Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:27:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: tips for begginers  (Read 1605 times)
dadumtuss123

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:46:34 AM

I want to share my experience for biggners
1: Work with proper plan.
2: Work with honesty.
3:In start don't try to earn money.
4: Try always to get information more and more.
5: Follow the forum rules.
6: Give time for new research.
that will make you excellent user of bitcoin.
1. I think it's really hard for newbie to spot a proper plan
2. Absolutely agree
3. It's really weird when you're doing something not for money so i think it should be less money not no money.
4. Agree, informations are the key to help us in every ankward situation.
5. Yes of course , if you don't you will get banned.
6. You only can research if you're the smart one.
Rashid pk

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:23:56 AM

A few generic beginner tips that will help you to get up to speed:
1: Never invest more than you can afford to loose.
2: Buy the dips (looks easy and is quite easy, if you can resist huge green candles / FOMO)
3: Begin with trading CMC top 25 coins, to avoid to much risk in the beginning.
4: To get the best average price for long term holds, apply dollar cost averaging (buy fixed amounts each weak, and buy a bit more in case of a sudden dip)
5: Bitcointalk, youtube and Google are your friends. View and read a lot about trading to get the hang of it.
6: Do your own research on a coin. never just jump in based on some social media hype.

Hope this helps a little.
it's really helpfull.. thank you very much for your valuable suggestion.
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:45:33 PM

Hi,

That's quite simple in fact:

1- Invest what you can afford to lose. Really. That's the main point.

2- Consider that if you wait, you can make potentially higher profit. Trading over the short-term is much harder. If you can wait, you will secure higher profits.

3- Bitcoin is not merely about trading. Read about it! Wink

Pansamantala

Activity: 242
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:54:05 PM

The best tip I can say for people who are still beginning in the world of investment. Especially in the case of bitcoin, is that they should not be easily afraid of price decreases and should buy more or hold at the very least.
Tiktik

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:57:54 PM

any advice for beginner trader ? what exchange to use and worth trust ? what coins to consider trading in ? what strategies to use ?
Well first know what bitcoin is so you will not surprice if its value change day by day. Study all things about bitcoin. Read articles and news so you are updated. My tips for begginers is dont rush to earn early. By joining in this campaigh do not think of money. Just have passion in sharing your knowledge and you will see at the end of rhe day, you feel satisfied with your work and what you do. Just have a lot of patience and believe it or not awards are coming next to you.
sumosama

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:07:44 AM

Look at the BTC / USD market if you want to buy altcoin. altcoin prices always depend on BTC / USD.
Pamela Jobelle

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:34:29 AM

The usual reason of losses. Study and research a good coin, you can find a lot of crypto basics in youtube. Invest more of your time and attention in learning if you want be successful and it will pay off.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:00:59 PM

Control your emotions and let your strategy guide you. Read, absorb, and don't be afraid to ask that noob question. Don't pretend you know something you don't and be real with what your trading. I say get some coins by earning them and then try and trade them. Be prepared to make mistakes, we all do in the beginning. Just learn from them. Finally,if you don't enjoy this then stop and buy for long-term only or not all.
The control of your emotions is critical if you want to be a successful trader, it is very easy to try to sell your holdings by impulse if things are not going in the direction you want but that is a huge mistake, you need to always be calm and rational, if you cannot manage it, then trading is probably not for you, and also we need to accept the fact that we all make mistakes the problem is when you are trading mistakes can be very costly so we need to do everything we can to reduce them but to eliminate them is going to be impossible.
partysumo

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:58:35 PM

If you want to increase your rank and than join campaigns you need to read and search a lot, since there is this merit system. I would also suggest Blog campaigns because you can earn a lot only by writing and posting.

Jalum

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:01:52 PM

I want to share my experience for biggners
1: Work with proper plan.
2: Work with honesty.
3:In start don't try to earn money.
4: Try always to get information more and more.
5: Follow the forum rules.
6: Give time for new research.
that will make you excellent user of bitcoin.
1. I think it's really hard for newbie to spot a proper plan
2. Absolutely agree
3. It's really weird when you're doing something not for money so i think it should be less money not no money.
4. Agree, informations are the key to help us in every ankward situation.
5. Yes of course , if you don't you will get banned.
6. You only can research if you're the smart one.
Thanks for the tips all of you. I am looking to be a better trader by next month or sooner because it's a thriller.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Troysen

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:08:54 PM

Cryptocurrency is a high risk and volatile venture that needs proper knowledge of how things work. you can get all the advice there is from which wallets to use, what to buy, when to sell and all other aspects of the trade, but the top most important advice one can ever give a newcomer is, KNOW WHERE YOU PUT YOUR MONEY. research, inquire ask questions. as long as you have adequate knowledge then nothing will ever go wrong.
Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:14:19 PM

any advice for beginner trader ? what exchange to use and worth trust ? what coins to consider trading in ? what strategies to use ?
Tips can be given a lot, but they may not be working in the cryptocurrency market. Since there are a lot of uncertainties. For example here is an interesting topic from the investor. Good advice guy gives. You can look at. But only very cautiously. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2875660.msg29538832#msg29538832
metenjean

Activity: 854
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:17:30 PM

I think if you're a beginner in cryptocurrencies then you should consider not to trading, instead if you really wanted to investing in cryptocurrencies then try to buy ICOs or bitcoin or ETH but hold it for investment rather than trading for a short period, there are lots of exchanger but consider bittrex don't accept new account already, nowadays the most popular in my opinion is binance or cryptopia. However if you wanted to buy ICOs you should researched thoroughly because there are lots of them popping each day  Grin
coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 07:25:59 PM

2: Buy the dips (looks easy and is quite easy, if you can resist huge green candles / FOMO)
4: To get the best average price for long term holds, apply dollar cost averaging (buy fixed amounts each weak, and buy a bit more in case of a sudden dip)
5: Bitcointalk, youtube and Google are your friends. View and read a lot about trading to get the hang of it.
6: Do your own research on a coin. never just jump in based on some social media hype.

Pretty much everything you need to know.

Bottom line, study how the system and market works. It's a gamble out there. You can either earn big, or lose even bigger. The risks are just lurking around. But these are things you need to overcome if you really want to earn once you jump in. So, are you bold enough?

andylowe

Activity: 293
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:56:08 PM

I think if you're a beginner in cryptocurrencies then you should consider not to trading, instead if you really wanted to investing in cryptocurrencies then try to buy ICOs or bitcoin or ETH but hold it for investment rather than trading for a short period, there are lots of exchanger but consider bittrex don't accept new account already, nowadays the most popular in my opinion is binance or cryptopia. However if you wanted to buy ICOs you should researched thoroughly because there are lots of them popping each day  Grin
My tips for begginers? Its simple, you must need to study everything about bitcoin, on how this was created, why bitcoin created, why bitcoin exist. Because that was really good if you all know that. You must need to gather many information about bitcoin for you to be updated on everything that is going on. You must need to do a research because it can really help you for everything you wanted to know.
Sergey190785

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:02:22 PM

If you first hear both bitcoins and crypto currency, first learn about this in detail. Perhaps this is not to your liking ...

Vladimir4ik1

Activity: 57

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:10:06 PM

Thank you very much for useful information. I will follow your advice.
daniweb

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:17:54 PM

The most important tip for beginners is for them to know to not sell when the graphics are red. Don't panic. Think twice before you act
allthebitandbobs

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:29:40 PM

buy low sell high and only invest what you can afford to lose

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Scorpion

Activity: 887
Merit: 516

Bitcoin OG

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:31:10 PM

Try to learn a little bit everyday.  Find good and legitimate YouTuber channels to listen to that talks about the latest news and what it means.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: