Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:53:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FAKE ICOs Bounties. What to do?  (Read 6400 times)
Flamebellow

Activity: 364
Merit: 19

www.codex.one

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:15:45 PM

Do not participate bounties announced by newbies or Jr.members , ever . In most cases , those bounties are scam and you'l just waste your time working there . Of course , Full member+ rank is not a guarantee of successful bounty but it gives you a good chances to receive your reward if you are following campaign rules. I can suggest you to follow those managers who have proved their honesty . This will help you to save your time and spare your nerves.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sousay

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:16:55 PM

We can not do anything if we joined a fake ICOs bounty but to accept it and make it a lesson so that next time we will not trust too much anymore.
Jalum

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:20:13 PM

Forgot man, sometimes its heppend. I have the same situation too
First of all i looking for bounty manager, check ICO, check name of coins, which market include it - this information can gives some guarantee you not skam project
The campaign manager has little to do with the project because the developer of the coin can distribute coins whenever he or she wanted to. The Whitepaper is where the information is.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
fabuloveu

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:25:07 PM

Why waste your previous time during a fake bounty when there are many legit ICO bounty all on this forum. I will advice you to always take your time to read the ICO whitepaper and if it interest you as an investors, then you can then join their bounty. thanks

stellaekun

Activity: 234

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:30:32 PM

If you're involved in these fake bounty threads, you don't have any way to get anything.
You can choose an excellent bounty manager, which generally does not happen, and avoid the level of the bounty manager only  JR member and member.
You made some very valid point above.For starters,i am generally skeptical when the manager of the bounty on bitcointalk is a junior member.To me ,it means they have not been active in the space and as such may not know much about cryptos or altcoins(i do not mean to disrespect the junior members on the platform-i am a junior member too by the way).I see a low ranking manager as a redflag in my bounty search.Managers who have spent some time in the community and have shown themselves to be persons with integrity will certainly attract me to join such campaign.
With that settled,I do a few more background search and then make my decision whether or not to join in the campaign.
PrincessChe

Activity: 98
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:48:59 PM

Last time its heppent more and more. At first you must ckeck information about team and all  project. Now there are a lot of projects that just collect money and disappear, it's very embarrassing to say, but the crypto-currency world is a wild field,
YAlex

Activity: 63

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:32:18 AM

kindly follow the best bounty manager who have a good rank and while doing bounty of any ICO , kindly check the project also.
I always check the rank of Manager, still check his authenticity, there is such a person or not. Because there are characters that have, in fact, present.
Nilupulie

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:52:34 AM

It is not easy to find a good ICO's and bounty campaigns. The reason is there are so many scams projects and it is a bit of risky method. Generally try to do bounty campaigns only from trusted bounty managers and highest ranking ICO's. Just do the deep research before you do any bounty or before investing any ICO. Eg : Go through their whitepaper and road map. Further follow their social media channels and team members past experience as well. There is a good bounty platform called "Bountyhive" and you can do the bounty campaign from that website. It is one of the trusted website for bounty hunters. These days there is a good bounty campaign called "Kora" and you can find it from the Bountyhive website.
TRONTON

Activity: 868
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:55:43 AM

It is very difficult to distinguish genuine projects and scams because both projects offer projects with a good concept, okay we can see the manager who holds the project if the manager including one of the favorite managers is likely the project is not a scam However there are some cases of project fraud held by the manager famous because they are also random in accepting the projects they manage.
The only way is to have an institution managing the ICO project that will be public listing.
ethergod

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:00:01 AM

I am a newbie just trying to grow on this platform. Within a week of participating in altcoin bounties, 2 bounties I participated in have been reported as Scammers. I get a lot of reads on my articles and Social media pages. I cannot keep encouraging people to invest in these altcoins if they would eventually get scammed. How can new bounty hunters like myself differentiate between a genuine bounty and scammers bounty?

There is an easy solution to this. Only promote projects you believe in or that appear to be legitimate. Do research before promoting a project. If you do your homework, the chances of promoting a scam project drop. Of course, it's arguably impossible to filter scams 100% of the time, since some scams are good at covering up their motives for a long time.
abiiiii

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:01:04 AM

I am a newbie just trying to grow on this platform. Within a week of participating in altcoin bounties, 2 bounties I participated in have been reported as Scammers. I get a lot of reads on my articles and Social media pages. I cannot keep encouraging people to invest in these altcoins if they would eventually get scammed. How can new bounty hunters like myself differentiate between a genuine bounty and scammers bounty?
   I am, too, a beginner in joining bounty campaigns. However, asbper the advice of some people who've spent much time in joining bounty campaigns, the first thing I check are the moderators/bounty manager. Those which have a high rank and "green" trust or positive trust are more reliable. Next thing, I study the project. Its team, whitepaper, its goal, and anything about it. If it is a good project and I foresee it to succeed, I'll join the campaign.
AdamSv

Activity: 189
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:10:53 AM

There are millions of ways to reduce scam hit by at least 10%. This information is publicly available on google and Youtube. And if you diligent look at the forum, you will come across a lot of useful guides, as well as forecasts of already burned people
icoprofits

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:11:52 AM

As per market study they are more than 80 percent fake ico which will definitely spoil our efforts in promoting bounties with no payment so we need to recheck before promoting such icos
DarkTaiga

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:27:27 AM

You should pick bounties whose campaign manager have good reputation. There are many campaign management service and many manager team, so you can research carefully before picking. (Try to remember their name, choose a favorite manager) Finally, the scam is difficult to be avoided. So you should pick popular campaign, it's hardly scam)
sapu jagat

Activity: 77

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:50:58 AM

If a bounty ICO scam then it is better to look for another because there is still much better and more promising. much of the bounty that much produce and this I think is the thing that ought to be chosen more thoroughly again.
vanderveld

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:59:58 AM

Left the fake ICO bounties and look for better one. You can pick form the best bounty manager, there are few of them and I believe most of the project that they handled are better ICO.
Lhaine

Activity: 742
Merit: 128

Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:09:19 AM

Left the fake ICO bounties and look for better one. You can pick form the best bounty manager, there are few of them and I believe most of the project that they handled are better ICO.

It's hard to find the real ICO bounties because some of them are put their effort to loot it realistic so we need to be more careful everytime we are looking at the right ICO .
VeeraS

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:13:20 AM

well, this should be a lesson for us all especially for you as a new person in the world of bounty. of course that is not easy to examine every bounty that exists. you must involve your knowledge and insight. especially your logic. nowadays almost all the same, faintly vague it is difficult to compare and differentiate. so experience is important
orengitu

Activity: 608
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:21:25 AM

very difficult to distinguish the scam project or not because at this time very many projects are handled directly by the scammer itself (newbie / jr.member) but not all ratings I say really scam .. to minimize the project is a scam or not I always choose a a well known manager and has handled many projects

●●●●●●●●[Plastic Finance - Recycle . Re-use . Prosper - Plastic Finance]●●●●●●●●
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Useful Links ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Website◂ | ▸About Us◂ | ▸White Paper◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸LinkedIn
kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:28:17 AM

It is not easy to find a good bounty means ICO project. When I was a newbie, I had the same situation like you, Sir.  Keep researching, Day by day you will be experienced and can find good Bounties Campaign

You may join in Ubonium Bounty Campaign from here,
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3036847 This is a very good ICO & Bounty Project.

and Keep spreading good words About ubonium.
Good Luck, Sir .

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: