Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:51:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BTC2] Bitcoin 2, BTC Fork 1:1, PoS 🔥 Anonymous ⚡️Instant TX  (Read 92560 times)
becruxrubbish

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:52:14 PM

Bitcoin2 Core developers alongside with any new contributors will work on: Mobile wallets for Bitcoin 2, an in-wallet Decentralized Exchange and continue to implement any further important advances in cryptocurrency technology such as the Dandelion Protocol. Anyone interested in developing Bitcoin 2 further can contribute to the Bitcoin 2 github.
eisbrecher71

Activity: 868
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:58:26 PM

Thank you for your answers!
Im follow the instruction, but nothing has change.
Firewall is disabled.
5 peers, the staking is working.

Does it depend on the amount of peers staking speed?

Staking speed does not directly depend on that but you'll be better synced with the network and thus less likely to create orphaned blocks if you're connected to most of the peers.

A new DNS seeder that we are creating might help with peer discovery, especially for those of you who can't configure the port forwarding, virtual server or DMZ on your router.
Great news!
Thank you jackleszz for your quick support!
jackleszz (OP)

Activity: 913
Merit: 25

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 06:05:14 PM

There is synchronized problem I don't know something wrong now it don't update anymore

Which version of the wallet do you have? 2.0? 2.1? 2.1b?
How many peers are you connected to?
What is the last block? (Or current number of blocks)
 Tools - information will show all that.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Sergiose

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:15:48 PM

While mining there is all this works, it Seems entirely up poured into a 2 H. is the sun solves the problem competitors will rise in price, All satellites eventually fall to earth.
john1010

Activity: 2086
Merit: 562

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 12:58:47 AM

Here's mine, I have 9 connection and I figure out that in 24hrs I mostly got an orphan sometimes 2 or 3 orphan a day, I followed all the instruction posted by @jacklezz but I think the problem is not on the settings in my PC but my network provider. I think peer and connection is not the matter most, atleast you have 3-4 connection, that's fine.. I minted 5-6 times in 24hrs including the orphan.
Hiromono

Activity: 65

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 03:26:25 AM

Here's mine, I have 9 connection and I figure out that in 24hrs I mostly got an orphan sometimes 2 or 3 orphan a day, I followed all the instruction posted by @jacklezz but I think the problem is not on the settings in my PC but my network provider. I think peer and connection is not the matter most, atleast you have 3-4 connection, that's fine.. I minted 5-6 times in 24hrs including the orphan.

Yeah orphan blocks get created sometimes no matter what due to other people creating blocks simultaneously, but its harmless. Connecting to more peers just helps with it.
Wonza

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:14:55 AM

A question to all BTC2 Wallet users.

How many peers did you have maximum?
At the time my maximum 5 peers
I see 2 outgoing and 0 incoming connections. I think it all depends on the provider, because I tried to turn on the wallet on another computer and tried to connect through 4G. Maybe the matter is that I'm in Russia and now the IP addresses are blocking the regulator to fight Telegram. The regulator has already blocked many addresses of Amazon, Google and other services.
I have a question for the team, can I install a wallet on the Amazon cloud? Will it work?
jackleszz (OP)

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 07:55:48 AM

I see 2 outgoing and 0 incoming connections. I think it all depends on the provider, because I tried to turn on the wallet on another computer and tried to connect through 4G. Maybe the matter is that I'm in Russia and now the IP addresses are blocking the regulator to fight Telegram. The regulator has already blocked many addresses of Amazon, Google and other services.
I have a question for the team, can I install a wallet on the Amazon cloud? Will it work?

Yes you can. And they offer a free 12 month trial tier. There is even a guide specific to AWS at https://www.bitc2.org/bitcoin-2-masternode-guide
Just ignore the section titled "How to setup the Bitcoin 2 Masternode" if you want to just stake with it.

miramare

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:22:03 AM

Yes you can. And they offer a free 12 month trial tier. There is even a guide specific to AWS at https://www.bitc2.org/bitcoin-2-masternode-guide
Just ignore the section titled "How to setup the Bitcoin 2 Masternode" if you want to just stake with it.

I have the exactly same problem. I got only 2 outgoing and 0 incoming connections recently. I can't get stake with it (most of them are orphans blocks).
Can I add some nodes manually? Does it help?
ClaimyMcClaim

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:38:29 AM

I have the exactly same problem. I got only 2 outgoing and 0 incoming connections recently. I can't get stake with it (most of them are orphans blocks).

this has been answered before:

You see only 2 peers because your router or firewall blocks incoming connections, as does that of most others. You should see more than 20 if not.
Most home routers have NAT that by default blocks incoming connections initiated by someone else than you. You can usually fix that and start allowing incoming connections with one of two ways:

A) Launch Bitcoin 2 Core, go to Settings - Options. Go to Network. Enable: "Map port using UPnP". Then restart the app. You may also want to read this article: https://dirkmittler.homeip.net/blog/archives/3340

B) Or follow the guide at: https://bitcoin.org/en/full-node#enabling-connections - the steps are exactly the same for Bitcoin 2.
jackleszz (OP)

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 08:09:46 AM
Last edit: May 16, 2018, 06:39:37 PM by jackleszz

Yes you can add some nodes manually and it does help.
you can go to debug console and use the addnode command.

Heidim

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:01:03 AM

While waiting for the DNS seeder to come online, I would like to list some IP addresses of nodes here that allow incoming connections if you guys don't have objections to that.

I'm also running an orphanage here  Grin Grin Grin
addicto
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:05:03 AM

What kind of this revolution without any support from big exchange it seems this will die like other majority of the forks. When they will launch aggressive marketing campaign like BCash to make fool the people in the name of better tech?
jackleszz (OP)

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 09:21:47 AM

While waiting for the DNS seeder to come online, I would like to list some IP addresses of nodes here that allow incoming connections if you guys don't have objections to that.

I'm also running an orphanage here  Grin Grin Grin

Hehe, right now restarting the wallet might also help.

What kind of this revolution without any support from big exchange it seems this will die like other majority of the forks. When they will launch aggressive marketing campaign like BCash to make fool the people in the name of better tech?

We shall see which exchanges will support it. There's a couple of requirements we need to complete before being ready for exchanges.

john1010

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 10:58:36 AM

Let us give the team a chance to talk to all possible exchange, as indicated the roadmap is very clear that the exchange will happen in Q2 or Q3. Instead pressing the pressure in the BTC2 team by asking and questioning their legibility and capability, let us all work together, support the campaign, spread the word about Bitcoin 2, then this big exchanges will see the community's effort and and support!
ClaimyMcClaim

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:16:48 PM

isnt that the whole point of having masternodes? listing residential ips publicly sounds like an invitation to hackers; granted, anyone running the client can see my ip, but posting it in a public forum sounds risky.

i dont really trust my cable modem that much. or windows for that matter. i dont want to have my ip ddosed. please reconsider.
jackleszz (OP)

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 06:43:28 PM

isnt that the whole point of having masternodes? listing residential ips publicly sounds like an invitation to hackers; granted, anyone running the client can see my ip, but posting it in a public forum sounds risky.

i dont really trust my cable modem that much. or windows for that matter. i dont want to have my ip ddosed. please reconsider.

Yes, that's why I didn't list them without asking. Ok so I won't be listing them.

Insanerman

Activity: 1162
Merit: 450

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:16:58 PM

Is there any dev team behind it? Where can I check and verify their info please? There is synchronized problem I don't know something wrong now it don't update anymore
I ask this question once but I got no reply. Undecided Can somebody answer our question, Is it normal that a hardfork of a famous cryptocurrency hides their identity?
eisbrecher71

Activity: 868

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:31:02 PM

Hi!
What does it mean in peers list Banned peers?
john1010

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 03:39:40 PM

Is there any dev team behind it? Where can I check and verify their info please? There is synchronized problem I don't know something wrong now it don't update anymore
I ask this question once but I got no reply. Undecided Can somebody answer our question, Is it normal that a hardfork of a famous cryptocurrency hides their identity?

Even Bitcoin Cash has no identity of their dev team, here's their website statement about their dev team..

"Which Development Team is In Charge of Bitcoin Cash?

Unlike the previous situation in Bitcoin, there is no one single development team for Bitcoin Cash. There are now multiple independent teams of developers.

This decentralization of development (and decentralization of software implementations) is a much needed and important step forward."

Source: https://www.bitcoincash.org/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: