Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:18:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FAKE ICOs Bounties. What to do?  (Read 6406 times)
gareng1468

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:44:05 AM

all the bounty in this forum are not all successful in their ico project, I've been following bounty several times and not all ico give me the promised tokens. but I do not despair because that's the art of bounty. choose bounty from the popular manager in this forum. most ico they succeed. and if already follow the bounty indicated scam immediately withdrew from the bounty. that's partly my advice and keep in mind that not all bounty produce tokens so it will make more freely in work, this is bounty..

MoonX      
───   http://www.moon.family/   ───
TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE
Norihiro

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

APOLLOX Protocol

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:46:05 AM

As a jr.member you should pay special attention when choosing campaign - not many good campaigns accept jr.members. Check bounty list at icodrops.com

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
isyot12345

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:46:24 AM

I've started to translate just 2 weeks ago. I translated 10 ANN thread, 4 Bounty thread, 5 website and 6 Whitepaper within 2 weeks. I didn't received anything yet. Because some of them hasn't started yet ICO and some of them failed their ICO. I hope you succeed and I get some token

ICO's is good. but there's nothing to do without fail. if we are getting fail the best we can do is try and try until it comes success. ICO's bounties gives you a token when it finish your hard working. better to do is do not accept your accomplishment so if did not worth it no heartbreak. maybe we try another bounties until it comes and get you a token when bounties you join will getting succesfuly.
mrben77

Activity: 279
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:50:45 AM

There is no guarantee that the startup will shoot and, accordingly, the remuneration will be paid to you.I think that it is very difficult that is why it is so crucial to say
Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:51:08 AM

The only way to determine weather an ICO will be a scam or not is to equip your self with the knowledge of the crypto market and try study the ICO project white paper in that case you can easily differentiate a scam project from one that has potential and profit in the future.
Bilipus

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:54:07 AM

I am a newbie just trying to grow on this platform. Within a week of participating in altcoin bounties, 2 bounties I participated in have been reported as Scammers. I get a lot of reads on my articles and Social media pages. I cannot keep encouraging people to invest in these altcoins if they would eventually get scammed. How can new bounty hunters like myself differentiate between a genuine bounty and scammers bounty?

There is nothing you can do against scam... and even if you check the bounty manager, team, project, etc. (everything) you can never be sure that this bounty isnt scam.
heleng05

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:58:18 AM

If your participated a Fake ICO that you said better to leave it but if you have a investment better to get it's refund if you can get it, then to make yourself not get into that kind of ICO again better to choose a trusted manager that are more active than choosing new managers that you dont even know if they make their first ICO get successful in that way you can feel free to your investments that you wanted to grow.

Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:07:04 AM

I am a newbie just trying to grow on this platform. Within a week of participating in altcoin bounties, 2 bounties I participated in have been reported as Scammers. I get a lot of reads on my articles and Social media pages. I cannot keep encouraging people to invest in these altcoins if they would eventually get scammed. How can new bounty hunters like myself differentiate between a genuine bounty and scammers bounty?

There is nothing you can do against scam... and even if you check the bounty manager, team, project, etc. (everything) you can never be sure that this bounty isnt scam.

I agree, even the trusted manager here in our forum they didn't know, i mean they have actually risk to manage the project becuase actually after the ICO was end that's the time the project gave the share to the manager, and that's the reason why its so hard to find where is the ico worth to invest or to join.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
notthepuma

Activity: 168

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:07:44 AM

If you see that the forum users are dissatisfied with the campaign Manager: requests are ignored, do not clarify important points, crooked maintains records of participants in the bounty of the best around this side project.

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
yanlei2002

Activity: 183

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:22:38 AM

Requirements to perform tasks also needs to be adequate, if you put unrealistic volumes and complexity, we also need to think about.Because it really shouldn't be.

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
paloloy

Activity: 238

REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 11:29:22 AM

I've been holding also shit coins that even the projects or ICOs are scams but still they are sending bounty tokens on my wallet. that's weird, because we are holding useless coins so the only way to give them away through sending where they came from.
you can use Etherscan.io and transfer your useless Altcoin into the wallet account where it came from and then you'll see that you cleared the clutter of your wallet.

paloloy

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 11:32:57 AM

If you see that the forum users are dissatisfied with the campaign Manager: requests are ignored, do not clarify important points, crooked maintains records of participants in the bounty of the best around this side project.

That's why we only need to follow good bounty managers because they have less scam icos.
Good bounty managers are not exempted by fake and scam ICOs because Sylon, Needmoney, Arteezy or even Yahoo are handling also fake and scam ICOs in the past but the good fact is, they have less chance of getting scam and fake ICOs because they require good team reputation before they accept that bounty campaign.

paloloy

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 11:38:30 AM

It is very easy to identify fake ICOs, you can understand this as soon as you look at their web-page and whitepaper.

I don't agree with the statement because scammers and people behind the fraud ICOs could even create more attractive websites and contents than legitimate icos. their website, road maps, staff and persons behind the project were just dummies and people couldn't tell enough that they're scams of bogus.
I would suggest, bumping on their social communities like Telegram Channels because for me, good ICOs and Crypto project have a very strong social community reputation especially when a community has more active members and admins chatting together related or non related on their ICOs or projects.
less number of members telegram do have higher chance that they're scam.

darkywis

Activity: 308

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:44:21 AM

For me, I avoid joining on bounty campaigns with a manager that is using a low rank like newbie or jr. member because that is what I experienced. The manager are scamming the effort of the bounty hunters.

kruzer200

Activity: 420
Merit: 12

= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 01:17:22 PM

One of the easiest solutions to this problem is to participate in at least 3 bounty campaigns at the same time, then you can expect that at least in one you will be exactly paid.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■⚫●●     DINNGO     ●●⚫■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
████████  ⚫●●     THE MOBILE DIGITAL CURRENCY EXCHANGE     ●●⚫  ████████
White Paper  ●  Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   Youtube  ●  ANN Thread
dimon01

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:00:16 PM

I think that what methods you would not use still can not be completely sure. The main thing is not to stop participating further, because there are many worthwhile campaigns.
casternetwork

Activity: 294

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:07:01 PM

If you participate in bounties or fake ICO, you should post up here to alert everyone. Help many people will not lose time and money. Your next step is to choose the best ICO and bounties to avoid wasting your time

Am I spamming? Report me!
luongdk

Activity: 686

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:14:32 PM

I stick to opinion that you should promote only those projects, in which you would invest money. Promoting a shitty project just for money will spot your reputation and you will lose your subscribers
Usui-Kun

Activity: 224

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:39:31 PM

You are a jr member now so you should have a little bit of freedom on whether what campaign you are going to join to, you should research more about the projects that you are going to support. Not only this will help you find a legitimate campaign, but will also improve your judgment regarding campaigns.

unplug

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:56:12 PM

As a bounty hunter also I'm also afraid that I join a bounty scam or a project that was made just to scam investors also bounty hunters. For me before I will join a bounty I make sure that the project is real, by doing efforts researching what the project is all about you can avoid Scammers. You must read their white paper, you must research their team if the people in their team is a true people. Also watching their social medias you can also see that the project has a potential or the team is doing their efforts to make their project successful.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: