Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:40:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS  (Read 44143 times)
clarise123

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:02:37 AM

Casper API also offers reserve data storage for additional reliability and safety.

I am a file backup conscious person. My files are so precious that I cannot afford to lose them. My faith in low-quality electronic storage system was close to none because some files that were stored was already corrupted. I also believed that everything on the net can be hack. CASPER API regains my faith on everything and my fear about losing my files was already resolved. Thanks to this technology which offers great security (safety) and reliability.
Well this project is really effective and efficient for you to use. Its safety and security thing will project you the best among the rest data storage system. It will be so beneficial in your part if you will going to use this DApps.
This is the right time for you to trust and believe that Casper API will be able to secure all your precious files and give you a 100% safety once you store your files to this platform.
That is true! If you are doubting about the security and safety of all your valuable files in the storage, Casper API will insure you that every files that you are putting on the cloud storage will be safe and secured because they have the best platform for data storage system.
Yes I am really agree with that Casper API doing their best to make sure their securities are impenetrable, although we all know nothing is perfect it could have some flaws but I am sure that Casper Team are always their monitor everything to avoid breach on their system and that is the reason why Casper API gonna be one of the best ICO this year.

Casper API also offers reserve data storage for additional reliability and safety.

I am a file backup conscious person. My files are so precious that I cannot afford to lose them. My faith in low-quality electronic storage system was close to none because some files that were stored was already corrupted. I also believed that everything on the net can be hack. CASPER API regains my faith on everything and my fear about losing my files was already resolved. Thanks to this technology which offers great security (safety) and reliability.
Well this project is really effective and efficient for you to use. Its safety and security thing will project you the best among the rest data storage system. It will be so beneficial in your part if you will going to use this DApps.
This is the right time for you to trust and believe that Casper API will be able to secure all your precious files and give you a 100% safety once you store your files to this platform.
That is true! If you are doubting about the security and safety of all your valuable files in the storage, Casper API will insure you that every files that you are putting on the cloud storage will be safe and secured because they have the best platform for data storage system.
Yes I am really agree with that Casper API doing their best to make sure their securities are impenetrable, although we all know nothing is perfect it could have some flaws but I am sure that Casper Team are always their monitor everything to avoid breach on their system and that is the reason why Casper API gonna be one of the best ICO this year.
Yes that right this casper API data storage is very safe to use and convinient securing all your important files on the cloud storage its very useful for every one

I'm excited about the update of this project so we could get out early so we know what to do. what is the next step in the project. but we must help for the improvement of the project
thank you very much for my team
and goodluck

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:06:58 AM

Hello friends 👻

We released a new client on the site

This is a minor update designed to improve the stability of working SDK with providers 🌏

Stay turned 👍

Casper API Team 👻

http://casperproject.io/

That is really great! You can really see that this great team is giving their time just to give satisfaction to all the users by improving and making this project satisfying. I can really see that this project are now on its road to greatness and success.
This what you called a perfect team for this ico. Working hard for the project to make it more great and interesting. Yes your right the road to goal is not easy to them to achive.
The good thing about this ICO is that they always update their participants and investors on what is happening on the project and the progress of the platform. This will definitely earn a trust to all their participants and investors.
That's it! Everything is clear and transparent about this project. What I like more is that they have youtube channel and update participants via vlog and tell us about roadshows, internal process, news etc
That's why I am going to invest in this ICO.
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:29:37 AM

Dozens of new decentralized applications appear every month

Among them are versions of well-known messengers and services. For example, decentralized analogues have WhatsApp (Stealthy), YouTube

(DTube), Twitter (Peepeth) and Google Docs (Graphite). And the developers of Dapps are not going to stop there. In February five US States

(California, Massachusetts, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire), launched a decentralized app Robinhood for cryptocurrency trading.

In other words, today a market of decentralized applications is being formed, but its development is limited by the lack of infrastructure. First of

all, we are talking about cloud storage: they are expensive and unsafe — access to information can be obtained by government agencies, hackers,

etc. In order to solve this problem Casper API — infrastructure for data storage on any blockchain platforms with smart — contract is created. The

solution developed by the team involves the separation of files into parts, encryption, and storage on different platforms, this approach ensures

the integrity of information.

http://casperproject.io

Reference: https://medium.com/casperapi/dozens-of-new-decentralized-applications-appear-every-month-237c22e2bb37
I also heard that Microsoft have bought Github, don't you think that they are going to control aps and make them more centralized?
Will this purchase affect Casper API somehow?
I believe that safety and low cost of data storage are key points and competetive advantages of Casper product.
CASPER_TEAM

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:49:45 PM

Rent of CST tokens

One of the important financial instruments of the economic model of Casper API is the token rent. Many exchanges provide an additional opportunity to rent tokens on flexible terms. This is another effective stage for the development of the platform service. Thus, the token CST will be simultaneously sold and rented.

We believe that the rent remains financially attractive for the purchase of tokens even at a high market price. The owner of the tokens rents them and thereby increases the speed of return on investment.

When renting, the right to use the token as a user or supplier is transferred to the lessee for a fee. The rental system is provided in smart contracts. The rental price is formed by market. This scheme is beneficial and understandable to both the owner and the tenant.

http://casperproject.io

25espia1994

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:16:22 PM

Hello friends 👻

We released a new client on the site

This is a minor update designed to improve the stability of working SDK with providers 🌏

Stay turned 👍

Casper API Team 👻

http://casperproject.io/

It is really appreciated and we are very fortunate to have an innovator like you guys on this team. Putting so much effort into improving the project is really impressive.
Yes that is so true! They are allotting their time just to improving everything in this project and fulfill the needs of their investors and users and that is the great characteristic being shown by these great team. My eyes are looking for the achievement of this project and I swear that it will make a milestone for data storage.

That's right for everything to be improved by everyone for better and better. the project is not only here to find another forum for more help with the project. it is only necessary for the team to assist
thank you my team.

GigTricks
lunatics14

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:24:03 PM

i am concerned about my files on someone elses harddisk later on. how good are they encrypted? aes 256bit encryption or something else? will my casper token address used in the hash or anything which could only declare me as the real holder of the files, so that no one else can get them? will there be a private key for the files i upload to the decentralized storages?
I think you are referring about how secure Casper API is? Well, the team make sure that all files and data that you are going to store in Casper API is very secure and well protected by their system.
Yeah! that is really right! Casper API will really insure you that all your valuable files and data will be stored and handled with safety, security and privacy because that is why they made this project and that is why many people are loving and supporting this awesome project. Great project and great job team!
Casper API gives all their participants, supporters and investors the assurance that all their files and data are very secured and protected with their system. Also, they are making a research regarding how they will be able to give the security that they are promising to all their prospect users.
buboyskie

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:26:31 PM

I like this project, I'm sure that it will be a huge success.  I see how the team is constantly working on the project, making it better.

Definitely it will success sooner, with such a great project to offer the people who are in business and other individuals is good for them this will help their business to earn more profits by investing with casper with low cost and added more great features.
Yes the success of Casper API is very near and I can't wait for that to happen. All of the projects of Casper API are really great and it is design just to make sure all the people will support on it will be benefited on their project amazing idea made by their team and that's one of the big reason there a lot of supporters and believers of Casper API.
clarise123

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:33:32 PM

Another new member of the team,  Mr. CU YUANZHANG. He is a Cu Founder of WG20 Blockchain Community,Founder of Community Capital (CDC), Co-founder of Smile Asset Group.  His previous positions in Shanghai Media Group, CCTV, Focus Media, multibillion-dollar industry fund. Angel Investor. He is now a new advisor for this project. Hope Mr. Cu could raise more investors for this project and give some tips to make this project successful.
That is a good credentials for this man to be part of this great project. Mr. Cu yuanzhang will give big contribution and of the success of this project. I think that from now on many people will noe investing and join this wonderful project.

Mr.Cu Yuanzhang will help the project know that this project will be better known for its good governance. the team needs to be helped to better understand the project and to become more confident people. Also, to invest more and join this project..  Grin

GigTricks
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:53:19 PM

I see that there are lots of additional professionals who believe in the project and willing to support it. This is just a proof that Casper API is really have a potential to grow.
 Grin
that's why i'm supporting this ico. because if they are professional and willing to cooperate for being a part of this Casper probably this casper  have a potential to grow and get the goal.
That is totally true this project will not be possible if they don't have the best professionals in this field of work. A really good idea that this team was made because this great is an example of the best ingredients in a successful project like Casper API.
People continue to support this Casper API because they believe that it is something that will help us in terms of cloud storage. Also, professionals who just started to be part of the team is just a sign that this project will make a miracle someday.
Yes that is true many people are believing that Casper API will be an innovation in cloud storage. And many people are curious on what this project will make to their way of storaging files so they are now checking and investing on it. I can't wait to see the launched of this project so I can finally use it.
Having a secure and protected storage is very important nowadays because people are more on convenience and affordability of the storage. casper API is one of the most cheapest and reliable project that I know.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
olegna17

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:09:37 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2018, 02:21:35 PM by olegna17

Fundamental transparency so that the team develops even more trust in the community. Congratulations to the team for that.

In addition, the project itself requires this complicity, has everything to do with the chosen scop
Transparency will help the investors and supporters to trust the ICO. Casper API has it all, they want to be transparent so that all the progress and what's happening with the project will know by their investors and supporters.
four199

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:15:55 PM

It can change our future.You have given me a chance to do good business, I think joining you will make me a good and bright future.I am very hopeful from this project
HotHot143

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:25:33 PM

Advisor Casper API: Eddie Chou

The success of the project depends on the team. In order to work on Casper API decentralized cloud storage we have attracted Eddie Chou, a person with fundamental knowledge in the field of blockchain technologies.

He studied at the oldest institution in Hong Kong and successfully completed the Royal College of London (bachelor's degree).

Since 1997 he has held leading positions in the production of high-tech equipment.

Eddie Chou worked for more than six years as s chief designer at ASM Assembly Automation (an international company specializing in the production of electronic components).

A few years later, he took the position of chief technical officer of Biopack Environmental Solution Inc, a multinational corporation operating in North America, China, India, etc.

Today Eddie Chou is a talented engineer and entrepreneur, cooperating with companies and projects in the USA, China, Hong Kong, Malaysia.

This man is the reason behind the great success of this project. A very excellent credentials for their advisor. No doubt that this Casper API project will be so much successful as the DApps goes online.
I thinks its not only him because its all of the board who works with this those who are almost not sleeping just to make casper successful.
How much is the total amount raised as of now and its soft cap does it reach at this time?
no question about it why Casper become a number one cloud storage in this year, a new professional advisor from hongkong make it Casper strong fundamental for the future success.
Yes you are right with that Casper API future right now is really secured and the future of cloud storage here in our world are also secured because of Casper API ideas. They will make sure their data storage are more efficient and secured than any other existing data storage. That is the big reason why Casper APi gonna be one of the best ICO this year.
Afteryou56

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:26:15 PM

Whitelist question. If i want to up my amount do i just hit apply with the new total figure? Or do i just put the extra amount i want to invest?
Name_none

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

May the power be with you!

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:37:11 PM

The number of active nodes in March (casper service providers) was 50, but now already 1700+ The network is expanding rapidly and this is only the beginning...
puruntung213

Activity: 236

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:33:42 PM

It can change our future.You have given me a chance to do good business, I think joining you will make me a good and bright future.I am very hopeful from this project
Im agree with that. Thats why im grateful to be part of this project of casper API every one that participated on this project will surely successful
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:14:36 PM

Im agree with that. Thats why im grateful to be part of this project of casper API every one that participated on this project will surely successful

Thanks for your opinion!
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:15:45 PM

The number of active nodes in March (casper service providers) was 50, but now already 1700+ The network is expanding rapidly and this is only the beginning...

We want to make a big network of suppliers
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:19:27 PM

Advisor Casper API: Eddie Chou

The success of the project depends on the team. In order to work on Casper API decentralized cloud storage we have attracted Eddie Chou, a person with fundamental knowledge in the field of blockchain technologies.

He studied at the oldest institution in Hong Kong and successfully completed the Royal College of London (bachelor's degree).

Since 1997 he has held leading positions in the production of high-tech equipment.

Eddie Chou worked for more than six years as s chief designer at ASM Assembly Automation (an international company specializing in the production of electronic components).

A few years later, he took the position of chief technical officer of Biopack Environmental Solution Inc, a multinational corporation operating in North America, China, India, etc.

Today Eddie Chou is a talented engineer and entrepreneur, cooperating with companies and projects in the USA, China, Hong Kong, Malaysia.

This man is the reason behind the great success of this project. A very excellent credentials for their advisor. No doubt that this Casper API project will be so much successful as the DApps goes online.
I thinks its not only him because its all of the board who works with this those who are almost not sleeping just to make casper successful.
How much is the total amount raised as of now and its soft cap does it reach at this time?
no question about it why Casper become a number one cloud storage in this year, a new professional advisor from hongkong make it Casper strong fundamental for the future success.
Yes you are right with that Casper API future right now is really secured and the future of cloud storage here in our world are also secured because of Casper API ideas. They will make sure their data storage are more efficient and secured than any other existing data storage. That is the big reason why Casper APi gonna be one of the best ICO this year.

Yes u are right! All the network participants connect with each other with relying on large nodes such as servers
allowing for an increased resistance to DDoS attacks.
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:20:04 PM

Thanks a lot!
CASPER_TEAM

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:21:46 PM

I see that there are lots of additional professionals who believe in the project and willing to support it. This is just a proof that Casper API is really have a potential to grow.
 Grin
that's why i'm supporting this ico. because if they are professional and willing to cooperate for being a part of this Casper probably this casper  have a potential to grow and get the goal.
That is totally true this project will not be possible if they don't have the best professionals in this field of work. A really good idea that this team was made because this great is an example of the best ingredients in a successful project like Casper API.
People continue to support this Casper API because they believe that it is something that will help us in terms of cloud storage. Also, professionals who just started to be part of the team is just a sign that this project will make a miracle someday.
Yes that is true many people are believing that Casper API will be an innovation in cloud storage. And many people are curious on what this project will make to their way of storaging files so they are now checking and investing on it. I can't wait to see the launched of this project so I can finally use it.
Having a secure and protected storage is very important nowadays because people are more on convenience and affordability of the storage. casper API is one of the most cheapest and reliable project that I know.

Yes. Casper API is attractive to traditional businesses since it allows to reduce data storage expenses three-fold
compared to centralized solutions. 
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: