Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:33:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN] AMON ICO - Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Life🔥🔥  (Read 27043 times)
den_penta

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:55:28 PM

Just a week before ICO's end but we still don't have enough information about nearest project's steps.
Almost everything covered under 'NDA' and other secrets.
We still don't know who and when will issue card.
We don't know how cards will be send to owners.
We only know name of one exchange where token will be after ICO but all other is just promises...

susunyonya

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:39:34 PM

the project with the sale of coins that do not force to sell all the coins, this project explains that unsold coins will be burning, this will make someone interested to have this coin, because it will increase the price in the future
Arya Aditama

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:54:10 PM

this project explains some of the items developed on this project, the infomation of the sale of coins is very complete and very detailed, I also see the future program plan arrangement, but I do not see when this coin will be listing on exchange
Alonzo Ewing
Legendary

Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:05:00 PM

Just a week before ICO's end but we still don't have enough information about nearest project's steps.
Almost everything covered under 'NDA' and other secrets.
We still don't know who and when will issue card.
We don't know how cards will be send to owners.
We only know name of one exchange where token will be after ICO but all other is just promises...

Added to this,

No information on the cards and their exact fees,3 types of cards are listed in whitepaper but not detailed.We also do not have a count of actual tokens allocated to investors due to institutional private players coming in.
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 08:30:16 PM

More than 12 Milion of funding has been reached, and still open for 6 days, I think this project will grow better in future, I Hope the fundraising will increase
Celendion

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:37:18 AM

Such a service is a great idea. This is a necessary direction.
In which countries will you be available? Will the card work for the CIS countries?

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
alinda

Activity: 887
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:35:48 AM

I sadly invested in this company.

Their latest, with 4 days of ICO remaining is to entice more sales by allowing anyone who bought over 100,000 tokens to enter a draw.

The winner of the draw gets 10x their tokens. There will be 10 winners.

This stops them from burning as many tokens as they would otherwise need to and creates 10 whales that can manipulate the market.

This was not in the original terms of the ICO.

Arguing with them in Telegram got me and several others kick out.

Do not trust this company.
Do not invest with them.

They are corrupt imo.

I agree with your views, the marketing did the trick to a certain extent and to get rid of the remaining tokens they have thought of this worse plan to get more money.Burned tokens and less circulation would have added more value to the token rather than increasing its numbers.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
taibas

Activity: 546
Merit: 254

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:03:37 PM

Their latest, with 4 days of ICO remaining is to entice more sales by allowing anyone who bought over 100,000 tokens to enter a draw.

This stops them from burning as many tokens as they would otherwise need to and creates 10 whales that can manipulate the market.

Do not invest with them.

They are corrupt imo.

I agree with your views, the marketing did the trick to a certain extent and to get rid of the remaining tokens they have thought of this worse plan to get more money.Burned tokens and less circulation would have added more value to the token rather than increasing its numbers.
If they do not want to burn their tokens, then let them distribute this proportionally to the number of holders. It's a bad idea to give it to ten people. Such a magnificent project, and such unpopular decisions.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
muarip

Activity: 591

WATANABE

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:12:46 AM

Do not invest with them.

They are corrupt imo.

If they do not want to burn their tokens, then let them distribute this proportionally to the number of holders. It's a bad idea to give it to ten people. Such a magnificent project, and such unpopular decisions.

In that way it seems to be making the token price more expensive in the market for the next day.

ipbitrung01

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:27:54 AM

One project receives a lot of attention and support from everyone. I am very supportive of your project. It looks like this project gives me a lot of special things. I can use this card to exchange many things. The problem is rewarded! I keep track of this project!
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002

= jasad =

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:37:17 AM

One project receives a lot of attention and support from everyone. I am very supportive of your project. It looks like this project gives me a lot of special things. I can use this card to exchange many things. The problem is rewarded! I keep track of this project!
i'm so glad to see the progress that has been done, reasonable they get great support because this project is very promising
very impressed with everything they've done, look professional and have a great commitment
Hullo

Activity: 980

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:38:05 AM

I watch there will be 4 more days for crowdfunding to last with already raised over $12.6 millions. Can anyone share some update regarding the usage of cards which were originally planned to be rolled out in next quarter but since it was announced lot has changed in debit cards usage and  most of the people interested in this pace are familiar with this. I want to make sure of the solution provided by team to carry on the card usage as planned before investing in it.
ayuwick

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:38:03 AM

the amon project comes from the Estonian Amon project starting from July 2017, Amon was founded and led by Daniele Izzo
Co-Founder — Chief Executive Officer (CEO). For contact information here mailto: hello@amon.tech. amon run ICO along with the top-leading consulting company, that have already backed many successful ICOs. Amon has partnered with Ixon (Restricted areas of amon, USA, China). Have a nice rating I think, the rating of Amon is 4.1. rating distribution of Amon is 4.5 ico Profile , 4.3 team , 4.0 Vision , 3.8 product
Loopper

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:43:55 AM

I watch there will be 4 more days for crowdfunding to last with already raised over $12.6 millions. Can anyone share some update regarding the usage of cards which were originally planned to be rolled out in next quarter but since it was announced lot has changed in debit cards usage and  most of the people interested in this pace are familiar with this. I want to make sure of the solution provided by team to carry on the card usage as planned before investing in it.

You can see for yourself because token sale will end 2 days https://amon.tech/ and a great way to inquire about credit card use from this project.
btcrocks

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:45:25 AM

You can see for yourself because token sale will end 2 days https://amon.tech/ and a great way to inquire about credit card use from this project.

Types of cards, details, usage, fees etc, exchange used for internal conversion to fiat all are yet to be disclosed by the team due to NDA agreement signed with a Canadian firm.Expect this information to roll out after the ICO gets over and we have tokens distributed to investors.
Loopper

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:26:39 AM

Types of cards, details, usage, fees etc, exchange used for internal conversion to fiat all are yet to be disclosed by the team due to NDA agreement signed with a Canadian firm.Expect this information to roll out after the ICO gets over and we have tokens distributed to investors.

So it seems this is all still in development that has a lot of time ahead. It's time to wait for all the good things to happen.
ensign_lee

Activity: 886

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:21:39 AM

Tomorrow is the last day of the ico and over 12 million USD funded now, get in now to get a free Amon gold card without any bonus when purchased over 20k AMN tokens.The Amon cards would be delivered in end of Q2..so hurry up and do not miss this chance.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
secinactka

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:13:39 AM

good team, great company, good job! I'm sure the company will show great results!
whatthesith
Copper Member

Activity: 301

simply getting the job done

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:18:23 AM

Hi, Amon ends today? Did you raised enough money for project development? Will bounty also received AmonCard? When do you expect launch of your project, please?

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
alinda

Activity: 887

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:56:56 AM

Hi, Amon ends today? Did you raised enough money for project development? Will bounty also received AmonCard? When do you expect launch of your project, please?

Let me answer your questions.

1.Amon ICO ends tomorrow.
2.Yes, they raised 12m$
3.Bounty participants will not receive any card
4.By end of Q2

Nousplatform Youtube     
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: