Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:43:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ANN] CRYPTOFLIX 🌟🌟🚀 Watch Movies. Fund Films. Get Cryptos. Repeat.  (Read 42456 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
sge99

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 10:45:36 AM

Once again, this platform will not be a subscription model, it will be more like pay per watch.
I think this will be more efficient for people who use the platform for only 1 - 2 hours per day.

It should have lots of options for every kind of user. Pay per view and weekly monthly yearly and even for weekends subscriptions.

Maybe they will add such subscription models later?
But for the pay per view model. It would be cool if you could get packages like for example for tv shows so that you can get a discount if you would buy the whole show at once.

I'm really curious how the model will work with series, because I think all other similar streaming platforms usually have subscription models.

With series pay per view would be cumbersome and wouldn't make much sense in my opinion, maybe you can subscribe for a whole season.

Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:49:47 AM

Once again, this platform will not be a subscription model, it will be more like pay per watch.
I think this will be more efficient for people who use the platform for only 1 - 2 hours per day.

It should have lots of options for every kind of user. Pay per view and weekly monthly yearly and even for weekends subscriptions.

But for the pay per view model. It would be cool if you could get packages like for example for tv shows so that you can get a discount if you would buy the whole show at once.

I'm really curious how the model will work with series, because I think all other similar streaming platforms usually have subscription models.

With series pay per view would be cumbersome and wouldn't make much sense in my opinion, maybe you can subscribe for a whole season.

I think that is something you can find out about in the blockchain later. See what people watched and what they are willing to pay on and what not.
And then make packages to get the customer what he wants and a little bit more to get him to subscribe to another package, if that "little bit more" gets the customer into it.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:53:24 AM

I think that is something you can find out about in the blockchain later. See what people watched and what they are willing to pay on and what not.
And then make packages to get the customer what he wants and a little bit more to get him to subscribe to another package, if that "little bit more" gets the customer into it.

That's an interesting idea, but to make a good package they would need some statistics, research and time. It can be surely done later, but for the beginning they need something simpler.

king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:37:31 PM

That's an interesting idea, but to make a good package they would need some statistics, research and time. It can be surely done later, but for the beginning they need something simpler.

I also think that it would be inconvenient if you had to make 12 purchases for a 12 episode series. They could simply offer to buy individual episodes or the whole season. It shouldn't be too complicated to implement on the tech side.
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:43:58 PM

I also think that it would be inconvenient if you had to make 12 purchases for a 12 episode series. They could simply offer to buy individual episodes or the whole season. It shouldn't be too complicated to implement on the tech side.

this is why I don't think this project will only have a pay per view model. they will eventually adopt a subscription model.

turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:08:10 PM

this is why I don't think this project will only have a pay per view model. they will eventually adopt a subscription model.
They just said thet this will be pay per view/watch, I don't know what their plan, but of course everything will be adjusted to the demand later.
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:20:50 PM

They just said thet this will be pay per view/watch, I don't know what their plan, but of course everything will be adjusted to the demand later.

A subscription model is always better and I hope the team will plan for this in the long run because eventually people will be staying for longer time in subscription model.
Fermin AK

Activity: 266

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:44:00 PM

A subscription model is always better and I hope the team will plan for this in the long run because eventually people will be staying for longer time in subscription model.
Indeed, if you're just going to watch a few films a year then pay per view is OK. But if you're going to watch a lot of videos (seasons of several series, films, documentaries,..) subscription is going to be easier and cheaper.

They could give both options.

areschen

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:02:44 PM

There is a new video! Check it out and learn more about the project.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoX36V-u6OE

Great! This video generally summarizes CRYPTOFLIX's platform concept and most of the people can understood it easily. Smiley
This is a great video, in just 86 seconds, they pointed out all the advantages of their platform.
Very effective and good explanation, crypto project like this will make us not depend on credit card anymore.

Nice video , we should share it . make more people to know what is cryptoflix.

belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:23:14 PM

There is a new video! Check it out and learn more about the project.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoX36V-u6OE

Great! This video generally summarizes CRYPTOFLIX's platform concept and most of the people can understood it easily. Smiley
This is a great video, in just 86 seconds, they pointed out all the advantages of their platform.
Very effective and good explanation, crypto project like this will make us not depend on credit card anymore.

Nice video , we should share it . make more people to know what is cryptoflix.

Materials like this one have great potential, and will even show all the possibility of the Palataform to the laymen in cryptography, even though it is the kind of project that needs to be shown to the whole world, independent of Regions, inside or outside Blockchain, because its explosion is imminent, and arriving already being known will make all the difference
cryptodan21

Activity: 179
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:37:31 PM

Great idea for a project, nice one! Will it be as big as Netflix, haha who knows? But there is a good case for using blockchain for something like this and hopefully will help small budding film makers and the like. Good luck with it.
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:30:47 PM

Great idea for a project, nice one! Will it be as big as Netflix, haha who knows? But there is a good case for using blockchain for something like this and hopefully will help small budding film makers and the like. Good luck with it.

nobody knows that, but the odds are good. Wink
sambuki

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:42:23 PM

The chance for cryptoflix to get bigger as netflix is exist. But there will be more aspects to be filled to gain such achievement.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:45:08 PM

With cryptoflix You Can also invest in film productions,  it's something that You can't do With other platforms

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:55:26 PM

The chance for cryptoflix to get bigger as netflix is exist. But there will be more aspects to be filled to gain such achievement.

The odds are good that Cryptoflix will become as big as Netflix? Really? That's pretty optimistic and I don't think it will be possible.
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 07:10:20 PM

tokens can be purchased through the application? or will it be necessary to go to the exchange?
Now tokens can be purchased by taking part in the ICO, and in the future I think only on the stock exchange. Although it may be a separate service at the site.

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:20:28 PM

I don't remember reading it but an internal exchange is almost necessary I guess, if I want to watch a movie and I'm out of tokens I want to able to fill up my wallet on the platform

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:22:05 PM

tokens can be purchased through the application? or will it be necessary to go to the exchange?
Now tokens can be purchased by taking part in the ICO, and in the future I think only on the stock exchange. Although it may be a separate service at the site.

As usually, after the ICO you may buy tokens (coins actually if the proj is good) from the third parties in most cases. But some ICOs do not necessarily stop selling tokens even afterwards. However, that's a rare occasion
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:27:25 PM

The odds are good that Cryptoflix will become as big as Netflix? Really? That's pretty optimistic and I don't think it will be possible.
Everything will depend on teamwork, if will be partnerships with film studios - platform can quickly become popular. Moreover, in poor countries there is no competitors, so there will not be hindrance to successful development.
hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:37:48 PM

Everything will depend on teamwork, if will be partnerships with film studios - platform can quickly become popular. Moreover, in poor countries there is no competitors, so there will not be hindrance to successful development.
Let's hope crypto will not get banned in India. It would be a huge market for this coin and sad if they can't operate there.

Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: