Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:05:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What I do before buying an altcoin!  (Read 4145 times)
Neovitadi

Activity: 364
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:26:31 PM

MY suggestion is before buying an altcoin you must collect all information about the project and about the coin like coin's price and data of the project then it will easy to you for the selection of a altcoin.
Yes, collecting all the information possible protects you from risks and money loss. Before investing we need to study the project from all aspects.
Knowledge is power, if you carefully study the coins that interest you, then you will be able to understand where it is worth investing and which coins have a future.
Studying the investments for coins that could make money is how professionals earn money through trading.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:31:45 PM

Before you will be into cryptos you should have very familiat about cryptocurrency, and one of  this is buying of coin ,in putting up or buying altcoins you should know the background of the altcoins , what is the other function if the coins ,and if this coin is stable , then you can have

I'm agree with you. I think also that before buying any coin at first everyone should know what is crypto currency and it's sector. Before investment on a ico, everyone have to check the ico and their social media. They also need to see that how potential the coin is and how strong the team is.
paveel90

Activity: 255
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:24:19 PM

However, we all need to remember that most of tokens will be waluable only in several years, if everything will gone well. That is why you need to find way to check long-term reliability.
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:27:17 PM

You are indeed correct with your advice. No matter how great is the marketing campaign of a crypto project, always see to it that you did a detailed research about the crypto you plan to invest. Especially with the current market situation, only projects with high market potential makes it to the market and priced fair in crypto exchanges.
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:28:55 PM

Your advice is useful for bounty hunters and investors , that's also a way to choose a good project to invest or participate their bounty .
bestcoins1

Activity: 2198
Merit: 718

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:41:10 PM

knowledge is very important before joining cryptocurrency and when choosing Altcoins we must analyze it first and my advice is better to buy the top 10 coins in coinmarketcap because it is already very good without doubt.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
RoryDennis

Activity: 156
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:53:22 PM

So I thoght this could be of help for some that also in search so they will also be inspired .. maybe they could also ad stuff arround here that could be of help!

Research it takes a few days/weeks so if u're in this fase take your time.

1.Forum search about the coin;
2.Join the telegram group and try to interact with the members;
3.Try to make a post on the forum and also see the crowd sentiment;
4.See some data on coinmarketcap.com , : https://icodrops.com/ , https://icorating.com/
5.Watch this tool from investing.com - find here the explination: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2873063.msg29503403#msg29503403
**LATER EDIT:
6. Team - research moust of the members on linkedin and google , also the backers or advisors.

Doing this can be of help to get a sense of a really good buy... at least this is what  I do.

What are your thoughts ? How do you do it??

Cheers!
Well before buying a coin, make sure that you have to buy coins like Paragon, Cardano and Stellar. These are excellent. Go through the white paper.
jaja colleen

Activity: 188
Merit: 2

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platfor

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:58:42 PM

Before buying a Altcoins research the project is very important so that we  can make sure that the Altcoins we buy is good and potential coin,and checking their website and roadmap to make sure that they are making good development to their project.

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
AshdiD22

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:20:47 AM

When buying a coin, I always look at the fundamental basis of the project. I look at the price chart and select the entry point. Even if I enter the wrong way and go down, with minor drawbacks, I can sit in the coin until it recovers.
Right. Studying the roadmap helps to avoid big loss and know your exit point. Or your recovery timeline. Good point. Thanks
snakey
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:37:34 AM

When buying a coin, I always look at the fundamental basis of the project. I look at the price chart and select the entry point. Even if I enter the wrong way and go down, with minor drawbacks, I can sit in the coin until it recovers.
Right. Studying the roadmap helps to avoid big loss and know your exit point. Or your recovery timeline. Good point. Thanks
Roadmap does not guarantee anything. I have seen projects with great roadmap ends up scamming investors money. Here what one should look it feasibility of technology and credibility of team.
Hudora

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:11:02 AM

So I thoght this could be of help for some that also in search so they will also be inspired .. maybe they could also ad stuff arround here that could be of help!

4.See some data on coinmarketcap.com , : https://icodrops.com/ , https://icorating.com/
5.Watch this tool from investing.com - find here the explination: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2873063.msg29503403#msg29503403
**LATER EDIT:
6. Team - research moust of the members on linkedin and google , also the backers or advisors.

Doing this can be of help to get a sense of a really good buy... at least this is what  I do.

Cheers!

It all will help you to get that project is real, but what helps you to find out that project is working and have good future? It is much more interesting topic.
Awens

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:23:44 PM

Very effective and useful advice. Thank you for sharing it with us. The research on the team goes among the first items on my agenda. I think that people make coins so I look into developers and their background first.
ufalo3

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:15:23 AM

Very effective and useful advice. Thank you for sharing it with us. The research on the team goes among the first items on my agenda. I think that people make coins so I look into developers and their background first.

I study the information about the company, look at their website. It is very important when you can learn about the company everything that happened to it in the past. Much depends on their advertising campaign and plans for the future.
danfred

Activity: 304

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:22:30 AM

**LATER EDIT:

Cheers!

It works out only in cases, when altcoin is old enough. If the project is brand new, it may be hard to define are all the reviews are fake or real.
little.jane

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:56:42 AM

before   buying  an  altcoin  i  always  make  a  lot  of  research  first  and  i  think  the  importance  here  stand  in  everyday  looking  the  crypto  and  having  more  information  for those.
Right. Our research should never stop whether we are trading or hodling. Poking around with your nose as a blind kitten doesn't help to succeed in this volatile and hostile environment.
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:02:54 AM

**LATER EDIT:

Cheers!

I just do my intensive research regarding the people behind the ICO and their previous projects will most likely reveal a truth in them that they are legitimate investors. There are also things I check first before continuing my research like the feasibility of the coin.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Memeicomel

Activity: 448

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:03:23 AM

MY suggestion is before buying an altcoin you must collect all information about the project and about the coin like coin's price and data of the project then it will easy to you for the selection of a altcoin.
Yes, collecting all the information possible protects you from risks and money loss. Before investing we need to study the project from all aspects.
Knowledge is power, if you carefully study the coins that interest you, then you will be able to understand where it is worth investing and which coins have a future.
Studying the investments for coins that could make money is how professionals earn money through trading.
I advise to invest Altcoin you have. because I am looking for Altcoin invested was able to produce a pretty good developments to get high prices.
 so I highly recommend to have Altcoin in investments.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:11:29 AM

I prefer to see directly from the official website altcoin the pad to see detail information. look at the team and the developer behind altcoin will be quite important because it will determine who will be on the altcoin travel purchase. dig out any information from altcoin is the basic thing because later it will also determine the outcome of altcoin in some time in the future.
dmcx

Activity: 348

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:16:04 AM

You need to be aware that the market price of the altcoin you are about to buy is low and you get the news somewhere it will increase, or you guessed it. It is a bargain if you check and buy back, then you will be profitable, profitable Grin.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
Marcsymon

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:27:31 AM

If you have to buy altcoin from this bearish period, I would suggest that make a deep research of the altcoin that you want to buy, because most of the altcoins now are dead or a priceless coins already. But if you have your reliable source for a potential altcoins that will progress in the future, then it depends in your own decision accompanied with your strong faith..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: