Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:19:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is bitcoin really gonna be dead?
yes - 8 (5.4%)
no - 139 (94.6%)
Total Voters: 147

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin really gonna be dead?  (Read 2295 times)
LoudA__

Activity: 241
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:00:37 PM

I do not think this is a btc death but this time it just has a lot of price drop almost always like this every new year beginning. but that does not mean btc can not die i think btc will die if btc has touched max supply

Same here,  I do not think as well that bitcoin will die but the price of btc now is currently down.  Let us keep our btc with us and keep holding because bitcoin will continue to live longer.

I don't think that is getting down now. If you will be checking the bitcoin price now, it is slowly regaining it's price back to the 5-digit. If this continues, we will be seeing the 5-digit price tomorrow. I don't really know what is happening but all I know is that it is regaining and it is time for the new investors to buy bitcoin before they become very late and the bitcoin price became expensive again.
ylnar123

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:00:40 PM

Yes we can say that bitcoin is goin to be dead because eventually many countries are imposing bann on it and at the same time many social media sites are also blocking contents related to bitcoin digging.

Really? Is it really going to be dead? If it is the it should have been dead a long time ago. Did you really do your research on the chart of bitcoin in the beginning month of each year? Try to research even deeper to see what is the real trend on bitcoin today. Yes we experience a big dip this month and most probably will last until the first half of 2018 but it does not mean bitcoin would be dead. Bitcoin is predicted to hike back on top by the second half of this year and that is near to be true than being dead.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:07:50 PM

I heard that BTC is going down and will soon gonna be dead. Is it still a good idea to invest in BTC?
Yes, it's going down but bitcoin is not necessarily dead. No need to panic with the price right now. Prices can now be considered good and high compared last year. And also it's ok to invest in BTC.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Pansamantala

Activity: 242
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:16:28 PM

Sure there are a lot if critics who says that the price drops this early 2017 would be the signs that bitcoin would be finally facing its downfall. However, we investors refuse to agree. The current price drop is nothing rare in the world of bitcoin or even in the world of cryptocurrency. Moreover, the drops was caused by fluctuation, not because people are losing trust or interest with bitcoin. (I believe only a minority lost trust with bitcoin.) So let't not think of it as a price drop but instead as a discount. You could buy bitcoins right now without drawing out much money in your pocket.
letecia012

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:28:20 PM

I heard that BTC is going down and will soon gonna be dead. Is it still a good idea to invest in BTC?
This scenario was already happen several times but in the end btc still survive. how could you say that top crypto coin would be dead if more and more people are investing on it. this is how trading life is if you don't know how to ride the tide you will left behind and losing your investment.
deddod

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:34:25 PM

I suggest you not to believe in the fake news spread in the media today.
see the history price of Bitcoin from 2013 until now, I think bitcoin will last longer.
"Bitcoin die is a joke"

▄█▄
   ██▀  ▄█▄
  ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
 ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
▐█▌  ▄█▀  ▄▀
██   ██  
██   ██  
██   ██  
▐█▌  ▀█▄  ▀▄
 ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
  ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
   ██▄  ▀█▀
    ▀█▀
████
▀▀▀▀
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▐████
▀▀     ▄▄▄▄▄▀██████████▐████
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████▀ ▀▄▄▄     ▐████
▀▀     ▄▀███▄▄▄▄       ▐████
▄▄   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▐████
▄▄   ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐████

▀▄▄▀▀▀  ██████           ▐████
██████▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████

▄▄  ████▀▄██████████▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄████████████▐████
BIDIUM       ▄█▄
   ▄█▄
  ▀██

▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
  ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▐█▌
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
  ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▐█▌
 ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▄██
▄▀
  ▄█▀  ▄██
   ▀█▀
  ▄██
       ▀█▀

Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:44:36 PM

No, Bitcoin is not going to be dead. Just fuds going on before the next bull run.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

elash

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:50:29 PM

I think that will not happened that bitcoin will be dead, because bitcoin is the strongest cryptocurrency and bitcoin has a many supporter's, there are so many people that become rich because of bitcoin , and there is a lot of people that needs bitcoin for life or for the better future of their family.

Clifford Lee

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:04:52 PM

The biggest problem with bitcoin is not the adoption, financial or economics part of it. I like the idea of blockchain technology but the power consumption of the mining process is making it unsustainable. Unless all the mining operations moves to sustainable renewable energy, the power consumption of the network is going to exceed the total energy consumption of a mid-size country.
feny.blackpink

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:05:29 PM

No, i dont think so.
Bitcoin is not gonna die, it is only need time for correction.
you should learn about it
sportroma2805

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:07:12 PM

Paнo или пoзднo ...Beчнoгo ничeгo нeт)
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:12:30 PM

NOPE, I am not understanding why you are thinking about dead of bitcoin. If you are thinking due to to falling of price continuously then i want to share my knowledge about that bitcoin price is volatile and it will continuously rising and falling. And yea it true that bitcoin is falling down in this month some more but don't hurt about that because bitcoin price in history is decreasing with such a graph some time already like we can take example of china ban time at that price was fall down more. But after sometime that was recover so we hope that will be recover again.
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2366
Merit: 342

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:20:23 PM

Bitcoin right now is looking good and it formed a double bottom which indicates that the bulls are awakened and that is a good thing for us holders that we can see a bull run and if the bulls are now stronger then we can expect easy run up to a new all time high but if the bulls are not yet strong then we can go more than 10k price for bitcoin.
Itjoker

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:40:34 PM

Why does everyone have fear? Sell their bitcoins. After all, correction is an integral part of growth. In any case, bitcoin and whole market will update its price records. It is extremely stupid now to sell coins. I believe that Bitcoin will rise hard in the second half of this year.
Karakyli

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:44:08 PM

Since the digital currency does not have any so-called fair value, the scale of prices, internal cost, it is very difficult to find the foundation under bitcoin. Any tool that is used to save value has some practical application. Even gold still has demand in the jewelry industry. Bitcoin has no practical application, and a full payment instrument has not yet come out of it.
monirmostafiz
Copper Member

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:46:54 PM

how funny!  i think it is fake news.obviously this is the perfect time to invest BTC.after a few days BTC will becoming a big currency in the world.so don't worry.

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
AriannaSantosUU

Activity: 256

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:47:02 PM

Why are you keep telling that bitcoin will die soon? I see it as normal event where bitcoin value goes down. Its normal because one factor that affects it is the supply and demand. I suggest to keep buying btc because it will go up again in the future.
Chuokie

Activity: 113

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:50:48 PM

The creator may die but the bitcoin will remain, stating a fact BTC might loss its value in the market, but I'm not looking for it, but bitcoin will remain on the digital wallet where it was...
Falgorn

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:55:23 PM

Legalization of the crypto currency deprives bitcoin of the basic qualities that made it popular, anonymity and uncontrolled transactions.
Due to the very sharp and torn growth and fall, very high volatility of bitcoin, it is rather difficult to make predictions about its future.
Kurokyy

Activity: 448

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:56:56 PM

Thats only a FUD to scare weak fake investor/holder to sell their coins now and to make bitcoin value more dip, bitcoin value dump doesnt mean that it will be dead. This is how crypto currency market works, there are times that it is in its peak and there will be a time that it will dump if the demand of bitcoin decrease.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: