a lot to grow for. Seeing how other people discover and try to join it they always end up going to the biggest cryptocurrency first and that is of course Bitcoin which is the most popular out there. Also people who are interested in the cryptocurrency would likely stumble at Bitcoin first before even discovering other cryptocurrencies that is how popular Bitcoin is. I would consider that it is just the beginning for Bitcoin as it will likely lead the way of the cryptocurrencies.
omerL

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:11:53 PM

Guys, I think in future bitcoin will fell down and Instead of old blockchain technologies will come new and more large-scale projects. Bitcoin It is just the beginning.
Don't agree with you.
I think Bitcoin will always be the strongest, he is like the gold of the cryptocurrencies and also everyone know Bitcoin.
It have some problems but they will be fixed.
santieevanz

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:22:33 PM

I think, I know the reason why did you said that there is no future for bitcoin and I'm pretty sure because of the continuously decreasing value of it and as of now, there is no signal of a sudden increase which is kinda disappointing to all of us. I don't want bitcoin to be banned here in our country because I still believe that bitcoin has the potential to pump again, which will be a big surprised to all of us. Let's just hope for the best result in the future. Fighting!

micheal wang

Activity: 212
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:25:48 PM

Guys, I think in future bitcoin will fell down and Instead of old blockchain technologies will come new and more large-scale projects. Bitcoin It is just the beginning.

Bitcoin unfinished in mines there are still about 4 million btc, you are very hurried to create this thread, so, can you please be patient for a moment to create this thread. I don't know, why are you thingking about this, if you have read some rumours about this thread, can you give me a source to believe in this news. Because I believe blockchain will be used and needed by human in the future, and I believe too bitcoin will be a global currency that needed and used by human in the future.
micheal wang

Activity: 212
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:27:34 PM

Bitcoin unfinished in mines there are still about 4 million btc, you are very hurried to create this thread, so, can you be patient for a moment to create this thread. I don't know, why are you thingking about this, if you have read some rumours about this thread, can you give me a source to believe in this news. Because I believe blockchain will be used and needed by human in the future, and I believe too bitcoin will be a global currency that needed and used by human in the future.
Jake.bluees

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:44:07 PM

Many think in this way, but we must consider that just as programs, webs, systems can be reinvented and updated, the possibility that bitcoin does so is not far away, besides this could be a way to attract attention and leave aside the big fall that has had
acha 1 3

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 04:51:08 PM

Hello.. I think bitcoin is very hard to rivaled by another crypto coin, although that's bigger than bitcoin, because bitcoin is very famous and that's the first crypto coin, many people will choose bitcoin because the price is going up so fast and significant, this good for investment and will give you the profit, thanks you
wiro212

Activity: 700
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:51:26 PM

oh well... thas possible even we knew the technolgoy improved, so many test and succesfullperformance, but we know bitcoin is a revolutioner coin... i think not any coin can replaced bitcoin as a main cryptocurrency.
becks7074

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:52:25 PM

Let's think about the present tense. It is unknown, will we be in the future?
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 04:52:37 PM

I can just laugh at these all day long. No research,no statistical data,just assumption based on what people call thinking.
Just the beginning,definitely,for its your say,right. Where exactly do you think bitcoin will fall? Pits? Drains? A bit huge hole,if you know what I mean..
More large-scale projects,you mean ICOs? Yeah surely they will be the ones to defeat the streak,if only they are legit enough.

Ris88

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 04:53:05 PM

I do not think it's too soon, that the concept of bitcoin is very good and has a very remarkable community, which makes bitcoin will keep going long until every country receives bitcoin all over the world ...
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:56:07 PM

The difference between the demand to the supply availability is the one that decides the market. With bitcoin the demand has been increasing, but the supply keeps on getting reduced as days pass with special events of halving. Future of cryptocurrency will be promising as bitcoin and other real time usage keeps increasing on different needs.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Gen-8

Activity: 169

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:00:59 PM

I do not really agree that this bitcoin is said to have no future, because I've seen it myself from my association that uses this bitcoin, I think if we do it well, it will be lucky and make our future better. think positive to move forward.
sonic212

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:18:48 PM

In my opinion, bitcoin has great potential in the future, so with a slight decline in the price of Bitcoin do not worry too much, I'm sure Bitcoin will grow back in the next 2 or 3 months, maybe your Bitcoin will become more valuable and you will benefit from what You have at this time.
MCM10

Activity: 128

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:19:40 PM

there is no future for people who do not want to learn and understand the meaning of bitcoin work, that's my opinion. it is from bitcoin this is what makes the future better, as long as used properly and correctly, the future dibitcoin there, think positive in doing whatever it is
todiefor17

Activity: 344
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:24:56 PM

Bitcoin will be very hard to beat. The level of trust, support and awareness is high compared to other upcoming technologies. Anything is however possible but we are years away from seeing the downfall of btc. It probably won't happen!
Well, there is no way to defeat Bitcoin, it's hard to know what the future of Bitcoin will be and what is causing the Bitcoin community a lot of debate, many say that Bitcoin will survive. So far, some people say that Bitcoin will definitely grow and that, in my opinion, more and more people are joining this community.

bocyaj

Activity: 1326
Merit: 308

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:31:23 PM

Bitcoin will be very hard to beat. The level of trust, support and awareness is high compared to other upcoming technologies. Anything is however possible but we are years away from seeing the downfall of btc. It probably won't happen!
Well, there is no way to defeat Bitcoin, it's hard to know what the future of Bitcoin will be and what is causing the Bitcoin community a lot of debate, many say that Bitcoin will survive. So far, some people say that Bitcoin will definitely grow and that, in my opinion, more and more people are joining this community.
Bitcoin has very bright future . Bitcoin is the king of crypto currency,no way to defeat the bitcoin and all.Due to some external fact and panic selling,price of bitcoin reduce some how.But March -April the price of bitcoin will regain his strength and value.So just hold the bitcoin with patience till March to get profit.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀