Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:41:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN] AMON ICO - Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Life🔥🔥  (Read 27043 times)
Ricsung

Activity: 260
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:38:20 AM

ndustry and production will gain popularity and great recognition among regulators that are cynically connected with the use of crypto currency. One of the most notable advantages and differences when compared to other platforms, Amon has a powerful multi-currency crypto wallet and artificial artificial intelligence to give the best value to crypto holders in everyday purchases. The Amon Card has been able to solve two existential problems with the first crypto expenditure Real time conversions, and the second Dealing with crypto volatility.

The project is already a success with the soft cap completed and over $3,419,900 being raised till now.There would be a lot of people coming in in the last few days to get a free card once more investors have a watch over here.
The first step is done. You can see a lot of people supporting it. Now we start a new journey. Let's start.
dunga34drt

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:23:31 AM

So the tokens to use for payment is AMN. When I buy a token, how do I use it?
Pipesnake
Legendary

Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:21:02 AM

So the tokens to use for payment is AMN. When I buy a token, how do I use it?

AMN tokens would be used as an internal fee for the AMN app, if you hold a specific amount of coins there will be some fees waived off when doing transactions and also received rewards from coin which have master node(read whitepaper for more info)

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Raline

Activity: 315
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:47:11 PM

Guys, if you missed joining Pre-sale opportunity you can still get some AMN tokens at a discount, and get your own Amon card, but the bonus will be less than the pre-ICO and will drop you off again Another thing to consider is the fact that in general sales you will have an investment of at least $ 100 USD and you need to buy a minimum of 20,000 AMN tokens to receive free cards.
alinda

Activity: 887
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:38:56 PM

Guys, if you missed joining Pre-sale opportunity you can still get some AMN tokens at a discount, and get your own Amon card, but the bonus will be less than the pre-ICO and will drop you off again Another thing to consider is the fact that in general sales you will have an investment of at least $ 100 USD and you need to buy a minimum of 20,000 AMN tokens to receive free cards.

20000 amn tokens at a price of 0.05 $ would cost 1000 $ for an investor to receive the gold card.I doubt many small investors would hesitate to go for it and wait for the card to be available for public sale.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
tientien333

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:24:16 PM

How will amon card atually turn crypto into fiat that we can pay with? Will the card be connected to an exchange?
pacamobradillo

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:24:31 PM

I’m youtuber (300k subs). I record professional video review about ICO/platform. If you are interested a cooperation with me please send me private message! Wink
yassinebenouhoud

Merit: 11

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:24:40 PM

It is illegal in ecuador to pay for products or services with any coin that is not USD, I believe that's the reason why Amon is not available there.
Sucess

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:24:56 PM

Any predictions end ICO sold tokens amount? and token value when we get to the exchanges?
Pipesnake
Legendary

Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:28:47 AM

Any predictions end ICO sold tokens amount? and token value when we get to the exchanges?

The details of the tokens sold till now are available at tokensale.amon.tech and for the exchanges, no team decides to provide this information before the sale is completed.So you will have to wait for this piece of information.

Nousplatform Youtube     
carrigan

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:10:06 AM

interesting concept,I see this project has been well planned ,the team looks very experienced
I think the project will be successful in the future.
Basasa35

Activity: 121

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:58:35 PM

$4,017,341.28 raised already. We still have about 25 days more left. Let’s work hard and continue to support AMON by spreading the word. The team is doing a good job. Everyone here should also play his/her part to make AMON a BIG success.
tientien4

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:58:58 PM

Have made a  contribution of $100 ;but then no amount of coins on my account,what could be the problem??
zayzik

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:59:11 PM

It appears to be happening all the time.. if they contact you via PM and are not displaying the ‘admin’ tag, it’s a scam. What can you do?
pacamobradillo

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:59:33 PM

I bought amon coins 3 hrs ago, but didn't receive any confirmation and it is not appearing in my account
ImGenius

Activity: 314
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:11:42 PM

Have made a  contribution of $100 ;but then no amount of coins on my account,what could be the problem??
I bought amon coins 3 hrs ago, but didn't receive any confirmation and it is not appearing in my account

Dude, have you tried to contact them? Try sending them email. Or how about try to send them pm on telegram. Maybe it just been delayed. Just contact them so it can be resolve quickly.
bitcoinsforall

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:59:02 PM

I too was part of the presale and the tokens are only displayed on the dashboard for now.The tokens would be credited to your account after the sale is over.So hold on and don't bug them.
AmonCard

Activity: 181

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 12:09:15 AM

I want to know how much the transaction fee of Amon wallet is, and the transfer time is immediate? Huh
Holders of AMN tokens will get special fee structure. Details of the discounts and low fees will be released after the ICO and will vary depending on the type of Card and numbers of AMN tokens held.
The built-in exchange is a functionality of the wallet that allows you to change any cryptocurrency to another one within your wallet, instantly. This functionality has a great benefit, for example you will be able to invest in token coming from ICOs directly from the Amon Wallet as soon as we integrate them.
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 06:36:31 AM

Is Amon already trading on IDEX or it is fake? I just saw the post about it on the telegram channel.Thanks
Alonzo Ewing
Legendary

Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:46:09 AM

I want to know how much the transaction fee of Amon wallet is, and the transfer time is immediate? Huh
Holders of AMN tokens will get special fee structure. Details of the discounts and low fees will be released after the ICO and will vary depending on the type of Card and numbers of AMN tokens held.
The built-in exchange is a functionality of the wallet that allows you to change any cryptocurrency to another one within your wallet, instantly. This functionality has a great benefit, for example you will be able to invest in token coming from ICOs directly from the Amon Wallet as soon as we integrate them.

What would be the rate of exchange when we do an exchange of BTC -> USD or EUR and what are the fees when used across ATM's worldwide along plus the currency conversion fees?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: