Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 03:00:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FAKE ICOs Bounties. What to do?  (Read 6406 times)
Leona Lewis

Activity: 181
Merit: 5

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 10:46:05 AM

To avoid such situation first of all join bounties that you can find in signatures of users with high rank. They've definitely made preliminary analysis before taking part in it.

▂▂▂▂▂  E Q U I  ▂▂▂▂▂
Transforming Venture Capital
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:57:34 PM

To avoid fake bounties, do the following underslisted
1. Research about the ICO Project
2. Checkout on the bounty Manager, (I can recommend some manager for you, Sylon,Jamseal,wapinter,Atriz)
3. Checkout the percentage of token allocated for the bounty, Observe if the bounty is worth following
4. Checkout the project review on ICO review site
With the following you can minimize getting  involve in fake bounties.
Re.won14

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:17:55 PM

I had this experience before when I first joined here. I just get the first bounty I saw and join the social media campaign for almost a month and I just wasted my time because I didn't get anything. I tried to report the user but then see that the rank is only a jr.member so I guess they just abandoned the account. I suggest do not follow those campaigns that uses a new account and try to check the campaign manager if this is legit and have a good record.
nancybeee

Activity: 61

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:25:48 PM

As you go along on your journey being a bounty hunter, you will master how to know if a campaign is good or just a fraud. For me, it is ok to experience that because you will learn and never repeat the same mistake again. Me also, I am no expert in choosing which campaign. I simply trust the campaign manager.
CapnBDL

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

MOBU

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 03:30:02 PM

I am a newbie just trying to grow on this platform. Within a week of participating in altcoin bounties, 2 bounties I participated in have been reported as Scammers. I get a lot of reads on my articles and Social media pages. I cannot keep encouraging people to invest in these altcoins if they would eventually get scammed. How can new bounty hunters like myself differentiate between a genuine bounty and scammers bounty?

Lately, it's harder to distinguish between different types. Too many projects appear on the market and they all very nicely tell why they are better and make the best product, but actually just scammers like the rest. Practically 90% of ICOs are considered unprofitable for investors.

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
Triss Merigold

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:34:40 PM

I am a newbie just trying to grow on this platform. Within a week of participating in altcoin bounties, 2 bounties I participated in have been reported as Scammers. I get a lot of reads on my articles and Social media pages. I cannot keep encouraging people to invest in these altcoins if they would eventually get scammed. How can new bounty hunters like myself differentiate between a genuine bounty and scammers bounty?
Try you how to think, how the ICO scheme, and generosity. Ask yourself questions like the platform developer. Why? How? Due to what will be the profit? If you see a Ponzi scheme, or anything else like that, or unexplained, immediately run out

Viecoin

Activity: 852

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:44:11 PM

Check the ICO page to see how many tokens have been sold. If it is something higher than $10 million USD you generally are fine although that could be faked as well. The bounty community manager should at least be a Sr Member and not on his first bounty project. Compare this with the scores from several ICO ranking sites.
De_nis

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:48:10 PM

Unfortunately, such a problem exists and the more developed the market, the more the percentage of fake increases!
MikeM33

Activity: 97

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:55:17 PM

There are scams everywhere but think of it there are many legit ICO's too that are now successful in their project. It depends upon their marketing with these tokens that is why you consider them scam which in reality it is only a failed project.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:57:18 PM

Personally i depends on who is the bounty managers.
Because i know several famous and good bounty managers that already handled great success project
Ozero

Activity: 2086
Merit: 180

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:04:47 PM

Now it's quite difficult to distinguish good ICO projects from fraudulent ones. Already learned and documents for the ICO to forge and take photos of others as their professional team. In addition, due to the general decline in the crypto-currency market, very few investors agree to buy new tokens during the ICO, since the cost of bitcoin and ethereum is now very low and for the same amount as previously it is possible to buy tokens several times less. It is still profitable to invest fiat in bitcoin or ethereum and immediately buy tokens for them or buy them directly for fiat, if possible. In this regard, many even good ICO projects now do not raise enough funds.
To avoid cases of fraud, I began to choose ICO, which lasted several weeks. Even if such ICOs for different reasons fail, the effort and time will be small. For example, this ICO Betex lasts only three weeks-from March 26 to April 15, besides, it seems quite promising. You can also see what was the preparation of the team before the ICO in terms of the amount of work done and recheck this information.
kikipalmer

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:39:18 AM

Partcipating in the reddit bounties, and you need upvotes to either your comments or posts?? Feel free to send a pm to https://t.me/redditupvotebot with your reddit profile url.

Steps:

1 send /start to https://t.me/redditupvotebot

2 Send your reddit profile url immediately don’t wait for any response from the bot after sending /start

Sample : https://www.reddit.com/user/redditusername

3 your submissions would be reviewed and you would get an invitation once you’ve been accepted

Conditions

❗️Reddit account must be more than one month old

❗️Must have have at least 3 karmas
chikucrypto

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 06:03:14 AM

As we all know this crypto market is growing up along that fake ico,s bounties and another fake projects are increases, so first see the all bounty project deeply and studied well, then compair score form different ico rating sites, ask your doubts and questions to the developers ! like what will be profit ,what is advantages of this project ,
s.Zavgorod

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:21:55 AM

As we all know this crypto market is growing up along that fake ico,s bounties and another fake projects are increases, so first see the all bounty project deeply and studied well, then compair score form different ico rating sites, ask your doubts and questions to the developers ! like what will be profit ,what is advantages of this project ,
This is also not much to learn. Since there are other parameters that can cause the company to fail. For example, a weak team. With it knows how to fight. Personally, I refuse ICO in which there are no people who participated in major projects.

▬▬▬ ALREADY WORKING EXCHANGE ▻▻▻ IGT - CRYPTO ◁◁◁50% SOFT CAP COMPLETED▬▬▬
▬▬▬ G I V E A W A Y ETH every week LIFETIME PASSIVE INCOME▬▬▬▬    
▻▻▻WHITE PAPERANN THREAD◁◁◁
umar22pk

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 06:27:11 AM

It is a difficult task to join a good bounty, in my opinion it’s also a campaign to join a bounty.

There is some tips to join bounty you have to look the manager that how he is giving campaign, his track record.  Secondly check the team how they are managing project & the main thing is concept of project.

Social media also describe the realty of project. After verifying these things you will near to choose a good Bounty.
jacaf01

Activity: 742

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 07:28:47 AM

The number of scam bounty campaigns are on the rise so one need to be extra careful. first thing first, research the project you want to join their bounty, can you invest into this project if not, do not join, also the importance of campaign managers, there are some campaign managers that all you need to do is to go and sleep because they dot every i's and cross every t's

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:34:10 AM

Fake ICO bounty are very minimal on this forum because there are check and balances to ensure that scam is reduced and the forum stays open as much as possible. If you have been defrauded or think you might be denied of your right or swindle, go to reputation section of the forum and create a thread to bring your issue to the notice of those that can do something about it.

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
kencot

Activity: 151

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:40:41 AM

Try to find out the team working for the ICO, you can find out if them mostly are anonymous random person who don't have any profile or reputation than better to stay away from that ICO.
wpalczynski
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:50:17 AM

I think reading the whitepaper can give you a good idea about the credibility of the project.
You should always check out the team's background as well.
Of course you are never 100% sure because some scammers are very careful, but doing good research can eliminate a lot of them.

munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:27:31 AM

Looking for a reputable campaign manager  of high rank is the first thing to as a newbie who wants to go into bounty campaigns . The rest will come later as you rank up and learn more about crypto currencies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: