Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:04:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FAKE ICOs Bounties. What to do?  (Read 6406 times)
mai2mai

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:52:51 PM

I am a newbie just trying to grow on this platform. Within a week of participating in altcoin bounties, 2 bounties I participated in have been reported as Scammers. I get a lot of reads on my articles and Social media pages. I cannot keep encouraging people to invest in these altcoins if they would eventually get scammed. How can new bounty hunters like myself differentiate between a genuine bounty and scammers bounty?

You really need to read and study the company first before advertising them, because eventually that thing will surely happen, Or you can also put a note that just what I always do in order to depart myself to all the company that I advertise.

I usually put a note like this:
" Note: I'm am not a part of all the ICO that I promote, but you are free to study them yourself to know their legibility. "
Researching what you are advertising is critical I have seen people applying to some kind of bounty without even reading what it is about and that is a huge mistake after all how are you going to promote something you do not even know and second there have been some cases in which even the participants have been tagged by promoting a scam.

Of course you should research, but some scam ICO's look very professionally, you can even talk with the developers but after collecting funds they dissapear, that happened with benebit for example. So, I think to put a note is the best way to protect your reputation etc.
rezmo

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:58:08 PM

before get in a bounty first do a own research about team and check telegram and roadmap whitepaper i would like to suggest you the best programme called DANEEL . DANEEL is To design the first intelligent personal assistant who can accompany you in the daily management of cryptocurrency this is not a simple programme. DANEEL is partnered with IBM so this going to change  the  trade

maereglapo

Activity: 181

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:09:05 PM

I am a newbie just trying to grow on this platform. Within a week of participating in altcoin bounties, 2 bounties I participated in have been reported as Scammers. I get a lot of reads on my articles and Social media pages. I cannot keep encouraging people to invest in these altcoins if they would eventually get scammed. How can new bounty hunters like myself differentiate between a genuine bounty and scammers bounty?
You need to do a lot of research in how to pick good ICOs ove these bunch of scammy ICOs,if you know how to pick these potential ICOs im sure picking bounties would me much easier than for you,not all good campaigns will pay your bounties and not all small bounties wont pay you,you need to research the founder's and developers background.
cryptowye

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:13:40 PM

Nice guide here for newbie looking to participate in bounty. I hope i will be able to join up some bounty too.
Smeilz2017

Activity: 165
Merit: 1

HI : HEALTH

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:14:13 PM

1. You have to look at the Manager's answers in telegram. As he quickly and politely replies? The success of the project in the future depends on it.
2. How often do the updates in Twitter?
3. How often do the updates in Facebook?
4. Ratings of the project on specialized sites for ICO evaluation.

HI : HEALTH           ┃┃           PRIVATE SALE
  ████████    The Global Ecosystem Analyst    ████████
ACcrypto127

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:54:44 PM

DYOR (Do your Own Research) It is a must. Also get ideas from crypto bounty experts before joining a bounty. Always should be updated with social media networks like facebook and twitter about ICO bounties. Joining telegram groups which are made for bounties is another thing you can do.
SergiOLa

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:26:24 PM

In cases like fake bounties, there is no better cure than prevention. So you must prevent yourself from getting scammed. Tips not to fall for this fake bounties is first you got to review the background of the project, its team, goal, and is it likely to succeed or to failed.
oiskipoiskicrypto

Activity: 87

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:47:12 PM

I am afraid you can't do much if you pick a bad bounty. When signing up to a bounty you have to realise that to get a profit you need the ICO to be successful and the token needs to go onto an exchange.

If it falters any stage up to there your bounty tokens are rendered useless. Think about this before joining a bounty program.
alt-fire

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 09:33:31 PM

you can not know in advance where the deceivers are. I participated in the Benebit bounty 5 weeks before they were scamed. everything was done perfectly.
if they deceived investors, then the bountyhunters are deceived
easynote

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:39:41 PM

I am afraid you can't do much if you pick a bad bounty. When signing up to a bounty you have to realise that to get a profit you need the ICO to be successful and the token needs to go onto an exchange.

If it falters any stage up to there your bounty tokens are rendered useless. Think about this before joining a bounty program.
Those bounties should be happening more since there is a whole of people finding out about Bitcoin. Trading should be increased.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
magz

Activity: 268
Merit: 100

World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT)

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:45:35 PM

Welcome to the club, brother. Well, it cannot be avoided. There will come a time you'll experience that. The important thing is, you will learn from your experience. As it goes by you'll be careful about what campaign you'll gonna join.

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
kengeorge21

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:50:29 PM

Check the profile of everyone in the team and be skeptical on the bounty budget, if their bounty budget is way too high that is even higher than their potential fund they'll get after the ICO i think you should stay away from that.
There's a lot of ICO ratings and lists in some websites so better do your research first before joining a campaign.

madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:53:36 PM

Welcome to the club, brother. Well, it cannot be avoided. There will come a time you'll experience that. The important thing is, you will learn from your experience. As it goes by you'll be careful about what campaign you'll gonna join.
Yes, but you can lessen that experience by choosing great campaign bounty manager which you know they manage the bounties that always successful. Some of the bounty manager not review the whole project if it has possibility to be successful or not the important to them is to earn money they do not care to the participants.
Also you always review about their project by reading their white paper, also double check the background of their team read the feedback from their previous handled project if possible.
SearchingforS

Activity: 238

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:58:30 PM

Well, it's pretty obvious - serious bounty programs require jr.member rank at least (some require member or even higher), so you'd better up your rank and participate in reliable campaigns.

Paupau29

Activity: 45

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:08:09 AM

if your in some fake bounties there's really nothing you do so my advice you must be picky and pick most likely get success since those who are no going well dont pay their participants or their scams
rarg

Activity: 224

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 02:37:35 AM

First of all, make sure you doing research and analyze about the project. There are many factors that can determine legit project. Such as, their product, whitepaper,  max supply and their community members. As a newbie, I suggest you follow bounties which manage by Bounty Manager or Bounty Agencies.

Acguy

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:42:15 AM

This is why you have to do your own research and this is a risk you will have to take because the ICOs can end up being a scam or not successful.

▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
           ▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
ANN Thread     WhitePaper
Facebook     Telegram     Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
wiro212

Activity: 700
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:54:22 AM

i feel you buddy, anyway dont struggle with that result. Maybe would be good ICO learning we've get after that. Just postitive thinking with all we do... my principle even join bounty. Still keep figure out ICO review and you can read here so many good veteran user gave an advice. I think never give up for analyze and studying... more failed result we've get is a point we closest a succes.
Cubanlinx81

Activity: 373
Merit: 11

CryptoRex

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:41:31 AM

Well, it’s pretty easy to spot a scam ico project. All of the red flags are extremely obvious and present without fail; which is why it is hard for me to understand how people get scammed. Granted that they may not seem so to a newbie; which is why they have to tone down their level of confidence and take some time to learn about cryptos. In your case, you know that you don’t know much about crypto, but joining articles campaigns for the money, so time to search you own ethics.
#CapsLOck

Activity: 205

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:05:04 AM

You really need to read and study the company first before advertising them, because eventually that thing will surely happen, Or you can also put a note that just what I always do in order to depart myself to all the company that I advertise.

I usually put a note like this:
" Note: I'm am not a part of all the ICO that I promote, but you are free to study them yourself to know their legibility. "
Researching what you are advertising is critical I have seen people applying to some kind of bounty without even reading what it is about and that is a huge mistake after all how are you going to promote something you do not even know and second there have been some cases in which even the participants have been tagged by promoting a scam.

You cannot say that it is critical when you are about searching the right term because researching is also a way that you can actually correct those information that aren't right. But you have to make sure that the website you are in is correct, by the time that you think it is okay the details are all okay that would be the time you start on advertising the  project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: