Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:13:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BTC2] Bitcoin 2, BTC Fork 1:1, PoS 🔥 Anonymous ⚡️Instant TX  (Read 92515 times)
ekoja

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:17:49 AM

Hi, jack, have you already distributed the bounty to us?
I sync the new wallet, but see the zero balance for my bounty address.

It was paid. Did you create or import the address 13UCyZt5cg3E1iiPinhcMKUH7sr1sCyhon already? (Is it listed in the receiving addresses when you click "File ... Receiving addresses" ?) Did you sync past block number 2265?  Either way, the current version still has the problems and it is not fixed yet. So patience until the release of the new version please.

Hello guys!
When we can see first exchange? Maybe cryptopia or something?

P.S. how much coins we need for staking? 1000?

First exchange would come after the fixed wallet has been released. There's no minimum amount for staking. A really low amount will let you attempt to stake. This will work better with the fixed wallet however.

I think the wallet is sync to the date and the address is imported by the private key.
I will wait for the new wallet to see what will happen.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jackleszz (OP)

Activity: 912
Merit: 25

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 03:12:36 AM

I think the wallet is sync to the date and the address is imported by the private key.
I will wait for the new wallet to see what will happen.

Please open the wallet and Click Tools - Information. then read the text that says "current number of blocks". and what is the number there?

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
ghoom2

Activity: 548
Merit: 265

My old account was "Ghoom" (hacked) u=199247

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:27:14 AM

2673 for me

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ███████c█████████████████
pumz

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:05:33 AM

Which are the exchanges where it can be traded ? I hope at least this forked version will see some support from one of the  major exchanges else a typical start is waiting like previous forks. My couple of BTC's working well by bringing these airdropped coins as bonus for holding those.
jackleszz (OP)

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 09:45:49 AM

2673 for me

Yes that sounds right at that time. Now beyond that.

Which are the exchanges where it can be traded ? I hope at least this forked version will see some support from one of the  major exchanges else a typical start is waiting like previous forks. My couple of BTC's working well by bringing these airdropped coins as bonus for holding those.

First exchange listing will come after the new version of the wallet has been released.

miramare

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:23:12 AM

2673 for me

First exchange listing will come after the new version of the wallet has been released.

The latest blocks for is about 3170 now. And I confirm that I received the bounty payment. Thank you.

How can I mine it? How to set a masternode?
jackleszz (OP)

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 02:05:59 AM
Last edit: April 20, 2018, 02:21:11 AM by jackleszz

The latest blocks for is about 3170 now. And I confirm that I received the bounty payment. Thank you.

To mine, just leave the wallet running now that it has BTC2 on it.

To setup a masternode, read this guide: https://www.bitc2.org/bitcoin-2-masternode-guide

Mikada

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:54:45 AM

2673 for me

And when is the new version of the wallet expected?
miramare

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:04:51 PM

To setup a masternode, read this guide: https://www.bitc2.org/bitcoin-2-masternode-guide

I did follow your instruction: to let the wallet be online.
For half day, the balance changed!
It decreased!

I got some BTC2 Balance and some zBTC2 Balance.

Combined Balance = BTC2 Balance + zBTC2 Balance

But the present Combined Balance is less than what I have before the mining!

Is it right?
jackleszz (OP)

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 05:42:15 PM

I did follow your instruction: to let the wallet be online.
For half day, the balance changed!
It decreased!

I got some BTC2 Balance and some zBTC2 Balance.

Combined Balance = BTC2 Balance + zBTC2 Balance

But the present Combined Balance is less than what I have before the mining!

Is it right?

You should look at the "Total" balance. Not "available" balance.
There is a fee of 0.001 BTC2 for minting zBTC2. Per one denomination but that is quite insignificant.
If you still think it's not right, send a Screenshot please, here or by PM.

Also as mentioned before, staking will be more effective in the next version. So you guys will get more out of it once it gets released.

ClaimyMcClaim

Activity: 88

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:03:28 PM

are there any estimates on how often do you get a reward per staked coin?

realistically speaking whats the minimum amount to get a reward before the heat death of the universe? (dont say 1 satoshi)

thanks
Hiromono

Activity: 65
Merit: 1

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 04:00:12 AM

are there any estimates on how often do you get a reward per staked coin?

realistically speaking whats the minimum amount to get a reward before the heat death of the universe? (dont say 1 satoshi)

thanks

It is really hard to count without some tool and also the amount of
coins being staked varies.

But in the next version your odds are
way better and you should definitely try it with the new version once available. It should then be worth your while even with a few BTC2.

Current ETA: Before the end of this month.
The changes we made so far are already in our GitHub.
Ranyar

Activity: 364
Merit: 257

Be kind to each other

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:30:09 AM
Last edit: April 23, 2018, 03:24:35 AM by Ranyar

Hi friends!
I have 1 question now - where i can buy BTC2 now? Anybody sell? Cant wait exchanges)
Thanks!
crynxc

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 09:03:21 AM
Last edit: April 23, 2018, 10:23:27 AM by crynxc

It seems my BTC2 balance are decreasing. I have 15.1 but now only 14.09

jackleszz (OP)

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 09:47:40 AM
Last edit: April 23, 2018, 06:18:08 PM by jackleszz

It seems my BTC2 balance are decreasing. I have 15.1 but now only 14.71

The problem is that a zBTC2 mint is missing/not being displayed in the balance.

You mentioned in a PM that you tried to mint in order to stake. Using the zBTC2 minting is not staking, as a matter of fact it reduces the balance that you have available for staking and just prepares the amount that you mint to be sent to someone anonymously.

Everyone: For the time being don't mess with the Privacy tab's zBTC2 minting in the v.2.0.0 "preview" version unless you know what you're doing.

Recovery:

This has happened to you and one other person so far. There's a way to recover the missing zBTC2 mint but right now it's a bit more technical than it could be. A future version will make it easier.

The first thing to try is to go to the Privacy Tab and then click Reset and Rescan, in that order, a couple of times. This might already fix the problem and the zBTC2 could appear within a few minutes after you've done that.

If not, you can try the following:
Please be aware zBTC2 signatures are stored in the wallet.dat used at the time of minting, so if you have loaded an older/different backup since then, or used this wallet on more than one machine, you will want to check your other wallet.dat backups from around the time of minting. You may need to run the below steps on all relevant wallet.dats.

First, go to tools -> debug console and enter the following commands in this order:

getarchivedzerocoin
reconsiderzerocoins
resetspentzerocoin
resetmintzerocoin true

Then, go to the Privacy tab and use the Reset and then ReScan buttons.

ekoja

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:32:48 PM

It seems my BTC2 balance are decreasing. I have 15.1 but now only 14.71

Try to post the image again as it is not working. And to everyone: for the time being don't mess with the Privacy tab's zBTC2 minting in the v.2.0.0 "preview" version unless you know what you're doing.

Using the zBTC2 minting is not staking, as a matter of fact it reduces the balance that you have available for staking and just prepares the amount that you mint to be sent to someone anonymously.

It seems really a problem for several people. Hope the new v2.0 wallet will come to us as soon as possible.
The present wallet seems hard to use for me.
jackleszz (OP)

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 04:49:01 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2018, 05:44:10 AM by jackleszz

It seems really a problem for several people. Hope the new v2.0 wallet will come to us as soon as possible.

Agreed that the Core staking wallet is not easy for everyone. The Bitcoin 2 Core wallet is meant to serve both basic and advanced uses in an as simple way as possible but it can never be simple enough for most non-tech persons who mostly use their mobile phones rather than computers, which we will also need to cater to with other wallets. Exchanges and mobile, Lite and web wallets will serve them better.

Ranyar

Activity: 364
Merit: 257

Be kind to each other

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:20:29 PM

Hello again!
How long does it take to staking? How many coins per day will I get if I buy 100 coins and keep the wallet on?
Big thanks.
Mikada

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:17:35 AM

Agreed that it is not easy for everyone. The Bitcoin 2 Core wallet is meant to serve advanced uses in an as simple way as possible but it can never be simple enough for most non-tech persons who mostly use their mobile phones rather than computers, which we will also need to cater to. Exchanges and mobile, Lite and web wallets are better suited for simple uses.
I do not understand why this coin was made, if everyone can not use it. It will be nice to be "chosen" using this wallet, but I think any coin is better if it can be used by everyone.
jackleszz (OP)

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 05:03:38 AM
Last edit: April 26, 2018, 05:44:46 AM by jackleszz

Agreed that the Core staking wallet is not easy for everyone. The Bitcoin 2 Core wallet is meant to serve both basic and advanced uses in an as simple way as possible but it can never be simple enough for most non-tech persons who mostly use their mobile phones rather than computers, which we will also need to cater to with other wallets. Exchanges and mobile, Lite and web wallets will serve them better.
I do not understand why this coin was made, if everyone can not use it. It will be nice to be "chosen" using this wallet, but I think any coin is better if it can be used by everyone.

The coin itself can be used by anyone. Have you used the Bitcoin Core wallet? Probably not and yet you've perhaps used Bitcoin in some way since you're here. My point is that in the future you don't need to use the Core wallet in order to use the coin. The Core wallet is meant to be just one of the ways to support or use the coin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: