Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:35:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: No future for bitcoin  (Read 2170 times)
goribert

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:35:00 PM

Guys, I think in future bitcoin will fell down and Instead of old blockchain technologies will come new and more large-scale projects. Bitcoin It is just the beginning.

It is true that every day digital technologies related to cryptology are advancing a lot, taking the scope of this field to new frontiers. However, I do not believe that the blockchain technology is becoming obsolete, and rather I am convinced that humanity has not yet taken advantage of the potential that the blockchain has to improve many of the fields in which this technology can be implemented.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ChatterPocket

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:43:02 PM

I semi-agree but the power of bitcoin is in it's community. Unlike every other project, Bitcoin allows the community to improve upon it's infrastructure (ie. Lightening, segwit2x)
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:54:22 PM

In fact, digital technology is advancing so dramatically that none of the current cryptocurrencies have too many chances to prevail in the long term. With the potential of nascent quantum computing to undermine all the advances of current cryptology without any problem, great efforts will have to be made in this field in order to survive in an increasingly hostile environment.
cutiemolit

Activity: 179

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:04:27 PM

In fact, digital technology is advancing so dramatically that none of the current cryptocurrencies have too many chances to prevail in the long term. With the potential of nascent quantum computing to undermine all the advances of current cryptology without any problem, great efforts will have to be made in this field in order to survive in an increasingly hostile environment.

I don't believe that Bitcoin don't have a future. Hence, Bitcoin is really improving, from unknown cryptocurrency to a very popular one. Those who don't know Bitcoin maybe don't have a future to be rich and succeed.
kavindra

Activity: 221

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:12:03 PM

I think it's a lot of the future of bitcoin this year, this year the beginning of the bitcoin, since the beginning of January the price of bitcoin continues to decline and a lot of bad news about the bitcoin I read.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
masudRtarek

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:22:30 PM

I think Bitcoin will move forward in the future. And by bitcane can all be cut in the earth. Grin Grin Grin Grin
zoloq33

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:22:45 PM

You might be right but I will give bitcoin some time. Things are not going very good for BTC now, with bad news coming very often, but that doesn't mean it won't recover. If this keeps for another 8-10 months from now then I think we can start to worry.
Rozita

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:25:10 PM

For sure you are right. Every technology needs to improve and Bitcoin is the same. All of us are aware of bitcoin problems. These problems should be solved by new cryptocurrencies.
onemoretime8520

Activity: 265

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:28:54 PM

the btc has made a beginning and as history has shown us every technology has been replaced with a better one if the pioneer in that existing one don`t do updates and is left behind such as Nokia mobile phones.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
kiky03

Activity: 305
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:38:43 PM

Guys, I think in future bitcoin will fell down and Instead of old blockchain technologies will come new and more large-scale projects. Bitcoin It is just the beginning.
yeah maybe in future there is no technology anymore include bitcoin will dissappear
CyberKuro

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:41:43 PM

I expect more than just your thought without explanation, just random guess.
Don't you see most coins are in bloodbath right now? it's because bitcoin get corrected, everytime bitcoin price fall down, every coins in the market will follow it.
Now, imagine if bitcoin does not has a future, none of the altcoins will have it either. Like always mentioned; if bitcoin fail, altcoins will follow it to the grave.
wumBowo

Activity: 770
Merit: 298

tozex.io

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 11:45:04 PM

the biggest potential on the future might be the technology that drives on bitcoin as we called "blockchain".
I really interesting how the blockchain will go forward

Tozex