Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:16:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 197 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency  (Read 12403 times)
ubeng07

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:45:03 AM

As for me, I definitely believe in the future of cyptocurrency. The age of human civilization has always been developing. And we are at a specific age in which the digital technology has almost saturated the entire world. And along with this digital age must be the demand for a digital currency. It is kind of ironic if we enter the online era and yet we are still stuck with the paper bills and the heavy coins. There has to be a perfect time very soon when we finally and fully embrace the actual use of cryptocurrency.
True we dont have to take that some of the thing of wherein for some old kind of transaction and been take this currency for a change so better to take this.
Sniper150

Activity: 357
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:50:31 AM

You do not need to invest money in projects that you just *like* ...  Angry There must be specific criteria for selecting new projects, then your chances of earning money will increase!

I do agree with you, we must need the effort to do so. There are many projects out there and there are also many rules to earn money, airdrop is a free token that they are going to distribute to everyone. The best thing in airdrop is you don't need to exert more effort to earn money, it's all free, I mean easy money that you can get and trade whatever current price is on the list.
Mj1996

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:03:51 AM

I really do. At first it was hard for me to believe that there are such cryptocurrency, but for my friends taught me how to deal with it I believed then. There are times that I wonder where does the fund came from.
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:08:37 AM

I will not be rich from before without believing cryptocurrency technology. We are now living in a technological age, in which many people compete to be the best. With this cryptocurrency technology can make people earn money easily without working too hard I think.

Yes I too believe in crypto currency as it's not hard work But requires a lot and lot of smart work and requires too much of patience if not it will not take long time o lose everything in crypto.

Am I spamming? Report me!
nonilon

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:20:42 AM

Why you ask that i think your here because you know it already and we can have many knowledge here in forum how to earn digital money so there's no need to ask a question like this,always read different kinds of topic here to learn about what is crypto so you can use it.
Bonakid

Activity: 224
Merit: 121

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:37:17 AM

Yes I do believe in cryptocurrency,since when I know it I can manage now my money or my finances.Unlike before my stable job cannot sustained all my needs so that I find a part time job to have another income.At first I ignore bitcoin from my husband but when I noticed he has always money I get interested on it.I worked on bitcoin until now and continue to believe that it will go beyond forever to help many of us financially.
deadmousehat

Activity: 1974
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:44:32 AM

Yes of course I believe and I am very grateful to get to know about crypto world, I will not be in this forum if I do not believe in cryptocurrency.
this technology is very helpful for our financial and the most people want be rich from cryptocurrency
arkaasay

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:52:45 AM

most people really want to get rich, I trust and trust people who invest in digital money, crypto money, blockchain technology and algorithms, and I believe that cryptocurrencies are the next evolutionary stage of money and how value is shared via the internet in a decentralized way . I think and hope it will bring to the new and innovative technology of mankind
mary0919

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:01:49 AM

Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

yes I do believe in crypto. If you are focus on crypto I mean having time to work in crypto then you can earn huge profit. Crypto really helps me a lot especially in their free airdrop given that is already a great help of each of us.
linkHA

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:04:56 AM

Yes, the entire encrypted money market is now full of wealth smell.
It seems that everyone who comes in to encrypt money markets just wants to make money, but it's impossible, and people who make money are people who have long hold and believed in cryptocurrency.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
lilmansbride

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:05:55 AM

Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

I do, and that's the reason 30% of my monthly income goes to crypto. altought is about 400$ bucks, I believe in a couple of years will worth at least 4x my investment.
Usui-Kun

Activity: 224

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:07:43 AM

You are definitely right. People nowadays are using crypto solely for investing or trading, that is why most of the people are skeptic about crypto because they are now viewing it or thinking of it as just like stock market. Little do they know that cryptos are here because of the transaction, the freedom of spending your money without risking anything because it is much safer to use these rather than overseas payment. After that, companies made crypto with specific functions, which are brilliant by the way. But the idea of cryptos now are just depressing for the people that pioneered in making them.

Scripture

Activity: 1303
Merit: 128

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:16:56 AM

All good investments are for long term even cryptocurrencies, especially ICOs. Stock market for example requires long time for your investment to surpass risk and earn. An example of this in cryptocurrency is just holding. If you hold your cryptos for a long time, you will have a chance to double or triple your account. If you couldnt wait and just aiming for a short profit, why not try buy and sell items.
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:25:41 AM

Yes I believed in this new technology. I have joined many telegram group of ICOs. But most of the people whether Investors or Bounty hunters are GREEDY. They want easy money.

After the ICO they threatened the Developer  when the coins  price is falling or the roadmap was not followed.
Some threats are:
1. Hi Dev if you will not release your app I will sell my 20,000 coins.
2. Release a good news so that the coin price will rise.
3. I want my 2 ETH back. I will create an article that your project was a SCAM if you will not find an exchange soon.

Shame on those guys. They don't the know the meaning of risk in investing.
beggo

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:28:40 AM

I believe in cryptocurrency. It will be the new wave of the technology revolution and we as investors are the early adopters.

DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡ (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1722154)
seanavery11

Activity: 280

-----

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:32:38 AM

You are right and for me that is what i am thinking too. I know all things have their ends but as a crypto boy i will trust these amazing technologies that made me who i am right now. I will just hold and hold tokens like what you said and invest in many projects. I know it will all be worth it.

---
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:39:15 AM

I believe blockchain technology and cryptocurrency will make this world better, in this world too many poor people and i think blockchain technology can to help them because adoption of this technology can to solved many problem in the future.  Transaparansi and efisiensi is one of the feature this technology so will be give many advantages to all community in the world. At the moment many people does not have job just like me because too difficult to looking for a job in my country and finally cryptocurrency helped me for my financial. In the future more and more poor people will helped by this blockchain technology.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
delitte

Activity: 168

PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:43:54 AM

I believe in Cryptocurrency and I already heard about Bitcoin back in 2010 but I never had a chance to invest due to lack of credit card account.
Last year I heard my friends are getting rich through joining signature bounty campaigns in this forum and I try to join also and now I'm holding an asset of over $35,000.
So, yes! I truly believe that Cryptocurrency will offer me great opportunities in life.

krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 06:03:42 AM
Merited by aoluain (1)

I really believe in crypto currency, and every day this faith is greater. The more I learn about the world of cryptocurrency, the more faith in the grand future of these technologies becomes. And this applies not only to high earnings, but also to technology itself.
YaoHu

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:06:15 AM

I'm convinced about bitcoins future, and in a positive fashion. it's simply doesn't have, a hard value, or even soft value at this point. I think maybe these are a better choice of words than intrinsic.

that's just the truth of where it sits at the moment. when you go to buy something with bitcoin, the price you pay isn't an amount of bitcoin, it's the amount of bitcoin it takes to equal x dollars of whatever currency.

it's value is simply what people believe it's worth, and sure that's true with the usd as well, but it takes a ton to move usd much in any direction. a few positive or negative articles on BTC can be 20 percent in hours. peoples faith is shakey with btc and it's all that's giving it value.... and it just takes people not buying that value to plummet.

even if almost no one was selling, if the highest bid for btc was 7000usd, that's it's price. if it was 0 (and it won't be, that's also it's price). it can't stand alone yet, where as most other currencies can to some extent.

that's why the tether thing could cause issues to me. Shakes of faith, and makes it hard to buy.

I won't stop buying btc, but I won't overlook possible problems either. rather try to understand them so when they happen I can make the right choice.

worked with futures dug into them, knew that when they came it would drop. didn't buy past 14k and got much more btc waiting till now. to use that cash.

all of this also works in reverse though. if the lowest sale for btc is 1 million that's also it's price. you don't want it having a hard value yet, not nearly at it's potential, tons of room on both sides. if tether crashes it I'll buy. though once I started going sideways a bit i figured this death spiral was done and used most of what's put aside for this stuff.... so I hope it doesn't.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 197 »
  Print  

Jump to: