Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:53:29 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ANN] CRYPTOFLIX 🌟🌟🚀 Watch Movies. Fund Films. Get Cryptos. Repeat.  (Read 42457 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:59:00 PM

I wonder if a model like Basic Attention Token is not better suited for CryptoFlix. Basic Attention Token rewards users for consuming ads in a browser. Monetary rewards for consuming entertainment would be a great way to spread adoption.
I think that wouldn't be profitable. The production of movies and documentaries is very expensive and money is needed to finance everything.

It's a nice idea, but not really feasible. The money needs to be there before, so they can produce the film.

I also think that the idea wouldn’t work because money to pay the viewers doesn’t just come from nowhere - someone has to pay for it. Nowadays, many people want to have their cake and eat it too.
The problem is that you need to put the money first to make the film. You have to pay actors, equipment,...
But if the idea is to introduce new users to the block chain, why not start with the Pros involved in the process? Initially it would be wonderful to have good professionals even if you do not have a gigantic budget. Contractual issues between the parties could lead them to excellent agreements
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:30:15 PM

Pretty to nice to already see a demo, it’s very nice to have tha before ico, it’s a good point to have more confidence from investors. I’m impatient to test the CRYPTOFLIX platform now !

this is not exactly a demo, you can't actually watch anything. but at least we get an idea of what it's gonna be like

Where you find demo or something looks like demo? I want to see.. or at last video-demonstration?

It is not exactly a demo, but a dummy for how the streaming website will look like.
https://platform.cryptoflix.io/

Thank you. But its look like an usual site. When they will have demo-version? I want to see demo  Smiley
Yes of course, but not now.
I will really like it if they will follow blockbuster/box office movie tightly.
Token Williams

Activity: 310
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:51:54 PM

Pretty to nice to already see a demo, it’s very nice to have tha before ico, it’s a good point to have more confidence from investors. I’m impatient to test the CRYPTOFLIX platform now !

Is it a demo or a working PoC?
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:09:20 AM

Is it a demo or a working PoC?
As someone has said before, its only about how the streaming website will look like.
You can only find some examples of movies there, cant do anything other than subscribe.
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:18:47 AM

Hey guys, here is the AMA as promised. Please make sure to like, and share with all your friends!

https://youtu.be/tVUiEghOP-U

Great, upvoted, will look into it now, videos are always a good medium to get new investors or interested people.

I also watched this video. Although it was not easy. I do not like the genre of "talking head" especially if it lasts so long. Therefore, I would not call this video especially interesting for investors. But this is of course my subjective perception.
Yes, after viewing the video I must say, it was a little exhausting. Sound was sometimes not so good and the voice was a little boring.
I missed my question, but maybe they had to many and had to sort out.

Hmm I didn't have problems with the video but found it very informative. Even though Chris' native language isn't English he did a great job in this AMA.

True, very informative!

crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:45:07 AM

this is not exactly a demo, you can't actually watch anything. but at least we get an idea of what it's gonna be like

Where you find demo or something looks like demo? I want to see.. or at last video-demonstration?

It is not exactly a demo, but a dummy for how the streaming website will look like.

Thank you. But its look like an usual site. When they will have demo-version? I want to see demo  Smiley

Not sure. What do you understand as a demo for this kind of platform? Something where you can watch movies already? Because this would be quite difficult as they need to have the rights to stream stuff im different countries etc. which are (up to what they are showing) linked to costs.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:27:25 AM

I wonder if a model like Basic Attention Token is not better suited for CryptoFlix. Basic Attention Token rewards users for consuming ads in a browser. Monetary rewards for consuming entertainment would be a great way to spread adoption.
I think that wouldn't be profitable. The production of movies and documentaries is very expensive and money is needed to finance everything.
I agree, I think is difficult to implement that idea to Cryptoflix because of the amount of money is needed to make films.

It needs time before cryptoflix able to implement such idea. But nothing is impossible. Who knows if in the future cryptoflix can produce films and becomes very famous.
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 06:30:10 AM

I agree, I think is difficult to implement that idea to Cryptoflix because of the amount of money is needed to make films.

It needs time before cryptoflix able to implement such idea. But nothing is impossible. Who knows if in the future cryptoflix can produce films and becomes very famous.

it could be. if cryltoflix have many subscriber and build greatest partnership, they can easy to produce their film and stream it on platform

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
traveler007

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:38:30 AM

Youmean, that people must get rewards for watching films? But they must pay tokens for this...

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
helloal

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:55:59 AM

Youmean, that people must get rewards for watching films? But they must pay tokens for this...

I think it was just an idea that wasn’t thought through properly. It definitely won’t work in practice - unless the rewards are minuscule (but that just makes it pointless).

CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 09:23:34 AM

There is talk about incentivised platform usage? How do you charge and reward at the same time?

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:24:54 AM

It's a nice idea, but not really feasible. The money needs to be there before, so they can produce the film.
You cannot steer around the fact that servers needs to be paid, there will be licencing fees and there is not the monthly salary of the programmers included.
To make this work, you will need a subscription plan for your customers. Ads cannot make you enough money to pay the licencing alone.
So they will also get subscription money which can invested into the productions of movies again. This would work. But watching movies for free while
getting tokens for ad placement - wont be sufficient.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:53:33 AM

You cannot steer around the fact that servers needs to be paid, there will be licencing fees and there is not the monthly salary of the programmers included.
To make this work, you will need a subscription plan for your customers. Ads cannot make you enough money to pay the licencing alone.
So they will also get subscription money which can invested into the productions of movies again. This would work. But watching movies for free while
getting tokens for ad placement - wont be sufficient.

Maybe they can heavily reduce the fees through their approach of dividing the world in regions and offering mostly local movies. Also, many movies are supposed to be free so maybe there's no fee either.
The other costs would still be there though.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:36:51 AM

There is talk about incentivised platform usage? How do you charge and reward at the same time?

The reward part is the film productions' crowdfunding, I don't think that you will be reward by only watching movies, you misunderstood something I guess

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:05:25 PM

The reward part is the film productions' crowdfunding, I don't think that you will be reward by only watching movies, you misunderstood something I guess

Just imagen you would get rewards for watching movies and tv shows. I would watch the whole day.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:10:50 PM

Too much need to be changed on the Internet to make it work. Thanks to piracy, movies can be watched free of charge.

I don't mind paying but I don't want any restrictions while I'm paying like Netflix impose.

The main issue is country. I would strongly suggest that the contents should not be country specific, people from everywhere have access to Internet now and everyone has the right to watch contents.

The main differenceis that you pay a subscription on Netflix , Cryptoflix is based on videos on demands, so you'll not care if there are some movies that you don't like, you'll pay only movies that you like

I am not really a fan of video on demand service. rather I would love to choose from a pile of videos to watch from.
webwakko

Activity: 350

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 12:13:35 PM

Just imagen you would get rewards for watching movies and tv shows. I would watch the whole day.
Well, I do have a day job, and I think my mind would blur out after few weeks if I would be watching movies/series all day long :p
But, this is a double thought... if you pay to be able to view, and you get rewarded for viewing, why not skip a step and let people pay at the end of the month, or if they watched more than what they should pay, fund their account with the earned tokens Smiley

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:18:58 PM

Probably. But it would be perfect to get rewarded for watching films and tv shows. I would probably be rich in months Cheesy

Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:36:02 PM

Probably. But it would be perfect to get rewarded for watching films and tv shows. I would probably be rich in months Cheesy

That is just too good to be true  Roll Eyes If this platform manage to fund some fine production you can be quite happy as well.

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:40:35 PM

A demo with just movie trailers could work ..
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: