Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:50:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: tips for begginers  (Read 1605 times)
BitcoinFrik

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:58:17 AM

any advice for beginner trader ? what exchange to use and worth trust ? what coins to consider trading in ? what strategies to use ?

From what I've learned so far, these are a few things you should consider when buying cryptos at this moment:
1. If you buy a coin/token worth of 50$, expect to pay around 20-30% of the total value of the coins when you withdraw them from the exchange;
2. Do not do daytrading, it's very risky and you may end up losing more money than you earned. HOLD for long term instead (years) and you won't be affected by the markets price changes.
jayveerastrullo

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:05:37 AM

you must need to learn the basic knowledge about coins. Social media will help you but be careful on what you're reading it might fake. Youtube, Twitter and this forum will help you a lot

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
vinzon04295

Activity: 75
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:29:14 AM

you must need to learn the basic knowledge about coins. Social media will help you but be careful on what you're reading it might fake. Youtube, Twitter and this forum will help you a lot

and better study the feature of the coin it's volatility and market cap because there are coins that is only good at first but not for long term
hermada

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:35:02 AM

Don't store coins on centralized exchanges for long term.
Don't panic.
HODL has a much more quality of life, than daytrade.
ninabobo

Activity: 463
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:37:57 AM

any advice for beginner trader ? what exchange to use and worth trust ? what coins to consider trading in ? what strategies to use ?

you should try to find basic knowledge first if you want to trade with crypto, you can try from ethereum to be trading with altcoin. there are lots of good exchanges right now, you should try to get more education about trading

XEOP$

Activity: 126
Merit: 171

In Crypto We Trust

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:39:27 AM

4-yrs quest for profitable trading led me to the best advice I could give you. Keep calm and be observant

Zeque02

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:09:05 AM

If you are investing in coins for the long-term, the safest strategy is holding, but day-trading, or even casual trading can be profitable in the short term, allowing you to increase your stack relatively faster. Whether you’re a beginner to crypto trading or just trying to take a chance in this exciting new market

If you want to get high profit you should do your job heartily. It means giving time and know your job description first before entering. It needs full of knowledge about bitcoin in order for you to post exact  reason to each topics. In investing bitcoin it is good to hold in order to have or get high profit.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Waqas vicky

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:48:13 AM

For beginners traders, I would like to advice you do your own research first before putting your money into any crypto currency.
And don't put all your money in one basket.
Try to make portfolio.
So you have some other options as well. Wink
ZIM17

Activity: 89

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:07:36 AM

as my experience in every relationship I have and no experience in discussing the botcoin position and on the basis of my readiness to read every post of others I had a little bit of knowledge to continue with bitc oin and every time I watch vedios about my starting point it will be discussed gradually becoming all clear and achieving my knowledge. so for not knowing what to do to keep the bitcoin read and watch help and negotiate your problem I'm not sure that's the help your problem but it's best to ask people who are experts in the crypto world.
hazznel

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:13:55 AM

A few generic beginner tips that will help you to get up to speed:
1: Never invest more than you can afford to loose.
2: Buy the dips (looks easy and is quite easy, if you can resist huge green candles / FOMO)
3: Begin with trading CMC top 25 coins, to avoid to much risk in the beginning.
4: To get the best average price for long term holds, apply dollar cost averaging (buy fixed amounts each weak, and buy a bit more in case of a sudden dip)
5: Bitcointalk, youtube and Google are your friends. View and read a lot about trading to get the hang of it.
6: Do your own research on a coin. never just jump in based on some social media hype.

Hope this helps a little.

Very good list! But I would like to add one more thing to your list:
7. Don't panic sell! When the market goes down, that's when you BUY, when the market goes UP, that's when you SELL! Your emotions on the other hand will tell you otherwise, but don't listen to your emotion, make logical decisions.
CherRic

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:18:35 AM

As a beginner, there are alot of things to learn especially when it comes to trading. First, you must choose the right exchange. An exchange with good security features, easy to learn features and have a good volume of coins. Choose the exchnage with most number of listed coins. In terms of selecting the right coins, once the coin is already listed, they already have value. Select the coins that you can afford to buy. Lastly, always be ready on the things that might happen to the market chart.
buldogers

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:36:01 AM

I'm also a beginner. I'm reading the replies on the threads, thank you so much for the tips. I'm learning here in the forum!  Smiley
Ariess

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:38:38 AM

I think if to explain it as a whole it may be difficult for you to understand instantly. so I think the best thing for you to do right now is, try to learn one by one about everything that concerns the market, commerce and crypto. there is a lot of discussion in this forum that can make knowledge and understanding for you.
Seaze007

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:41:38 AM

My tips on begginers are if you like bitcoin you must learn what is bitcoin all about,  you study and then practise to trading amd don't afraid to ask to the pioneer in bitcoin because they are more experience about bitcoin.  And also be smart to used youre bitcoin.
laravuemaster

Activity: 378

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:49:54 AM

That will be depending to an altcoin that you are going to use because there are different wallets out there, i highly prefer that you should use myetherwallet for your altcoins and use liqui.io for an exchanger to hold your bitcoins, most of the professional traders here in this forum is always referring to this coin holders.

CuteBaby123

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:57:58 AM

As a beginner, here are some of my pieces of advice:
1. Do your own research about trading. Read also about the crypto coins.
2. Learn the basics in trading, selling and buying policies.
3. Buy coins that have value or price is stable, I mean, already trusted.
4. Choose exchange with good security features. Difficult to hack.
5. Read topics at the neginners and help to widen your knowledge.

[ GDP ] GOODS DIGITAL PASSPORT
Make Counterfeiting Goods Impossible (https://gdpassport.com/)
ChrisStewart35

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:18:16 AM

Main thing I've learnt is how to read various graphs and recognise various stages a coin is in. Research, research and more research!

Feel the market is always going to grow over the next five years but read read read!!!
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:18:20 AM

I want to share my experience for biggners
1: Work with proper plan.
2: Work with honesty.
3:In start don't try to earn money.
4: Try always to get information more and more.
5: Follow the forum rules.
6: Give time for new research.
that will make you excellent user of bitcoin.
kissme09

Activity: 658

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:22:26 AM

you better try to find lots of knowledge about bitcoin and other crypto. there is plenty of bitcointalk knowledge material for your understanding. spend a little time reading and searching for knowledge. after that you will know what step will you do. may be useful.

Knowledge is what you can learn from the materials or articles on this forum or blog sites. But that knowledge does not help you much in trading, so I advise you to skip trading to help you have the necessary experience for the future.

ninabobo

Activity: 463

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:25:42 AM

there are many exchanges that have a full degree of confidence. you can see and refer to marketcap. there is an exchange in all altcoin. for altcoin you should check it first, but if you want to trade you can buy bitcoin or ethereum as the first crypto you buy. because the two crypto is a benchmark of all existing altcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: