Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:14:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BTC2] Bitcoin 2, BTC Fork 1:1, PoS 🔥 Anonymous ⚡️Instant TX  (Read 92539 times)
jackleszz (OP)

Activity: 913
Merit: 25

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 06:52:49 AM

OK...is there even an exchange you can buy and sell this on in the USA. Been looking at the likely suspects and no luck. Can't find it on poloinex

befuddled
brad

If you can't use VPN or trade at Escodex, you'll be able to trade at a new exchange next week.

Altmarkets at least should list us next week. They allow users from any country to trade there. As in no IP address filtering.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lavrentev01

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 11:38:53 AM

What about some major exchange, guys?  how long to wait? Thank you! Smiley
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 12:01:30 PM

Sometimes it is very frustrating which they won't manage to list the coin in exchanges, but before ICO they used to give a very good thought about the projects. When it comes to listing it is impossible for them to respond when they are going to list the coin. Not only BTC2 now there are many companies failed to list their coin in the market.
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 10:55:29 PM

Sometimes it is very frustrating which they won't manage to list the coin in exchanges, but before ICO they used to give a very good thought about the projects. When it comes to listing it is impossible for them to respond when they are going to list the coin. Not only BTC2 now there are many companies failed to list their coin in the market.

That happens so often right now. Promises about exchange listings beforehand and then nothing happens. They are all doing the same stuff and we can't do much about it.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 04:01:15 AM

Well tried to look at crex24 as an exchange. That one won't accept anything from the USA. Sad

The only other one is the ESCODEX exchange. Did not sign up for that, before I bother, does this LAST ONE even take USA folk?

Still just looking at this coin and masternodes (I'm bored) but hell, it is something to do. Smiley

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
JohnBonachon

Activity: 41
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 07:27:04 AM

Bitcoin2 (BTC2)  has been listed in Enmanet Exchange:  https://enmanet.com/market/BTC-BTC2           Happy Trading!

Charts will appear once 2 transactions are made!

Exchange: https://www.enmanet.com
twitter: https://twitter.com/enmanetproject
Discord: https://discord.gg/qryFzJA

jackleszz (OP)

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2019, 08:10:19 AM

Bitcoin2 (BTC2)  has been listed in Enmanet Exchange:  https://enmanet.com/market/BTC-BTC2           Happy Trading!

Hi, we've had no talks with you yet. Based on the little information I could dig up about your exchange, to our community I can only say that if you wish to trade at Enmanet, you can do so at your own risk, and recommend to stick to small amounts at deposit there at all times. Nevertheless, good luck with your new exchange if you have honest good intentions.

Sellman

Activity: 406
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 08:31:22 AM

Hi, we've had no talks with you yet. Based on the little information I could dig up about your exchange, to our community I can only say that if you wish to trade at Enmanet, you can do so at your own risk, and recommend to stick to small amounts at deposit there at all times. Nevertheless, good luck with your new exchange if you have honest good intentions.
You definitely made a good warning with this post. Bitcoin 2 investors have to use any new, young, unknow exchanges at their own risks. Even at older, more reputable exchanges, there are always risks that investors should accept themselves because developers are unable to control what's happen with exchanges. Exchanges' owners can do anything they want, like shutdown exchanges, doing scam-exits, and more things.
JohnBonachon

Activity: 41
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 11:27:44 PM
Last edit: June 21, 2019, 11:45:05 PM by JohnBonachon

You definitely made a good warning with this post. Bitcoin 2 investors have to use any new, young, unknow exchanges at their own risks. Even at older, more reputable exchanges, there are always risks that investors should accept themselves because developers are unable to control what's happen with exchanges. Exchanges' owners can do anything they want, like shutdown exchanges, doing scam-exits, and more things.

well, Enmanet is the most recent "stable" exchange out there, it has 7 months online only, but well that speaks for us, our identity is public and you can always ask for our reputation in our discord channel. anyway i understand your opinion and its normal to be careful with not well known exchanges.

Also sorry for not contacting you (if you are the admin/developer of Bitcoin2), but there is an ongoing war between exchanges, wadax, novaexchange, altmarkets and us , have a race listing coins for free or for a minimal fee,
we all want to grow the volume in our exchanges. yesterday i listed 12 coins only, so its a matter of wining more market than to do "Exit scam" or something like that.

anyway good luck and if you need support or anything feel free to contact us!
Syndrome

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 08:19:42 AM

I think everyone here understands that this asset is high yield investment program. And the sharp growth that we saw before proves it. But think this game can only suit the most risky investors. Those who are accustomed to invest solidly bypass this project side and probably will do it right.
RBIT777

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 10:28:32 AM

I ENCRYPY THE WALLET (BTC 2 CURE ) AND NOW WHEN I PUT THE PASSPHRASE ITS NOT UNLOCK THE WALLET
CAN SOMEONE HELP ?
jackleszz (OP)

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2019, 10:54:33 AM

I think everyone here understands that this asset is high yield investment program. And the sharp growth that we saw before proves it. But think this game can only suit the most risky investors. Those who are accustomed to invest solidly bypass this project side and probably will do it right.

The only reason that it is high yield is because there's not that many coins of the total supply staking. If everyone claimed and most of the whole 17+ million was staking (not going to happen, but if it did) then the yield would only be between 1 and 1.8%.

jackleszz (OP)

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2019, 10:57:53 AM

I ENCRYPY THE WALLET (BTC 2 CURE ) AND NOW WHEN I PUT THE PASSPHRASE ITS NOT UNLOCK THE WALLET
CAN SOMEONE HELP ?

You can try in all the various ways that you may have written your password. Can't help further than that. You would need to remember it exactly as you wrote it. However, in the backups folder you probably have an unencrypted copy of the wallet.dat file if you did not remove those yet. So if you move the current wallet.dat somewhere from Bitcoin 2 data directory, then you can copy an unencrypted wallet.dat file from the backups folder to replace it.

RBIT777

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 12:58:45 PM

I DIDNT REMOVE NOTHING , CAN YOU GIVE MORE DETAIL HOW TO DO THAT ?
THANK YOU ..
jackleszz (OP)

Bitcoin 2 Team

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2019, 08:48:36 PM

The Bitcoin 2 Road Map for 2019 has been updated with the current objectives for the rest of the year. You can see it in the first post of the topic. The need for a revamp of zBTC2's privacy protocol was not expected at the start of the year, and will take time, which is reflected in the updated road map.

john1010

Activity: 2086
Merit: 562

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2019, 12:26:00 AM
Last edit: June 24, 2019, 01:56:18 PM by john1010

great roadmap, having a trezor wallet is one of the biggest plan of BTc2 great job to the dev team! BTC2 has an stable price in the market, although it was to cheap now, but it will give advantage to those who want to set their MN for this very cheap price.
konstant111

Activity: 924
Merit: 250

my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 07:05:14 AM

Well tried to look at crex24 as an exchange. That one won't accept anything from the USA. Sad

The only other one is the ESCODEX exchange. Did not sign up for that, before I bother, does this LAST ONE even take USA folk?

Still just looking at this coin and masternodes (I'm bored) but hell, it is something to do. Smiley

Sir, why would you tell them that you are from the USA, unless there is some need, in my opinion they do not have a KYC identification system

Posted by: jackleszz

The Bitcoin 2 Road Map for 2019 has been updated with the current objectives for the rest of the year. You can see it in the first post of the topic. The need for a revamp of zBTC2's privacy protocol was not expected at the start of the year, and will take time, which is reflected in the updated road map.

Thank you for the great information on the project, waiting for new ideas

STOP ERC20 SCAMS
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 07:16:20 PM

Sir, why would you tell them that you are from the USA, unless there is some need, in my opinion, they do not have a KYC identification system

To your first point above. I did not tell them I was from the United States of America. Just getting on to the web page gives me the 'Not available in your Area' Screen of death!

here it the twitter link. CREX24 is NOT available in the United States nor Canada.

As to the ESCODEX, no flag comes up, like for CREX24, but then again have not tried to make an account there yet.

Still debating IF, I should get a masternode for this Bitcoin 2. I suspect not in that you need 1,000 BTC2 to HODL and the price keeps going up for Bitcoin 2.

(counter-intuitive I know, which probably is a sign from the crypto gods I should get a masternode)

Ah, crypto I spend most of my time in utter confusion on WTH is going on. Smiley

Thanks for the advice. This is what I've found out so far. Will probably get around to signing up on ESCODEX, just for the heck of it, to see if I can make an account.

I will post my results here, no matter if/when/never I get a BTC2 masternode and just 'lurk' around here anyway.

Brad

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
john1010

Activity: 2086
Merit: 562

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2019, 10:33:45 PM

Sir, why would you tell them that you are from the USA, unless there is some need, in my opinion, they do not have a KYC identification system

To your first point above. I did not tell them I was from the United States of America. Just getting on to the web page gives me the 'Not available in your Area' Screen of death!

here it the twitter link. CREX24 is NOT available in the United States nor Canada.

As to the ESCODEX, no flag comes up, like for CREX24, but then again have not tried to make an account there yet.

Still debating IF, I should get a masternode for this Bitcoin 2. I suspect not in that you need 1,000 BTC2 to HODL and the price keeps going up for Bitcoin 2.

(counter-intuitive I know, which probably is a sign from the crypto gods I should get a masternode)

Ah, crypto I spend most of my time in utter confusion on WTH is going on. Smiley

Thanks for the advice. This is what I've found out so far. Will probably get around to signing up on ESCODEX, just for the heck of it, to see if I can make an account.

I will post my results here, no matter if/when/never I get a BTC2 masternode and just 'lurk' around here anyway.

Brad

Good luck to you Brad, so many people in discord want to buy btc2 but they have the same problem with you, I think one of the solution is the dev team must add more exchanges for some reason people from different country avail this coin with no hassle.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 03:25:39 AM

Brad

Good luck to you Brad, so many people in discord want to buy btc2 but they have the same problem with you, I think one of the solution is the dev team must add more exchanges for some reason people from different country avail this coin with no hassle.

Well for all I know the ESCODEX exchange works just fine in the USA. I have not bothered to check such yet. But it also could lock me out once I sign up. Not sure.

Maybe others on here know.

Right not I'm just selling the crap out of my attic I'd probably would have died with, on eBay for crypto. Attic Mining. Smiley

Stuff to do. As to if I will use some of that for a masternode for Bitcoin 2 is still debatable.

But yeah, legit exchanges would help a lot.

Brad

Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: