Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:32:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS  (Read 44143 times)
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:49:31 AM

I'm sure this is a very successful project, with good ideas and clearly set goals.  I advise everyone to look at this project and take part in it.

Yes for sure this project has a good intention to help other people in terms of data storage in a cheaper and affordable price. Many people will patronizr this project once it is on the market and it will be the new way of data storage system.
there is a positive review of this project, this is a new solution for online data storage. Casper API has a high security that keeps your file safe from thief and hacker.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Name_none

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

May the power be with you!

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:19:49 AM

I have several questions from different areas. First: what kind of pricing system do you offer for users who want to place their data with you? Second: where can I get acquainted with the technical information about your project? your code is available on the github? how do you protect system from the operation of a large number of nodes in one person, or from distribution of prohibited content, the use of the service for terrorist purposes or for money laundering? How do you plan to scale the service in case of great success?
Hello!
Do you read CasperAPI whitepaper?
There is a lot of useful technical information. As for the source code, I think that after the release of the platform, the team will open the code or the code will be available throughout the development. let someone from the team correct me
Genesis07

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:02:50 AM

There's a campaign on this project  and Each one of us have a chance to stand at the origins of decentralized storage CasperAPI. It is enough to provide our hard drives and be 95% of the time online.

Have you tried this campaign

Conditions:
- apply.(https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScHXxVzJULh-40pMbN4ybG_4dcQjovZbnXvX1jru-dFT-nPdQ/viewform) ;
- connect to the system (requires linux or Mac OS to connect);
- provide an external IP address;
- install our software to your computer;
- be online >95% of the time per week;
- point your ethereum wallet;
- leave free space on your hard drive (enough for up to 25.6 Gb!);
Unfortunately i don't have pc to online and earn some cst in that method ..but it was legit that you will earn that. Congrats those who got cst in this campaign hoping to see the success of the project Smiley

i guess it should be enough to build up a raspberry pi on linux debian with an external drive and running the software of casper api on it to get a good stash of the bounty later. has anyone did this already and does it work with an raspberry?
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:15:24 AM

Decentralized bases are gradually becoming part of everyday life

For example, in India, the police of Andhra Pradesh has ordered the owners of the hotels to install the blockchain as a system of registration of visitors. The ecosystem, developed by the local Zebi team, is designed to collect and store hotel customer data. In the future, this experience will be disseminated throughout the country.

For reference. In 2017 India met 10 million tourists (hotel guests), and if to add at least 1% of the resident population (1 339 180 127) then for such quantity of data you will need a very large data warehouse. It is unknown how Indian developers solve the problem, but for the creators of Casper API, this is a visible confirmation of their forecasts — the information that people operate every year is constantly growing.

Casper API-is the first decentralized data storage, which is already under development, aroused the interest of participants in the market of information storage. Blockchain technologies used in the development of the ecosystem guarantee its participants confidentiality of information, loyal tariffs and constant access to information 24/7.

http://casperproject.io

Decentralized system, blockchain technology and cryptocurrency are the future of this world and Casper API is one of it. Decentralized cloud storage of Casper API is of the amazing project I've seen so far this year and for sure this project will be huge in the near future once already completed.

Many people now are looking forward for the success of this project. Casper API will be one of the great project that is made for all of us. It will give a big impact to the world in their idea of data storage system. It is really a wonderful and usable project.

I agreed with you mate, in fact in the first quarter of 2018 Casper Api according to their updates they've raised 3.3 billion$ if I am not mistaken, that is actually a huge amount. Therefore, the project of casper Api was running smooth and great. And it has already a big impact also.
midaslordes

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:15:26 AM

For example, in India, the police of Andhra Pradesh has ordered the owners of the hotels to install the blockchain as a system of registration of visitors. The ecosystem, developed by the local Zebi team, is designed to collect and store hotel customer data. In the future, this experience will be disseminated throughout the country.

For reference. In 2017 India met 10 million tourists (hotel guests), and if to add at least 1% of the resident population (1 339 180 127) then for such quantity of data you will need a very large data warehouse. It is unknown how Indian developers solve the problem, but for the creators of Casper API, this is a visible confirmation of their forecasts — the information that people operate every year is constantly growing.

Casper API-is the first decentralized data storage, which is already under development, aroused the interest of participants in the market of information storage. Blockchain technologies used in the development of the ecosystem guarantee its participants confidentiality of information, loyal tariffs and constant access to information 24/7.

Decentralized system, blockchain technology and cryptocurrency are the future of this world and Casper API is one of it. Decentralized cloud storage of Casper API is of the amazing project I've seen so far this year and for sure this project will be huge in the near future once already completed.

Many people now are looking forward for the success of this project. Casper API will be one of the great project that is made for all of us. It will give a big impact to the world in their idea of data storage system. It is really a wonderful and usable project.

I agreed with you mate, in fact in the first quarter of 2018 Casper Api according to their updates they've raised 3.3 billion$ if I am not mistaken, that is actually a huge amount. Therefore, the project of casper Api was running smooth and great. And it has already a big impact also.
That is a very good news mate that means it is not getting popular to the users. Many people now is trusting this project and that is a good start for Casper API.

Bardadym

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:24:51 AM

I watched Russian Youtube when Dmitry Portnyagin was advertised by a very good blogger, and I will say that he does not advertise a bad product because his reputation is strong!
xbl1008

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:26:49 PM

There's a campaign on this project  and Each one of us have a chance to stand at the origins of decentralized storage CasperAPI. It is enough to provide our hard drives and be 95% of the time online.

Conditions:
- apply.(https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScHXxVzJULh-40pMbN4ybG_4dcQjovZbnXvX1jru-dFT-nPdQ/viewform) ;
Unfortunately i don't have pc to online and earn some cst in that method ..but it was legit that you will earn that. Congrats those who got cst in this campaign hoping to see the success of the project Smiley

i guess it should be enough to build up a raspberry pi on linux debian with an external drive and running the software of casper api on it to get a good stash of the bounty later. has anyone did this already and does it work with an raspberry?
I wonder if having an SSD would make my award from providing space get big or is it the same just having an HDD as free space I would love to see a test running both SSD and HDD in this project I'm really excited in this project.
olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:45:28 PM

Conditions:
Interesting campaign that can earn a CST token. I do have a PC but unfortunately my hard drive space is not enough for this campaign. But this is really good, to earn extra CST.
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:54:13 PM

I watched Russian Youtube when Dmitry Portnyagin was advertised by a very good blogger, and I will say that he does not advertise a bad product because his reputation is strong!
Yes! Hes has been interviewed. A lot of people believes in this project. We are just waiting for July 30 to get an update and result about this project. They really doing well in the market.
justlucky

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:12:58 PM

you're right there. anyone will not be able to show advertise if this casper not good. sooner we wil see what the result of this ico. no wonder it will be success soon
Genesis07

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:46:21 PM

Conditions:

I wonder if having an SSD would make my award from providing space get big or is it the same just having an HDD as free space I would love to see a test running both SSD and HDD in this project I'm really excited in this project.

i dont think it will make a difference. an ssd is faster yes, but it all depends on the free space you provide for the capser api to let their algorithym run there. i think that the internet connection might be a more important matter.
Name_none

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:33:25 PM

Yes! Hes has been interviewed. A lot of people believes in this project. We are just waiting for July 30 to get an update and result about this project. They really doing well in the market.
I think the team will justify its title of professionals!
news around Casper is only positive, very few competitors. Neither of them has such a functional
Name_none

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:33:56 PM

First Quarter of 2018 Sees ICOs Raise $3.3 Billion

According to ICORating over the first quarter of 2018 ICO projects from various countries have raised over $3 billion.

Reference: https://medium.com/casperapi/first-quarter-of-2018-sees-icos-raise-3-3-billion-dd48a0479b32
Great News to everyone! They even couldn’t wait the ICO to meet the timeline, because during the first quarter they already reach the hard cap. Super excited to hear this from the team.
As long as 2018 remains difficult in terms of market growth, such rapid and rapid growth is not and probably will not happen. But surely there will be systematic development, I'm sure
vincentong17

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:04:39 PM

I guess 3.3B usd is for the whole market of ICO on first quarter this year. Take a look again. You must be aware on our ICO, 32M usd is the hardcap of this campaign.
I'm very confident about the out come of this project. Let's wait for their further updates about the overall raise amount.
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:35:30 PM

First Quarter of 2018 Sees ICOs Raise $3.3 Billion

According to ICORating over the first quarter of 2018 ICO projects from various countries have raised over $3 billion.

Reference: https://medium.com/casperapi/first-quarter-of-2018-sees-icos-raise-3-3-billion-dd48a0479b32
Great News to everyone! They even couldn’t wait the ICO to meet the timeline, because during the first quarter they already reach the hard cap. Super excited to hear this from the team.
As long as 2018 remains difficult in terms of market growth, such rapid and rapid growth is not and probably will not happen. But surely there will be systematic development, I'm sure
Don't be so pessimistic. As far as I know Casper API have a lot of investors willing to fund this ICO. Their CEO has a lot of meetings and he present Casper on numerous roadshows. Well, as for the whole ICO market, I saw statistic according to that this market grow every year with a crazy pace. If ETH and BTC price will rebounce to previous higher levels, Casper will  achieve 32 mln target.
contactmike1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:44:00 PM

That is a clue, man. I've also seen Casper API on this channel even twice and I would like to say that this kind of promotion is beneficial in terms of brend awareness as well as productive method of attraction of investors. As for me, I became even more confidenct in Casper Api project after these 2 movies. I also recommend you to watch their own blog explaining project in details- Generation B
contactmike1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:51:02 PM

New solutions to familiar problems have appeared with the development of blockchain technologies

Casper API team took up the creation of a decentralized infrastructure for storing information. After starting the system, users will be able to access the following services:

Distributed file storage-means any operations with files (upload, download, edit, etc.) 24/7.

Creation and storage of backups on favorable terms (including in partner data centers).

Thanks to its architecture Casper API will provide quick downloading of files, will increase the loading speed of the sites and make them more resilient when traffic is high.

In addition, since Casper API is independent from one blockchain, its participants will be able to collect information from different platforms. That is, Casper API can be used for DApp on different platforms.

reference: https://medium.com/casperapi/new-solutions-to-familiar-problems-have-appeared-with-the-development-of-blockchain-technologies-83fd2c4d99bb
Wow, I really appreciate this progress in development . This kind of transparency with providing reports on current problems solved and current development is exactly what each reputable project should do.
Accelerating speed of downloading and resolving problems of scalability at the moment of high traffic are key points.
xbl1008

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:52:58 PM

Well-known information stores do not meet modern security requirements

Casper API team, having assessed the scale of the problem, started to create an ecosystem for distributed data storage, which will complement the blockchain with smart contracts.

The platform reliability will be ensured by p2p architecture — its participants will communicate without servers and this will protect the system from DDoS attacks. Platform users are not limited geographically, this allows them to choose the nearest provider by downloading and uploading files at high speed. By the way, copies of the files are stored by several participants, making them available even if one of them leaves the network.

Confidentiality of transaction is achieved by transferring encrypted smart-contracts. Smart- contracts are encrypted by method of the zk-SNARK, which is also used in ZCash. This approach allows to use Casper API in order to work with DApp at the corporate level.

In fact, Casper API is not only a cloud storage service, but also an entire infrastructure for decentralized applications and for their interaction creators provide a set of SDK developer.

Reference: https://medium.com/casperapi/well-known-information-stores-do-not-meet-modern-security-requirements-a4314433c71f
This is it! this will answer all the question of those who want to learn what casper can offer investors will be pleased knowing it all in a quick read.
Stephgmnl

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:02:41 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2018, 10:55:07 PM by Stephgmnl

For example, in India, the police of Andhra Pradesh has ordered the owners of the hotels to install the blockchain as a system of registration of

visitors.

in India, the police of Andhra Pradesh has ordered the owners of the hotels to install the blockchain as a system of registration of visitors. The ecosystem, developed by the local Zebi team, is designed to collect and store hotel customer data. In the future, this experience will be disseminated throughout the country.

Reference: https://medium.com/casperapi/decentralized-bases-are-gradually-becoming-part-of-everyday-life-b895a102f2ed
I see that this project in a long run will be successful because it focuses on the safety and security of each users so many people will patronize this project. And I can safely say that Casper API is one of the greatest project this year. I can't wait to see this project successful online.

We will see more businesses that are going to use and adapt blockchain technology,  and Casper is one of the best option when that day comes.
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:28:53 PM

I was impressed by this project actually, it is obviously there are lot of people who supported this campaign actually. The end is not yet coming but their target was closely to happen and achieve now. For sure lot of their supporters will be happy for the result of this project as well. So lets continue to promote and share their project to others.
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: