Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:42:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: wait for bitcoin prices to go up  (Read 2991 times)
YoungMaster

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:19:59 PM

I'm sure that if the prices will go back up after the chinese new year just like previous year.
so no need to panic because bitcoin will rise again in near future. keep hodl.  Roll Eyes

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hagiyatmaz

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:25:44 PM

Also known as Lunar New Year, or the Spring Festival, the event sees Chinese people from around the world hold big family reunions, travel abroad, and give substantial gifts to those close to them.However, as it is based on the lunar calendar (rather than the Gregorian one used by the West) the date of Chinese New Year differs annually – usually falling between 21 January and 20 February.The holiday spreads far outside mainland China, and its effects are notable in other countries with large Chinese populations, including Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, South Korea, and the Philippines.
BLACK LEG

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:54:14 PM

will this year be the same as last year's year after the Chinese New Year's celebration of the bitcoin price rises again and even exceeds the previous high, I expect bitcoin to rise from this decline, and we as users should be able to keep the price in the way we do not panic at seeing a price drop because this is all just a matter of time

can bitcoin rise after the turn of the new lunar year later?
I also hope so, better to hold it until the price rises according to the analysis of the previous year showed a rise in price after the Chinese new year, if we are patient then the more profits are in get
balamuda

Activity: 318

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:55:12 PM

will this year be the same as last year's year after the Chinese New Year's celebration of the bitcoin price rises again and even exceeds the previous high, I expect bitcoin to rise from this decline, and we as users should be able to keep the price in the way we do not panic at seeing a price drop because this is all just a matter of time

Yes that's right, bitcoin rises stay a matter of time, because bitcoin will not fall forever. Bitcoin will increase in value, hold the bitcoin and do not panic, bitcoin will soon increase.
gigusico

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:57:29 AM

the price is already going up and a little time I think it will be necessary to wait for it to return to what it was after the new year
Lasvista

Activity: 396
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:03:10 PM

Actually as you can see on the coinmarket the price of bitcoin and also the other altcoins is increasing , it's a good new year for chinese though. Now I still have to wait for a better price though , and also I'm happy I din't panic selling , even though it's decreasing last month. Hoping and still looking foward.
mhj

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:55:41 PM

i think now bitcoin not sell is better. because many people confused and upset to bitcoin price down and all  market dump.so that,s rally good to wait to bitcoin price up and then sell your bitcoin.

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
http://www.securix.io/
pankowri

Activity: 728
Merit: 63

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:13:39 PM

Btc prices are variable.There isn't too much stability, but the prices are increasing day by day,so we have to work with patience.Although I still didn't buy or sell Btc,then it would be wise for Btc to buy and keep it down when it's price falling.But should wait until the Btc price increases and it'll be very profitable to sell as soon as possible.

Neurocrypt

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:57:58 PM

Waiting for the price to go up is like waiting for the gray hair when you already old. Bitcoin price will surely moon higher than expected
Neurocrypt

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:00:06 PM

maybe this time is very great to bitcoin itself the increse in market is significantly better not jiggly again
is better to waiting for time like this to buying
This is the time to buy or else it gonna blow up soooooon. I better have BTC and altcoin now before it moooon
andeluna

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:53:50 PM

I am definitely waiting for the prices to up because I want to sell my bitcoins that I am going to earn at a high price. I don't want to sell it early while the price is low because it is my loss.

♲   ∞   GRN Grid   ∞   ♲
█ ♻ ▌A SUSTAINABLE FIRST BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT COMPROMISES ▌♻ █
GRNGrid.com
slyfox

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:31:21 PM

I think Bitcoin will go up again, so I am constantly buying Bitcoin for $ 6800. I think I've done it 4-5 times so far.

You got a good price in a few days or weeks you could be able to double your investment without taking such a high risk but anyone that is invested in bitcoin is not hoping to double his money, that person is surely waiting for the price to skyrocket and while that is not going to happen soon it will eventually happen so keep holding.
Kousei23

Activity: 411
Merit: 335

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:56:13 PM

This is possible and has a quite high probability because first of all, China has been a very influencial country to bitcoin and to bitcoin's price. It may affecf bitcoin's price since Chinese men could see this as a lucky day and may decide to buy and invest in bitcoin. Not only China has a big impact because of Chinese New year but also its neighboring countries and other countries that celebrate Chinese New Year.

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄████████████▄▄
░░░░░░░▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄
░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▄
░░░███▀░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░▀███
░▄██▀░░░░░░░░▀█████████▄░░░░░░░▀██▄
▄██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▌░░░░░░░▐██▄
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███░░░░░░░░▐██
██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄████▀░░░░░░░░░██
██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
░▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
░░░░▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███▀
░░░░░░░▀███▄▄▄░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀▀

JOIN OUR COMMUNITY
▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀
Twitter  Telegram  Reddit  Medium

░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░▀▀▄▄▄▀▀░░░░▀▀▄
░░░░░░░░▐▌░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄▀░▌░░░░░░▀▄▄▀▀▀▀░▀▀▄▄░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░░▄▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░▐▄
░░░░░░█░▄▀░█▌▄▄▄░▀▄░█▄▄▄▄▄░▐░█░░░▀▄▄
░░░▄▄▀▀█░░░░▄██░█▌█▄▄▀██▌▄█░▌█░░░░░░▀▄
░▄▀░░░░░▀▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░▐▐░░▀▀░░░░▌█░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▐▀▌░░░░░░░█░▌░░░░░░▐█▀░░░░░░░
▐▄░░░░▄▄▀░█░░░░░░▀█▀▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀
░░█▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀█▀░░░░▄▀█░░░░▄▀
░▐░░▀▀▄▄░░░░▀▄░░░░░▀▀░░░░▄▀░░▀▄▀▀
░▐▄░░░░░▀▀▄░░░▀▄▄░░░░▄▄▄▀░░░▄▀▀▄
░░░▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░
coinluisa

Activity: 626

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:20:15 PM

No one can predict if when bitcoin will go up the price,but I believe that bitcoin will go up again and all of us will be happy again. I think this is good time to buy more bitcoin because it's affordable.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
buje micin

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:26:34 PM

no one knows when it will recover but I am very sure its value will rise even higher than its previous value, now it is not too late if you want to buy and hold it to get a profit
bitchubitchu

Activity: 175

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:27:46 PM

It is possible to hit the highest price last year or this year will be higher than last year no one can say what will happen about the price of bitcoin.
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:41:05 PM

It is possible to hit the highest price last year or this year will be higher than last year no one can say what will happen about the price of bitcoin.
Wait for the price of Bitcoin to go up is a good choice if you already have a lot capital in your pocket. But if you do not have capital yet, you must or collect as much money as you can if possible. If you only have a little capital, you will get a little profit too. So it is very important for us to have a big capital to get big profit. How to get big capital ? Is not it risky ? Yes, this is very risky but it will worth the risk if you think about the profit. We must wait for long time to get big profit. But if you only have little capital and wait for long time, that is very wasting time and you will regret it.
Triyavam

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:01:32 AM

threats against traditional currencies that tend to reduce their value and public confidence in bitcoin,
The bitcoin price will be completely different on demand to buy and supply the sale, It is easy to change whenever it can increase or decrease,
Bitcoin prices can not be predicted in the future, if we already feel quite a profit,
We can sell it now, essentially depending on each of us when to sell and when to buy.
Hotel_Prodeo

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:09:11 AM

We must be confident about the future of bitcoin due to the ever-increasing number of users, if the current price is lower than the position of last year's high price it would be a good opportunity to buy because the price will soon reach $ 20k before spring.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
burdagol12345

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:58:47 AM

Maybe i thinks that chinese new year is bring prosperous and good luck to all the bitcoiners, and we hope that this pumping value of bitcoin will continue now.bitcoin continue to grow now in the exchange market after some several month of dropping its price value due to correction and other problem in the world of cryptocurrency,but this time now after celebrating the chinese new year,the bitcoin price will return back to the spotlight and maybe in my own thinking chinese new year is the one would bring to us a lucky day,so  this is the time now to buy again more bitcoin to gain more profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: