Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:58:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS  (Read 44145 times)
CASPER_TEAM

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:19:09 PM

Cool hah how it is differe from others exept the casper name?

As an example! Reliable file storage in data centers is typically ensured by creating three exact copies of the file and storing them on different servers. Casper implements a similar principle by storing the file in 4 or more copies at different service provider computers, which may be
located anywhere in the world. A service provider shall be imposed with requirements, adherence to which ensures a reliable distributed provider network. Compliance with requirements shall be validated continuously.

And we are universal. We do not limit developers DApp in the selection of the blockchain platform

More information in our White Paper: http://casperproject.io/docs/Casper_whitepaper_eng.pdf
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:22:01 PM

Do you know how to hack into servers?

The first step in any strategy is a port scanning. Each open port is a server-side program. Example: on the 21st port there is FTP. If you connect to it and get the appropriate rights, you can safely download or upload any files... on the first 1024 ports you can find many standard services, each of them is a kind of door. And the more there are, the easier it will be to find that one or more of them are not closed…
In fact, there are many websites on the Internet that publish information about new weaknesses. And given, that many of servers don't renew its security due to negligence or unqualified administrators, then many of them can be cracked because of "old" problems. But what if the project does not have a server? What to crack then? It is due to the lack of a single server and decentralised storage that a high level of security is achieved!

Casper places the file to be stored in multiple copies from different service providers around the world. The service provider must meet the requirements, which provides reliable distributed network. And when there is no single server, there is nothing to hack.

http://casperproject.io

I'm not good in IT works or even in networking job but I learn something on this post. Which mean, if no server, it will minimize all the line or accounts that may be hack. But my question is, if the Casper stored multiple copies from different service providers around the world ( like you've said ) , it means the target of the hacker is at least one of those service provider. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Files are kept encoded in network storage units and replicated to several computers of various storage service providers. In the case a computer of one provider becomes unavailable, another provider is selected immediately to maintain storage of duplicates of those files, which were stored on the disconnected computer. The new provider then downloads file duplicates from other providers that have the exact copies stored.
I think, nniecan001 saying is about hacking the service provider (at least one terminal or peer). If you have many duplicate files using different service provider, the hacker have a lot of option as possible to get what he need, cause if he get one service provider it's the same of all cause it's duplicated. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Reliable file storage in data centers is typically ensured by creating three exact copies of the file and storing them on different servers. Casper implements a similar principle by storing the file in 4 or more copies at different service provider computers, which may be
located anywhere in the world. A service provider shall be imposed with requirements, adherence to which ensures a reliable distributed provider network. Compliance with requirements shall be validated continuously.
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:23:34 PM

The Asian Road show of Casper API has begun, which means you can speak to the team in person and ask them any and all questions!

Our Road show begins in Seoul, South Korea, where we will participate in 2018 TOKENSKY Blockchain Summit through 13 to 15 March;

Starting 16 March we’re in Shanghai, China, at the 4th Annual Block Chain Finance & Fin-Tech. We stay there until 18 March;

From 19 to 21 March the Casper API team will be in Hong Kong at Token 2049;

22 March we arrive in Tokyo, Japan, where we’ll visit Satoshi Vision. There Casper API representatives will stay until March 25;

Then we head to Europe: 26 March our founder, Artem Koltsov will conduct a number of meetings in Zug, Switzerland, and starting from 27 to 28 March we’ll be in Zurich and participate in Crypto Summit.

As you can see we have Korea, Japan, China and Switzerland ahead of us. We’ll keep you updated on our social media and our official Telegram channel at https://t.me/CasperProjectENG

Stay with us!

http://casperproject.io/

To all who hesitate and asking about their activity of Casper, this is what you waiting for this past few weeks, an absolute answer to your question. If you are able to join or to visit that event, this is a great opportunity to participate and witness their marketing strategy as well. Look's like the Casper team is ready to dominate their field with their busy schedule on early of 2018. Best of luck Casper team! I love to go in Tokyo, Japan.

Thanks for your opinion
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:25:30 PM

The Asian Road show of Casper API has begun, which means you can speak to the team in person and ask them any and all questions!

Our Road show begins in Seoul, South Korea, where we will participate in 2018 TOKENSKY Blockchain Summit through 13 to 15 March;

Starting 16 March we’re in Shanghai, China, at the 4th Annual Block Chain Finance & Fin-Tech. We stay there until 18 March;

22 March we arrive in Tokyo, Japan, where we’ll visit Satoshi Vision. There Casper API representatives will stay until March 25;

Then we head to Europe: 26 March our founder, Artem Koltsov will conduct a number of meetings in Zug, Switzerland, and starting from 27 to 28 March we’ll be in Zurich and participate in Crypto Summit.

As you can see we have Korea, Japan, China and Switzerland ahead of us. We’ll keep you updated on our social media and our official Telegram channel at https://t.me/CasperProjectENG

Stay with us!

You guys are very busy on your roadshow. I'm very impressed on that thing and lucky for you guys you establish your community in any part of the world and probably ASIAN market will dominate the market. More projects to come and goodluck to our beloved team Casper.

Thanks a lot! we will keep you informed about news of our road show
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:28:21 PM

Stay with us!

To all who hesitate and asking about their activity of Casper, this is what you waiting for this past few weeks, an absolute answer to your question. If you are able to join or to visit that event, this is a great opportunity to participate and witness their marketing strategy as well. Look's like the Casper team is ready to dominate their field with their busy schedule on early of 2018. Best of luck Casper team! I love to go in Tokyo, Japan.
This will be a big and long way for Casper  to promote their products in other country, as being silent in the other this past week, they have now a good news for our investors that to be long awaited. Can't help it to be excited about this news and updates. Hope they can manage and make partnership those country they will attend or visit.

This is an awesome update from the team. This is reassuring for us who have supported this project that we are being updated about casper's activity.

Yes, we want as many people as possible to learn about our project!
Name_none

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

May the power be with you!

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:21:04 PM

As an example! Reliable file storage in data centers is typically ensured by creating three exact copies of the file and storing them on different servers. Casper implements a similar principle by storing the file in 4 or more copies at different service provider computers, which may be

And we are universal. We do not limit developers DApp in the selection of the blockchain platform

More information in our White Paper: http://casperproject.io/docs/Casper_whitepaper_eng.pdf
As I think the price policy, CasperAPI should be more loyal than competitors. Ohh market relations   Smiley
saaux

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:04:27 AM

preico as far as I understood it was held in December, and ico will be in May, why such a large time interval between pre ico and ico?

There might be some necessary preparations before the actual ico. But I agree that it was such a huge time interval as compared to other ico but it’s no big deal I guess

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ PLATIO ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   Smart Banking Ecosystem   █
▀▄▄▄▀[https://platio.io]▀▄▄▄▀
belljarxiv

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:45:24 AM

Casper API’s name is now being recognised in blockchain technology because of all exerted effort of the team and members of this community and we are very lucky to be part of it
ejarales

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:38:07 AM

preico as far as I understood it was held in December, and ico will be in May, why such a large time interval between pre ico and ico?

They probably focused more on project implementation before rolling out their ico.
Correct! They just want to make sure everything is settled before they come out. I am sure that whenever ICO is started, Casper will easily sold it's token.
ejarales

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:53:54 AM

Casper API’s name is now being recognised in blockchain technology because of all exerted effort of the team and members of this community and we are very lucky to be part of it
It's so nice to support ICOs that has lot of potential to succeed in the future such as Casper. Seeing every good updates about this project makes we want to strive harder.
ejarales

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:07:53 AM

Stay with us!

Finally Cheesy Just one announce with lot of countries to be visit. Goodluck and wish you success to the casper team. We will wait for the details of the roadshow when you guys returned Wink
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:23:45 AM

Very excited to know more about this project. I will go through to the whitepaper and hopefully every one is very cooperative once I have something I didn't understand.
saaux

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:41:06 AM

One good characteristics of this project is that it is designed to execute transactions in a quick and fast manner.
With this, users will be able to maximize their entire use of the platform. Nice job for this team!

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ PLATIO ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   Smart Banking Ecosystem   █
▀▄▄▄▀[https://platio.io]▀▄▄▄▀
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:00:29 PM

HISTORY OF DAPP

PDNade

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:13:22 PM

One good characteristics of this project is that it is designed to execute transactions in a quick and fast manner.
With this, users will be able to maximize their entire use of the platform. Nice job for this team!

Your right i salute the one who came up with the idea of a decentralized cloud based storage. Many people will love this specially the one who are always using a data storage.

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:16:57 PM

As I think the price policy, CasperAPI should be more loyal than competitors. Ohh market relations   Smiley

Yes, our offer for DApp is more profitable
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:18:29 PM

Thanks a lot!
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:21:55 PM

Very excited to know more about this project. I will go through to the whitepaper and hopefully every one is very cooperative once I have something I didn't understand.

We will be happy to answer all your questions)
Name_none

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

May the power be with you!

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:50:34 PM

HISTORY OF DAPP
Have fun from the heart. You have a good painter Smiley
The new design of the site looks minimal and informative, by the way it's time to update it. The work is going on and it can be seen. Good luck!
vincentong17

Merit: 17

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:09:40 PM

It's so nice to support ICOs that has lot of potential to succeed in the future such as Casper. Seeing every good updates about this project makes we want to strive harder.
Not only that they are recognize as One of the biggest ICO this year and probably on the top of Ethereum Smart Contracts. If they can deliver on time they will reach hardcap before token sale ends. Looking forward to the team and community.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: