Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 03:44:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FAKE ICOs Bounties. What to do?  (Read 6406 times)
deadmousehat

Activity: 1974
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:36:28 AM

yea many scam project open the bounty campaign.
it can be an experience for beginners to be more careful before joining bounty, you need to learn their project first. and look at their bounty manager, trusted or not.
I suggest to prefer join bounties that managed by trusted manager
Jimmy palumbo

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:38:59 AM

First you have to choose a good bounty manager, because the bounty manager will usually choose some good ICO projects.
Then you can look at the heat of the ICO project,watch the ICO project and the ICO team, and you won't be fooled.

Wandika

Activity: 508
Merit: 250

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:46:10 AM

First you have to choose a good bounty manager, because the bounty manager will usually choose some good ICO projects.
Then you can look at the heat of the ICO project,watch the ICO project and the ICO team, and you won't be fooled.
There are some bounty managers who are just messing around and just want to get profit for themselves only, so always do study still on what project to join that have potential for success.

mariangpalad

Activity: 196

Protocol and Token to Reinvent Skill Validation

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:04:51 AM

I am a newbie just trying to grow on this platform. Within a week of participating in altcoin bounties, 2 bounties I participated in have been reported as Scammers. I get a lot of reads on my articles and Social media pages. I cannot keep encouraging people to invest in these altcoins if they would eventually get scammed. How can new bounty hunters like myself differentiate between a genuine bounty and scammers bounty?
You need to know there are many trashy ICOs and bounty campaigns in the market who will runa way after they achieve a cetrain amount of funds from the investors,that is why you need to check their legitimacy and credibility,founder and developers background will be a big factor of choosing a good bounty.

chamaraprabhath

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:06:54 AM

There are so may ICOs and their bounties in the cryptocurrency market. A lot of them are scams. But there are so many good ICOs that we can do their bounties. Here you should read about their project concept, Technology, Team members, ICO price, token allocation for the bounty etc. without doing above research if you do bounty you will spend your valuable time will be nothing at the end. In these days i am doing so many bounties and the main bounty is Daneel bounty. It is the first artificial intelligence assistant created to help cryptocurrency investors. Do research find good and popular ICO and then select their bounties. Good luck.

daneel [●_●] Your Personal Cryptocurrency Smart Assistant ▬
\\ ▬▬ ICO > 29th January ▬▬ // (http://daneel.io)
susuberuang

Activity: 926
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:12:42 AM

I am a newbie just trying to grow on this platform. Within a week of participating in altcoin bounties, 2 bounties I participated in have been reported as Scammers. I get a lot of reads on my articles and Social media pages. I cannot keep encouraging people to invest in these altcoins if they would eventually get scammed. How can new bounty hunters like myself differentiate between a genuine bounty and scammers bounty?

if you want to avoid fake ICO you should be more careful and determine who the developer team and how the project they make if his team has good trading experience ICO will definitely run successfully, so the key is the team, the plan roadmap (roadmap) and whitepaper that they have.
habaratbu

Activity: 174

Private Banking & Trading Platform: Wealth Managem

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:17:32 AM

Its very simple,stay away do a lot of background check before joining these ICOs and bounty campaigns.Theres a lot to consider before joining any of these like product,team developers.founder's background,partnership etc. you just need to fill the blanks by researching.

IgniHash

Activity: 224

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:18:17 AM

Well, I can say that is the part of the journey as a bounty hunter. You can do nothing after got scammed. Just relax and learn from your mistakes. Doing research about a project is so tricky. But I believe you will find your own way to get a good project for your work.

ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:21:43 AM

I suggest to follow bounty ICO with campaign manager who already have trust, because to read whitepapers and running projects is complicated, I also often follow the project manager in by tokenmarket because he has a good trust, now I'm understanding how to recognize the project scam / fail and it is very complicated.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Zanetti83

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:25:47 AM

It will be hard for beginners to differentiate a legit and a scam ICO/project, because there are companies that have good projects that is being run by professionals in this kind of scams. It is annoying because sometimes the project that we are promoting ending up scamming people. But there are still ways for you to spot those shitty projects, my advise to you is too look for their whitepaper because most scam ICO/projects have poor writing and poor content on their whitepaper. Take a look on how huge the community that is supporting it, if only few people wants to support it better to avoid it. If the people behind it don't want to reveal themselves, more likely that they are planning to scam their investors.

Nice input. I also feel hard to differentiate ICO which is scam, and legiitimate ICO.
Even though we have read about the project concept, token allocation, and technology they are offering, and also the bounty campaign manager, still sometimes we just cannot avoid to be involved in of these scam.
myrliska1313

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:06:53 AM

At me a question, prompt where on a forum it is possible to look a rating of managers? Who are engaged in bounty, all write about this, that you need to pay attention to the manager, to his previous projects. Where to see projects he participated in earlier Huh
bitcub

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 09:27:46 AM

If you are wearing a signature from bounty,  you dont have to promote it as your signature is already advertising it. Another thing much better to research a coin before joining a bounty or else you are promoting a bogus ICO and wasting your time. 

Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:34:13 AM

The solution is that you have to follow campaigns managed by well known managers like colorless, jamal, sylon or others, they rarely hold scam project campaigns
rachelia13

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:44:43 AM

I usually join bounties that are managed by trusted campaign managers, such as higher ranks and has a trust from a trusted members.
I also choose the bounty managed by a trusted manager, because most of the projects they handle always provide satisfactory results for the bounty hunters, even though there is still a possibility the project is handled by the managers is not successful, but it is very rare. So we not be afraid to follow the project that indicate scam
junjunsalsalani

Activity: 183

equitybase: Crypto Real Estate Exchange

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:46:21 AM

Do not rely your bounties with the articles you have read because most of them are paid articles,the best thing to do is do your own research so you can be sure that the project has potentials to grow in the future.

Minotus

Activity: 236

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:52:14 AM

Well bounties are not always that rewarding. You need some experience to know which bounties are worth to participate in. I know they are getting underestimated by some people but you put your time on it so you’d better find something worth your time. Be picky and don’t believe to projects who call themselves best rewarding bounty program.

Pa1n

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:09:15 AM

When you enter in 2 3 bounties , you can understand real ICO and fake ICO i think. When you see the good process of ICO you will understand fake one.

seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:33:40 AM

I appreciate your attitude towards this bounty thing.
There is no easy way to distinguish good ones from scams.
Ask yourself: will I invest in this project?
If your answer is yes, then the bounty should also be good.
Angel35

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:40:22 AM

Very interesting question, but there's one problem, you can't be sure about any bounties even if they have thousands of investors. So, you can only choose it yourself if it's look worthy.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:44:44 PM

You really need to read and study the company first before advertising them, because eventually that thing will surely happen, Or you can also put a note that just what I always do in order to depart myself to all the company that I advertise.

I usually put a note like this:
" Note: I'm am not a part of all the ICO that I promote, but you are free to study them yourself to know their legibility. "
Researching what you are advertising is critical I have seen people applying to some kind of bounty without even reading what it is about and that is a huge mistake after all how are you going to promote something you do not even know and second there have been some cases in which even the participants have been tagged by promoting a scam.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: