Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:09:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS  (Read 44143 times)
Soslumisir

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:38:02 PM

This is a unique project I mean i haven't seen any project that is offering the same services as CASPER did. This will really give convenient in terms of storing data such as images, video, audio and many more.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
midaslordes

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:53:33 PM

Dear subscribers!

We are happy to bring you important news about Casper API!

Our Pre-Sale begins soon, running through 11 May to 29 June. The price for the Pre-Sale stage is 0.12 USD per 1 CST token. You can purchase the project’s tokens with either of the two coins more convenient to you, ETH or BTC.

The final stage of our ICO — the crowdsale, begins 30 June and runs through 30 July. Hurry up before the token price is raised for the crowdsale stage — 0.16 USD.

The project’s Soft Cap is 6,700,000 USD, Hard cap — 32,800,000 USD.

Recently a new WHITELIST button has appeared on http://casperproject.io Register on our website and submit an application in your personal account.

We are sure of the project’s success because it is convenient, beneficial and reliable to providers, investors and users alike. The Casper API infrastructure allows storing large amounts of data (photo, video, audio, text files and 3D models) using any blockchain with smart contracts.

We would also like to remind you that 19 December 2017 Casper API successfully concluded its PRE-ICO, raising 1239 ETH (about $1,040,000) in just 60 minutes!

You can learn more about the further development plan of the project in the roadmap on our website. Every day we strive to improve Casper API and make it even more effective in completing your daily tasks! We have Pre-Sale ahead of us, so this is a tremendous opportunity for everyone to become part of our ambitious project!

Wow! Raising 1239 ETH (about $1,040,000) in just 60 minutes!?! This is unbelievable. This is such a good start, knowing that Casper API has a lot of investors and there really a lot of people of believes in this ICO.
yeah! this is the good start PRE-ICO of Casper  many investors believe to the great platform and still improving there product is good and it needs in companys,schools,businesses and for personal use.

onediamond

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:22:38 PM

Dear subscribers!

Our Pre-Sale begins soon, running through 11 May to 29 June. The price for the Pre-Sale stage is 0.12 USD per 1 CST token. You can purchase the project’s tokens with either of the two coins more convenient to you, ETH or BTC.

The final stage of our ICO — the crowdsale, begins 30 June and runs through 30 July. Hurry up before the token price is raised for the crowdsale stage — 0.16 USD.

Recently a new WHITELIST button has appeared on http://casperproject.io Register on our website and submit an application in your personal account.

We are sure of the project’s success because it is convenient, beneficial and reliable to providers, investors and users alike. The Casper API infrastructure allows storing large amounts of data (photo, video, audio, text files and 3D models) using any blockchain with smart contracts.

We would also like to remind you that 19 December 2017 Casper API successfully concluded its PRE-ICO, raising 1239 ETH (about $1,040,000) in just 60 minutes!

You can learn more about the further development plan of the project in the roadmap on our website. Every day we strive to improve Casper API and make it even more effective in completing your daily tasks! We have Pre-Sale ahead of us, so this is a tremendous opportunity for everyone to become part of our ambitious project!

Wow! Raising 1239 ETH (about $1,040,000) in just 60 minutes!?! This is unbelievable. This is such a good start, knowing that Casper API has a lot of investors and there really a lot of people of believes in this ICO.
yeah! this is the good start PRE-ICO of Casper  many investors believe to the great platform and still improving there product is good and it needs in companys,schools,businesses and for personal use.
majority needs for all people nowaday because of the technology they searching for trusted and secured apps which can monitoring wherever you are for an easy step and procedure that casper have it,its to early to celebrate but i would like to congratulate casper we support even after the ico..

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
midaslordes

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:40:23 PM

Dear subscribers!

majority needs for all people nowaday because of the technology they searching for trusted and secured apps which can monitoring wherever you are for an easy step and procedure that casper have it,its to early to celebrate but i would like to congratulate casper we support even after the ico..
Nowadays technology is the most powerful it gives a high convenience to the users and the Casper API ensure the financial system is stable. it will help a company to provide a fully functioning services that some company's required.

Name_none

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

May the power be with you!

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:56:38 PM

This is a unique project I mean i haven't seen any project that is offering the same services as CASPER did. This will really give convenient in terms of storing data such as images, video, audio and many more.
You are right! With Casper API you can "mine" CST with your hard drive! Also it fully secure at least four times by others "miners"
Stephgmnl

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:30:09 PM

Dear subscribers!

Good news for all investors thats waiting for this project to happen,  this is our time to join this amazing project.  Im just curious what is the difference of the PRE ICO last december 19, 2017 to the upcoming PRE SALE on may 11? Looking forward for more updates.  
Stephgmnl

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:47:37 PM

Do you know that in September 2013 an unusual case was recorded in the bitcoin network?

So a user while making the transfer in BTC accidentally mixed up the fields for entering the amount transferred and the promotion per transaction. As a result, he sent 0.01 BTC paying for it 80.99 Bitcoins, which at that time was about 50,000 dollars…

It is sad, but this situation once again shows that working with cryptocurrencies you need to be more careful - you can not track or cancel a transaction conducted in the blockchain system!

Very unfortunate incident for that person,  but this story reminds me to be aware,  careful and focus whenever i am doing a transaction.  We have to take responsibility of our actions in every aspect. 
PDNade

Merit: 11

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:57:46 PM

Dear subscribers!

Nowadays technology is the most powerful it gives a high convenience to the users and the Casper API ensure the financial system is stable. it will help a company to provide a fully functioning services that some company's required.
I believe in this project that they will be sold all their tokens in the future hoping to release some good updates and news also but as of now everyweek they have already. Can't wait to participate in the whitelist sale and buy some CST tokens.

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
PDNade

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:01:33 PM

You are right! With Casper API you can "mine" CST with your hard drive! Also it fully secure at least four times by others "miners"
Agrees with pal, it was secure because they have separated your files at the same time and you can access it easly. For some reason CASPER API has a lot of potential too and services in the Dapps. Were going to use to it your platform.

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:59:34 PM

Dear subscribers!

Our Pre-Sale begins soon, running through 11 May to 29 June.

YuiAckerman

Activity: 185
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:40:47 AM

Dear subscribers!

Our Pre-Sale begins soon, running through 11 May to 29 June.

Wow that was nice. Hoping to be choose in whitelisted and gain some CST. I like this project it was amazing and many functionalities than the others.
buboyskie

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:45:31 AM

What are the advantages of Casper API over its competitors?

The first and most important is of course the focus on DApp. For DApp we offer:

✔storage of files and folders (video, audio, documents)

✔hosting (CDN)

At the same time, Casper API supports different blockchains and has a system of vendor evaluation for efficient operation.
Today, many companies and projects offer cloud storage, but just a few can provide all of the above, in most cases, the options especially important and necessary for DApp are not presented in full.

But, of course, that Casper API is not only beneficial for DApp. To own tokens CST is also beneficial, since the owner of the token receives the following economically profitable opportunities and can:

✔become a provider of resources (1CST = up to 25.6 Gb) to meet the storage needs of the service, receiving a reward for it.

✔lease the token to the supplier and receive a part of his remuneration from the use of the token.

✔freely sell the token on the exchange at market value.

Casper API aims to become a platform convenient for users, suppliers and token holders, who can use the acquired tokens at their discretion.

This is why I really love Casper API all in one! You don't need to look for any other cloud storage out there because Casper API is the best. They will ensure that their investors/token holders will be benefited on their project once they implement it. All in for Casper API!
CASPER_TEAM

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:48:27 AM

Why is a decentralized database the best storage solution?

In the era of information technology we have to face a huge flow of information every day which is difficult to store in one place. In addition, there is a direct need for easy and quick access to the data needed at any given time. Therefore, today, databases are used to store information, which is an ordered set of information. Such databases can be centralized, decentralized and distributed.

Why centralized data storage is no longer an option?
Because it still has a number of vulnerabilities:

* low security – anyone who has access to the server can add and change data;

* insufficient reliability-if there is a large number of requests the server may fail;

* complicated access – if there are any problems in the Central repository, you will not be able to get information until they are fixed;

* low data rate, especially when nodes are in different countries;

* complexity of scaling-it is not easy to build up a centralized network.

Because it:

* Does not have centralized storage, which means that all data is distributed among the nodes of the network. Any data changes on any computer are displayed on all other computers on the network, making such a database secure, self-regulating and self-sufficient.

* Able to withstand heavy loads, as incoming requests are distributed between nodes.

* Easily scalable.

Casper API is a new feature of decentralized data storage

http://casperproject.io

midaslordes

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:58:26 PM

In the era of information technology we have to face a huge flow of information every day which is difficult to store in one place. In addition, there is a direct need for easy and quick access to the data needed at any given time. Therefore, today, databases are used to store information, which is an ordered set of information. Such databases can be centralized, decentralized and distributed.

Why centralized data storage is no longer an option?
Because it still has a number of vulnerabilities:

* low security – anyone who has access to the server can add and change data;

* insufficient reliability-if there is a large number of requests the server may fail;

* complicated access – if there are any problems in the Central repository, you will not be able to get information until they are fixed;

* low data rate, especially when nodes are in different countries;

* complexity of scaling-it is not easy to build up a centralized network.

Because it:

* Does not have centralized storage, which means that all data is distributed among the nodes of the network. Any data changes on any computer are displayed on all other computers on the network, making such a database secure, self-regulating and self-sufficient.

* Able to withstand heavy loads, as incoming requests are distributed between nodes.

* Easily scalable.

Casper API is a new feature of decentralized data storage

http://casperproject.io

I'm so glad to see how great the Casper API in data storage... first it has a high security system,2nd low data rate that anyone can afford it at last  i see in the picture it can enable to multiple gadgets.

HotHot143

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:00:12 PM

If you truly read the official white paper of Casper Api, you gonna see this and understand how serious this project is, specially in the future because they will target the famous exchanges for good. Think about it folks, this is a good project and well planned.

Cryptocurrency exchanges
We know how important it is for token holders to be able to trade tokens on exchanges
as well as profit from its use inside the system. That is why right after the PRE-ICO we will
work on listing CST on the biggest exchanges such as: Poloniex, Kraken, Coinbase, Cex,
Bitstamp, Bitsquare, Bittrex, Bitfinex, Coinbase, Shapeshift, Bithumb, Bitso, BitBay, YoBit,
Exmo, HitBTC, GDAX etc.

Thanks for this information,  giving us a heads up of what are the exchanges. For sure the team will not fail us when it comes to this and I trust them for choosing the best exchanges to trade.  

What can we ask for in CASPER API they support holders and traders. Access to cryptocurrency exchanges together it offers online data storage is so cool you get two functions in one project.

You are very right with that and not all ICOs are like that and not all teams are like that. That's why I really love Casper API because all the supporters, investors and holders will be reward in the future because Casper API will go to the moon for sure.

Thanks for supporting

wow It will be a success if casper api been listed in the exchanges more people will catch its idea and explore further what really is casper api and its potential to help the public in managing their data online safe and convenient for their business and own use.
Yes you are right with that they will be conscious why Casper API will pump so hard when listed on the top exchanges and will do they on search about Casper API and will realized how good Casper API is, then they will start to support also the project Casper API and we will all go to the moon! Goodluck Casper Team hope all your plans will be successful in the near future.
midaslordes

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:08:35 PM

there so many competitor in cloud storage product nowadays but i still believe in Casper Api i know the team behind of this company working hard and fully developed their product to be proud of anyone.

enkongtukmol

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:28:57 PM

This will be a great help to the Government to reduce corruption and cheating. As you can see if they use Dapp it will be transparent to the leader and it will be tracked by the superior. So far, we can say that the election is being fixed or they correct the election winner if the Casper API interaction is a great help to make them clean and transparent.
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:34:47 PM

there so many competitor in cloud storage product nowadays but i still believe in Casper Api i know the team behind of this company working hard and fully developed their product to be proud of anyone.
you mention the competitor, they are an old version of online data storage. "CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS" it was the title of the thread this is a new technology the one you mention COMPETITOR was outdated already Casper API is the future.
Name_none

Activity: 350

May the power be with you!

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:14:27 PM

I have missed one thing. Cost of 25.6GB is 1 token. Is this price per month or lesser? Or it even permanent? Also what are your prognoses to the token, will it grow rapidly or slowly?
CASPER_TEAM

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:52:30 PM

I have missed one thing. Cost of 25.6GB is 1 token. Is this price per month or lesser? Or it even permanent? Also what are your prognoses to the token, will it grow rapidly or slowly?

You buy tokens forever.
1 CST - 25,6 GB - after buying tokens this volume is yours foreverThe price of a CST token is backed by the profitability of services rendered by the provider for the storage volume registered for 1 CST as well as by CST token turnover.
During the ICO, a limited amount of tokens is issued. With the quota of 25.6 GB per CST, Casper API can register a limited storage volume with all the tokens. When the network registers storage volume exceeding a certain limit of the maximum volume while a certain minimum limit of the registered storage volume is already in use, the quota for 1 CST will
begin to increase. The purpose of raising the quota is to keep a certain share of the total storage volume always available to be filled with user data. Therefore, as the real usage of the Casper API network will grow, CST tokens will be backed by more and more real assets.
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: