Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:28:04 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN] AMON ICO - Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Life🔥🔥  (Read 27043 times)
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 12:09:57 PM

i don't really understand people that buy and sell after a +18-20%...it has nonsense...currency go up if all buy, not sell...it's very hard to achieve?
It also depends on who is trading ... any 18%-20% move can be profitable if you do it right. Also, a good way to accumulate cheap tokens but still for a real move we need the whole market to be in bull mode. Grin Grin  We need volume. . . Sad
lasttime99

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:28:57 PM

If government embraces crypto, in my opinion it would implode from lack of funds and regulation.
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:38:12 PM

If government embraces crypto, in my opinion it would implode from lack of funds and regulation.

It will happen in only a few countries when crypto is received, because all governments have their respective differences
den_penta

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:37:58 PM

Maybe planned on 30 May bounties unlocked?
We are falling under ¢1.9 on Bancor

btcrocks

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:45:00 PM

Maybe planned on 30 May bounties unlocked?
We are falling under ¢1.9 on Bancor

If I am not wrong bounty distribution is currently ongoing and we have the major part of bounty to be distributed in next week which is the signature campaign...We are going to see a major low when most of the participants will be dumping their tokens.
cointrader78

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:47:02 PM

I have read something about a redesigned website? Is anybody working on that one? Or that is just planned yet.
memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:50:36 PM

This market from start has its direction downwards. Those were investors who emptied their bags in very first days. If we look at the positive side ot is good because weak hands and those can't wait for development are shaken out everyday. It will rise from ashed but still bottom has to come a rare opportunity to get at discounted rates. Project has same potential nothing has changed.
bitcoinbox

Activity: 675
Merit: 254

So far so good

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:25:01 PM

The last post from the AMON Team on Twitter is a bit confusing:

Bounty Distribution for Facebook and Twitter is now ON! Let us also remind those who still not passed their KYC documents yet, kindly send it now! You only have 1 day left! Refund date will be on June 10th. Thanks and have a nice day!

Do we need to go through the KYC process to get the bounty?
alinda

Activity: 887
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:22:02 AM

The last post from the AMON Team on Twitter is a bit confusing:

Bounty Distribution for Facebook and Twitter is now ON! Let us also remind those who still not passed their KYC documents yet, kindly send it now! You only have 1 day left! Refund date will be on June 10th. Thanks and have a nice day!

Do we need to go through the KYC process to get the bounty?

There is no KYC required for bounty participants and the current update is for investors who are yet to fill up their request and may miss out the card if they fail to fill their KYC...Bounty is already being distributed so there is no worry for KYC on that.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 09:55:14 AM

I see small movement on the exchanges, someone is pushing silly bounties to sell they tokens cheap. Grin Grin HODL
lasttime99

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:04:28 PM

I did have one around the e money licence. Originally you guys were going to use the card issuers but I see now indication that you need to get your own prior to card release.
otoford66

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:20:30 AM

When will i have my tokens in MEW?
Alonzo Ewing
Legendary

Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:46:50 AM

I see small movement on the exchanges, someone is pushing silly bounties to sell they tokens cheap. Grin Grin HODL

The price is low at the moment and whoever wants to play should be happy since the development is yet to start. Once the cards are dispatched in Q3, the price would easily cross over 1000 sat and if there are some real marketers on board..they can push it to the marketcap of Tenx or MCO..but only time will tell.
RivAngE

Activity: 728
Merit: 169

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:52:55 PM

I just realised something (like 2 months after the fact).

I've provided an Ethereum address during my signup to the signature campain and I used this same Ethereum address to join the ICO.
But AMON is not an ERC20 token, right? Where am I going to receive my signature tokens, on the account created from the ICO or is this an ERC20 token after all and I'll receive the reward in my Ethereum address?
Pipesnake
Legendary

Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:25:42 PM

I just realised something (like 2 months after the fact).

I've provided an Ethereum address during my signup to the signature campain and I used this same Ethereum address to join the ICO.
But AMON is not an ERC20 token, right? Where am I going to receive my signature tokens, on the account created from the ICO or is this an ERC20 token after all and I'll receive the reward in my Ethereum address?

AMON Tokens are part of ethereum chain and you would receive the bounty tokens on the address you provided during signup for the campaign. Just have a check if the address is the same used earlier.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Makleyhill

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:36:13 PM

Amon And Daneel Partnership Update
https://medium.com/@amontech/amon-and-daneel-partnership-update-7d469290196

Kuchiyose

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:33:52 PM

Step by step I see this project increasingly leading to what they have been hoping for. A very good project this year.
btcrocks

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:03:14 AM

Step by step I see this project increasingly leading to what they have been hoping for. A very good project this year.

What was mutually agreed upon for the tokens to be locked up by both of these team? How will both of the teams be helping each other with the funds locked up now?
Reb Klimrod

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:23:20 PM

Do you plan to enter any more steep exchanges in the near future? Trading volumes are very small now

secondhandlark5

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:41:27 PM

The partnership update with Daneel is very interesting. After the realease of the crypto debit card I think that the value of this project will increase. I hope also that Amon can list on bigger exchanges what means that it get more volume.

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸 [ DESICO ] A PLATFORM TO ISSUE AND TRADE SECURITY TOKENS 🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻
🔸🔺 https://www.desico.io 🔸🔺
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: