Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:57:34 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN] AMON ICO - Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Life🔥🔥  (Read 27043 times)
Sucess

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:21:45 PM

I am an investor that would like to know how many coins you are giving out for free or at what price you are selling if I could advertise for you
Loopper

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:19:36 AM

Will there be a second phase of this project if the token sale is not sold out? I'm very interested in this project and join in it.
Pipesnake
Legendary

Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:04:09 AM

Will there be a second phase of this project if the token sale is not sold out? I'm very interested in this project and join in it.

This is already the second phase, the first was a private cum pre-sale which had 50$ with a free card and now its 1000$ for free card, you can still invest till April 4th and get some bonus or buy later on exchanges without any bonus.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
SuperNovah90

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:26:55 AM

I didn't follow the events which occured since Monaco and Tenx ICO's and onwards, however I'm sure I didn't hear of a successfull crypto credit card. Let's hope the situation will now change.

ensign_lee

Activity: 886
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:45:27 AM

I didn't follow the events which occured since Monaco and Tenx ICO's and onwards, however I'm sure I didn't hear of a successfull crypto credit card. Let's hope the situation will now change.

Centra was successful and they delivered the cards, but I am yet to see anyone providing a review of their card usage or feedback of their system.Rest of all cards are RIP at the moment.So Amon can take over the market if they do deliver the cards early in Q2 or else the fate may be the same.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Vetal1908

Activity: 285
Merit: 10

Hybrid Exchange Multi-language platform that works

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:04:59 AM
Last edit: March 16, 2018, 11:50:43 AM by Vetal1908

Good afternoon, manager of Bounty. Why is there no accrued interest for the campaign signature for Week 6 (March 8 - March 14)? My details https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1510954
Number of posts 58.

Alonzo Ewing
Legendary

Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:18:51 PM

Good afternoon, manager of Bounty. Why is there no accrued interest for the campaign signature for Week 6 (March 8 - March 14)? My details https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1510954
Number of posts 58.

First, the counting of posts for this last weeks stakes is in progress, so you need to wait for him to complete the count and post on completion.

Second, you shouldn't be writing your bounty questions on the main thread.
cpozzer

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:28:56 PM

Hi,

Was wondering how long it will take to see the transaction in my amon.tech account? Already has 15 confirmations and there is nothing there.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄,           
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▄       
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█⌐   
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▌   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▐▓▓▓▓▌ 
    ▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▌ "▓▓▓▓▄
    ▓▓▓▓m         ▓▓▓▓⌐ ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓m        ▄▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓m ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓Ü ▄▓▓▓▓¬
    ▓▓▓▓m ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ .█▓▓▓▓▀ 
    ▓▓▓▓m         ,▄█▓▓▓▓▓╙   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀     
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀       
DigitalPrice
Cryptocurrency & Projects
■ PrivateSend
■ InstantSend
■ Masternodes

■ FullPos coin   
■ Active Team   
■ Active Projects

Coinmarketcap
Exchanges      
Website          

.BUY DIGITALPRICE.
Join the Revolution

Vetal1908

Activity: 285

Hybrid Exchange Multi-language platform that works

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:59:51 PM

Number of posts 58.

First, the counting of posts for this last weeks stakes is in progress, so you need to wait for him to complete the count and post on completion.

Second, you shouldn't be writing your bounty questions on the main thread.
thanks I got it.

Raldyn

Activity: 240

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:06:24 AM

Some Menu on amon is Amon Wallet, this menu directly allows you to manage all your cryptocurrencies in one place. how it works is very easy by doing “Send” them directly to friends and family without a third party or spend them for everyday purchases. a very useful menu for me, is it for you too?
alinda

Activity: 887

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:15:37 AM

Some Menu on amon is Amon Wallet, this menu directly allows you to manage all your cryptocurrencies in one place. how it works is very easy by doing “Send” them directly to friends and family without a third party or spend them for everyday purchases. a very useful menu for me, is it for you too?

There is no wallet when I log in to the dashboard, I can only find an alpha wallet which is still in testing mode and should be confused with the main wallet.The wallet part would be available in Q2 after the public sale.

Nousplatform Youtube     
glendonDDD

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:47:36 AM

Too many of these items, what's the difference?
bitcoinsforall

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:51:03 AM

Can you be more specific about your questions? Which item are you referring too? ICO is currently going on and has collected over 6 million $  as of now, there is still time to get your tokens.
prolisko

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:07:00 AM

I see this project has a bright future.
haihuwo

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:11:33 PM

Can you be more specific about your questions? Which item are you referring too? ICO is currently going on and has collected over 6 million $  as of now, there is still time to get your tokens.
A staggering number, it's not easy to raise such a high amount in this sluggish market, and I believe a lot of people have been moved.
iphone5s

Activity: 862

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 04:07:17 AM

A question that really confuses people to interpret it should you improve what your word means.

bitcoinsforall

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:18:15 PM

A question that really confuses people to interpret it should you improve what your word means.

Do you mean to say about me or about the person who has started the conversation?

I am here to clear the doubt he was having and would be more interested in you, minding up your own business.?
Kuala Lumpur

Activity: 420
Merit: 69

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:25:34 PM

Excellent news from Twitter, I would like to share it with you.
Meet our new adviser Nathan Christian! Nathan is a technical expert in Blockchain-based accounting and financial applications. He is deeply entrenched in the blockchain space and has made it both his career and life passion. Let's all welcome him!
I also wanted to ask the startup team, which amount has already been collected? And will you extend the sale of the tokens?
ensign_lee

Activity: 886

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:17:01 AM

Do we have the count of AMN tokens sold out currently?

The dashboard only displays the amount collected in the dollar, earlier both tokens/money raised was showing up.Any reason for taking it down?

Nousplatform Youtube     
Loopper

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:23:57 PM

Do you mean to say about me or about the person who has started the conversation?

I am here to clear the doubt he was having and would be more interested in you, minding up your own business.?

What's going on with this, what's the problem that makes a disagreement like this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: