Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:08:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: wait for bitcoin prices to go up  (Read 2991 times)
Eijrafarm

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:35:51 AM

Yes, this is the best thing to do for this dump. It's already 3 month's since the time it reach 19k $ mark. Let's just be positive and wait for it to climb up that road again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tesmark07

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:02:30 PM

If you are already a bitcoin holder then you should hold it for a while . And wait for the rising of its value.
Likewise to the holder of altcoins.  Because if the value  of bitcoin is high the altcoins also mighty.
kuncimobil

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:38:27 PM

the bitcoin price is currently down but we do not need to panic because I think the price down is normal and we have to be patient and wait for the bitcoin price to go up again, I hope the history of last year will be repeated
Shutup

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:52:08 PM

will this year be the same as last year's year after the Chinese New Year's celebration of the bitcoin price rises again and even exceeds the previous high, I expect bitcoin to rise from this decline, and we as users should be able to keep the price in the way we do not panic at seeing a price drop because this is all just a matter of time

can bitcoin rise after the turn of the new lunar year later?

Wait for price to go up. This is the the moment where bitcoiners are monitoring now. Everybody's looking for the price pump. We all hope that bitcoin will gonna blow this month. And we beleive that bitcoin will rise soon at the moment because we expect for a life changer will make us hope for the very good future.
Alpinat

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:53:43 PM

will this year be the same as last year's year after the Chinese New Year's celebration of the bitcoin price rises again and even exceeds the previous high, I expect bitcoin to rise from this decline, and we as users should be able to keep the price in the way we do not panic at seeing a price drop because this is all just a matter of time

We can't say that the price will go lower than the price today right. the volatility of bitcoin is so unpredictable even experts are having a hard time just to predict what will happen to the bitcoin cryptocurrency in the near future. but we all traders are hoping for increase.
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:22:16 PM

As we see, not everything develops as we would like, and the market can not recover from a long decline. But I think that growth will in any case, since the market can not be constantly in red.
rejekiku

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:28:51 PM

so am i, today I'm wating the price go up.
zucknail

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:37:14 PM

We can't say that the price will go lower than the price today right. the volatility of bitcoin is so unpredictable even experts are having a hard time just to predict what will happen to the bitcoin cryptocurrency in the near future. but we all traders are hoping for increase.
everthing could happen.nothing impossible in cryptomarket.but it need big volume trading to make bitcoin price rise again.if good news spreaded in market i am very confident it would happen.
MDLuffy

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:41:07 PM

Currently I do not invest in Bitcoin because of its high price and the uncertainty of Bitcoin is huge. The value of Bitcoin is currently $ 7,000, and I am expecting Bitcoin prices to fall at a level that I can afford to invest in. Bitcoin prices are falling and showing signs of decline. Signs increase. Many people are waiting for Bitcoin prices to rise, and I'm waiting for it to drop.
Ghayoor

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:02:26 PM

I would still believe that price of bitcoin will rise soon,we need to wait patiently and keep on holding our coins to make profitable when it goes up.It will not definitely dump,we have trust on crypto that it pump again soon. It is the best time to buy btc now in a lower price.
I also believe that the price of bitcoin will increase in the next one or two months. The crypto market will go back to the moon
It has started to grow now and this process is not going to be end ever, it is good to wait as bitcoin is high in demand now so people are trying to grab the opportunity and buy bitcoin to save for long time. Bitcoin price has started to move and the best thing is that it is moving upward, now, high increase in bitcoin price will be seen this month, a few couple if month, so let’s wait more till the market of bitcoin start to shine very bright with highest price of 100k dollars.
i agree with you we need to wait for a short time because bitcoin price is going high and same like last year bitcoin will make a record business so need more little wait.
Blackmet

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 04:31:32 PM

Bitcoin will start rising someday but nowadays crypto is on pause. Everything you need to know that bitcoin always recovering from pit and this time it gonna happen again.

mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:09:13 PM

Nobody can predict the rise and fall of price to bitcoins. For me if the price is falling down it the best time to buy bitcoins and hold until the price rise up.
castellodocet

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 06:48:29 PM

I don't know when that will be, but for sure it will recover, like how happened in the past, that's Bitcoin intrinsic property, to rise and fall with no calls
Mrjitter

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:22:59 PM

falls do not last forever, so we just have to wait for the price increase and gain patience
cyberkuto

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:27:02 PM

It's definitely normal that the price changing.   People indeed panic when the price goes down.  But for me,  it is a privilege or a chance to buy a cheaper price bitcoin.  After years,  people will regret not taking advantage of this moment. 
oneirozwis13

Activity: 23
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:38:48 PM

Looking at the bitcoin price chart, I do not agree with your observation. It's true that shortly before the chinese new year (2018), Bitcoin was enjoying a super-high price (arguable, considering the crazy high transaction fees, but that's another story); however one year prior, Bitcoin wasn't doing anything special around the chinese new year at all, in fact it wasn't until several months afterward that the price began to really climb, and this was probably due to factors that had nothing at all to do with the chinese new year. In other words, you may as well pick an arbitrary date that you saw the price rise in one year, and see if it repeats the next.. in the meantime, consider that the opposite of your prediction could also materialise, and don't bet all your eggs on a potential price rise that may never happen.. as always, you take your own risks and this is just supposition, but I feel that the evidence does not support your theory in this case.
Clover_Faith

Activity: 237

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:47:45 PM

Maybe yes.. To wait bitcoin rising up is so long to wait but i think its worth it. But if you wait that long time think about yout needs in everyday how to sustain your daily needs if wait that. So maybe sell it but not all then hold your bitcoin.

▬▬ ● ● Papusha ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰     PAPUSHA ROCKET TECHNOLOGY ICO COOMING SOON   ▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▲▼ WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ MEDIUM  ▲▼
rizqillah

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:38:28 AM

This is possible. Bitcoin won't stay on dip for long, the reason I think is because of the negative news from Asia and China otherwise, we would have seen a volatile movement. Is going to come anyway.

I agree with you, maybe the negatives news has effected to demand of bitcoin. so, the price is goinh down and stag. I still believe, it will rise.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:43:31 AM

falls do not last forever, so we just have to wait for the price increase and gain patience

I think the best thing we can do when market down like right now is just waiting and patients. Market will bounce up back i am believe, as long we plan investing bitcoin for long term, I am believe we can make profits from it
bilyboy

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:22:37 AM

This is possible because according to some speculations, bitcoin will again rise and exceed it's previous value. The good thing about that is that we as traders will benefit more because we'll get a better profit from it. Most of us are waiting for it's best value this year and many holders keep their hopes in it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: