Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:45:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin loses its popularity ?  (Read 5655 times)
Rupok

Activity: 882
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:06:22 AM

Right now there are more coins available in the market which gives you more profit than bitcoin.
Bitcoin price is also not stable.
All these factors affect its popularity ??
What you think, still bitcoin is more popular ?
Perhaps everyone is very frustrated by the decrease of Bitcoin prices. But I do not think that bitcoin has decreased popularity. Bitcoin has always been popular. But people are uncomfortable due to the price decrease. When prices come back again, more popularity will continue to grow.
Sandijoee

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:17:03 AM

I think it will not happen, because bitcoin is growing and how many investors come, whose price is always uphill again in the last year is a good year for bitcoin and even those using bitcoin make a big profit. So bitcoint will never gitu's popularity
Taskford

Activity: 2576
Merit: 797

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:28:40 AM

I don't think that bitcoin loses its popularity because bitcoin only lose its hype and that is the reason why we are seeing that the market is going down because there is no demand from the hype that is sustaining the price so when there is a higher amount of sellers than buyers then simply apply law of demand and supply and you will end up looking at a sinking market.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Lyne01

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:34:37 AM

Right now there are more coins available in the market which gives you more profit than bitcoin.

I agree that Bitcoin is unstable right now. The price keeps on going down and I believe it will difficult to recover for the next months. I believe it is still popular and famous in the crypto world. There are just issues and challenges that Bitcoin is facing right now. The issues in Facebook, banning issues and the like. The popularity of Bitcoin is still remain.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
Konthol Ngaceng

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:37:29 AM

Many people say strange things when bitcoin prices go down, for example is bitcoin is dead, bitcoin has no future, loses of popularity and so on, I think this is common because decentralization is all things can happen in a short time.
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:41:56 AM

Nowadays, bitcoin is not stable in its value. It is always changing its rate. There are also other cryptocurriencies which are popular than Bitcoin. So you may now judge if bitcoin still in its popularity.

Bitcoin price were never became stable. It always fluctuates from time to time. And I don't think there are other cryptos which is more popular than bitcoin. For your information, bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency. Just because bitcoin price keeps on decreasing, you can now say that it lessen its popularity. It makes it even more popular coz a lot of people keep talking about bitcoin price in the market. And it will become more popular when it starts to recover. Anyway, just my thoughts.
pcdgroup

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:43:08 AM

All coin transactions are based on bitcoin.
Currently, it is still the king of the crypto market
yonghaseo

Activity: 111
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:48:46 AM

It has been factual for many years that bitcoin don't have a stability value, but in a sense of loosing popularity I think it's impossible. In the first place majority of people used in accessing to social media which they normally encounter bitcoin in different form such in a way of advertising. Secondly bitcoin will always be the first cryptocurrency that comes in mind of every people who knows and has an idea about crypto. Lastly bitcoin is the basis of all coins in the marketplace.

●●● XPETROLEUM | Building The Trust Oil Economy With Blockchain Technology ●●●
Visit : https://xpetroleum.com/
Gen-8

Activity: 169

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:32:15 AM

with bitcoin prices falling today and there are some countries that do not let this bitcoin go into the country in my opinion will not make this bitcoin name lost its popularity, I see dikedepannya later bitcoin will be growing better than now. because of this bitcoin that will make us more independent in the world of working independently.
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:09:53 AM

bitcoin now under 8k again i bet its heading for 1k

I would never be so pessimistic. The value loss does not mean anything. Bitcoin is not losing its popularity — even the bad news create hype around it. More people start to be interested in Bitcoin, and it can even have a good effect.
thunderclup

Activity: 110

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:12:13 AM

We all know that bitcoin value is not stable, but i think the price will not falling down so bitcoin popularity will no loss anymore because many people are willing to invest on bitcoin, day by day there are many investors are coming thats why the bitcoin popularity is very large.
LordTricky

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:12:28 AM

bitcoin now under 8k again i bet its heading for 1k

I would never be so pessimistic. The value loss does not mean anything. Bitcoin is not losing its popularity — even the bad news create hype around it. More people start to be interested in Bitcoin, and it can even have a good effect.

Wake up ffs, its going to die, price will be less than a penny a coin if this KYC stupidity continues...
yrreg ger

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:20:37 AM

In fact YES, bitcoin is popular in the market the problem is the government who already banned the bitcoin in their country. Being the popularity of bitcoin, it affects in their economy, the one reason is the payment transaction that can be use in illegal transaction.

And based on what I read the cryptocurrency affects the bank, that cause of banning. Maybe this time some countries did not accept the bitcoin but I'm sure the price will increase again in the future because of the the reason of being volatile price and popular now that cause of profit.
shainasaz

Activity: 372
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:03:04 AM

NO its not bitcoin is still the coin-base in this crypto currency world the popularity will not disappear the high popularity already huge with the people not only with that it is marked worldwide popularity in digital crypto currency  and beyond the downfall price bitcoin marked the king of all alts in crypto currency world.

yummydex

Activity: 118
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:30:50 AM

I dont think so . In fact I feel that its becoming more popular that people nowadays are more curious about bitcoin.  Most if you earn something after joining.
FRJ

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:52:36 AM

Bitcoin was popular, in fact the most popular cryptocurrency.The price of it is not stable, you are right,but it left a interest between the users.There always remain a suspense and hope between them.There remains a hope of the price being risen.It's not a fact..

I think,bitcoin's popularity hasn't decreased.,won't decrease.The people, who are saying that bitcoin is loosing it's popularity, actually,they have losted their trust on bitcoin...

burong1

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:04:39 PM

Sure it is loosing , Just look at the bitcoin price today , lossing , loosing and loosing.
as far as i know i think bitcoin now is most famous because a lot of people are working on it because of the price, price dump but it will increase .i dont think bitcoin losses its popularity now, they only think only but they dont know behind those things and it more getting famous now.

Hmei777

Activity: 119

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:02:42 PM

In fact YES, bitcoin is popular in the market the problem is the government who already banned the bitcoin in their country. Being the popularity of bitcoin, it affects in their economy, the one reason is the payment transaction that can be use in illegal transaction.

And based on what I read the cryptocurrency affects the bank, that cause of banning. Maybe this time some countries did not accept the bitcoin but I'm sure the price will increase again in the future because of the the reason of being volatile price and popular now that cause of profit.
you are right bitcoin is more popular than other coins. although many other coins can make me a billionaire but if for long term investment I prefer bitcoin and I think the bitcoin is superior.
Bitcoinnumberone

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:09:17 PM

I think that it will not really happen.Bitcoin has already established  a great popularity not only to its users but also to the non users that knows it.The only way for the bitcoin to loose its popularity is to literally remove it from the peoples mind.Some kind of memory loss.Also it is not really possible because there are lots of people that have already depend their life in it.
millionaireshs

Activity: 353
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:40:04 PM

We can say that Bitcoin is still popular even though a lot of coins arise in the market. In addition, I don't think that Bitcoin's price volatility always bring negative outcome to its users and to the Bitcoin itself because this serves as an opportunity to other people to buy or sell their Bitcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: