Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:49:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FAKE ICOs Bounties. What to do?  (Read 6406 times)
coinmgnet

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:09:31 AM

I am a newbie just trying to grow on this platform. Within a week of participating in altcoin bounties, 2 bounties I participated in have been reported as Scammers. I get a lot of reads on my articles and Social media pages. I cannot keep encouraging people to invest in these altcoins if they would eventually get scammed. How can new bounty hunters like myself differentiate between a genuine bounty and scammers bounty?

Avoid fake Bounties like plague. Sooner or later you will realize you wasted your time. The solid projects have big support specially from members with a high rank. Also google search the projects before wasting your time.
Mohamme

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:12:29 AM

Most of the time, if an ICO project is crowdfunded successful, it should distribute the bounty.
You only need to choose a good bounty manager, and most of the time you can receive the reward you deserve.

Vanopest

Activity: 209

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:31:25 PM

From my experience there is not much thing to do if you find a fake bounty. To avoid something like that it is best to check the bounty manager. If it is proven bounty manager with other ico's behind his back and everything went well with the bounty, there would be probably no problem with the bounty. This is the best that you can do...
Derus-93

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:44:02 PM

There is nothing you can do against scam... and even if you check the bounty manager, team, project, etc. (everything) you can never be sure that this bounty isnt scam.

KRIPTON ● THE BITCOIN OF AFRICA (https://kriptonofafrica.com/)
cryptospear

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:47:42 PM

I am a newbie just trying to grow on this platform. Within a week of participating in altcoin bounties, 2 bounties I participated in have been reported as Scammers. I get a lot of reads on my articles and Social media pages. I cannot keep encouraging people to invest in these altcoins if they would eventually get scammed. How can new bounty hunters like myself differentiate between a genuine bounty and scammers bounty?
You should be focusing in how would you learn the basic things you need in the market,do not particpate in bounties,you need to know which coin or type of coins are mostlikely making a successful campaign so you will have an idea about ICOs, which you need to search when you want to participate in bounty hunting,because most ICOs today are just created to raise funds and to scam most of the investors.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◆      P L A Z A      ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆       The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]       PRE-SALE Starts    │    March 15th, 2018       [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM   GITHUB   MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   TWITTER   FLIPBOARD   REDDIT   LINKEDIN   FACEBOOK   EMAIL
azhariejaya

Activity: 546
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:07:39 PM

I think it's better to research the ICO first, find out the background of the developer, how good the whitepaper or roadmap, who the bounty manager, how the people's interest in that ICO (maybe we can see from how many and how enthusiast the people's in their social media), find out the ICO rating from rating websites, etc, although all of this cannot guarantee 100% that ICO is not a scam but can be considered when choosing an ICO or bounties.
silent17

Activity: 420
Merit: 119

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:15:30 PM

You really need to read and study the company first before advertising them, because eventually that thing will surely happen, Or you can also put a note that just what I always do in order to depart myself to all the company that I advertise.

I usually put a note like this:
" Note: I'm am not a part of all the ICO that I promote, but you are free to study them yourself to know their legibility. "
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:15:43 PM

We need to be careful when we join a bounties campaign. I think it's been a long time for most of us to be fooled with "scam". Before I join an ICO bounties, I read a little about that ICO, or I'm looking for a top of "upcoming ico."

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Smile01

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:27:27 PM

Beware of scammers, but you cant handle this. The only consolation in this situation that you did not lose your money, but time. Scammers have always been here, next time you must inspect all aspects of ICO project and bounty manager account carefuly.
icoprofits

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:39:45 PM

with many icos coming we should be vigilant in selecting the ico  if u do better research on selecting the parameters for ico and select bounty manager u will understand how the industry work
mdzahed134

Activity: 2156
Merit: 259

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:49:25 PM

Every ICO can never be better there are may be something scam.Of course when you decide to invest in ICO project.Most important thing is whitepaper you can something understand this ICO is effective or not good.Secondly most important is bounty manager I think.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
svojoe
Legendary

Activity: 968
Merit: 1000

einc.io

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:06:27 PM

Try to understand what do they (scam bounties) have the same and why did you taje part in them. Usually it's pretty easy to understand if the campaign promises a very high reward in comparison with others. But ofc there are tons of another was to determine if the campaign is a scam, but the reward is the most valuable IMO.

Crumple Cat

Activity: 364
Merit: 138

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:58:44 PM

Hey,

I have always said that participating in all successive campaigns, automatically makes bounty members informal partners of SCAM.
It's the participants who are often the most guilty of spreading this shit. And it's cool that you don't want to participate in it Smiley

Here are my selection criteria:

- a really in-demand concept of the project;
- diligent and trustworthy team;
- availability of a working product;
- availability of real users;
- really high-quality and authentic branding;
- qualitative, meaningful and natural Twitter account (without a continuous stream of banners with tokensales, discounts, bonuses, etc)

As a rule, in 95% of cases it's enough for me to check the Twitter account Smiley

orkoso

Activity: 276
Merit: 23

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:07:52 PM

Joining a bounty is no different from joining an ICO as an investor really. DYOR and make sure that there are no red flags. Even with all precautions, you may potentially get scammed.
barlo357

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:09:52 PM

Research deeply about the ICO's  that you want to joint and don't hesitate to ask question specially the pioneer people here they are all kind. Don't get tired joining the ICO project it's a matter of trial and error but next time be sure for you decision. If you will find a correct ICO  I guaranty, you will earn more profit than you expect.

kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:11:01 PM

I feel bad for that I suggest to you that next time to join a bounty or campaign choose the manager campaign with lots of positive trust so you can assure that the campaign is good. But sometimes even the manager campaign is legit the projet is the problem so better we research the background of the project if is have good feedback to the investor or people.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Grim149x

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 10:39:48 PM

Start from reading a lot and understanding the basics. It really is just overwhelming at the beginning and once you get the flow then everything should be fine. You can now proceed to the more complicated side of things.

yselacreyo3

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 10:46:59 PM

My recommendation that you analyze in depth the projects in which you want to join, read well that it is the developers, whose background has, their social networks, their information in other forums, then if with much information you join the most reliable project

South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:07:32 PM

An easy way to get a some kind of feedback is to look at the campaign manager, if the owner of the bounty is managing the bounty then no one checked if they are legit or not, but if it is a professional manager the one running the bounties then you have at least some assurance the manager did his best effort to identify if the bounty campaign was a scam or not.
kristii

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:08:39 PM

Good question .. I think it should be with experience!
There are many parameters for the landmark, but there is no exact recipe to know for sure.
The main thing is not to give up and try again despite the defeat.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: