Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:57:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you been scammed? or almost?  (Read 6347 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:05:05 AM

Before I was so gullible with different money making method since before those early days of cryptocurrency but I'm scammed not related to crypto or bitcoin. And also the next experience that I got is when I thought that ponzi's are real and it's a legit way of earning bitcoin but I was wrong and I got scammed. But from that experiences, I've learned and warning others so that they won't experience the same experience if they will listen to my warning and words.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
napi

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:17:37 PM

I almost got scammed on twitter by a fake account. Scammers are setting up fake accounts pretending to be other people/ICO's/Tokens. It's very tricky if you are not paying attention. Make sure you check spelling on all names to be correct. Be careful who you give your info to. Even if it's just your email address. Scammers will not stop scamming so watch out and pay close attention to what you are signing up for. Good Luck everyone and be safe!

when I was new in bitcoin I have encountered a scam with mode doubling the bitcoin most of them give 24 hours to double the bitcoin I have and I am affected with the profit until now they do not pay what I give and finally I am exposed to my fraud very sorry for what i did. from this work I made lessons so as not to get scammed anymore.
explosion

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:00:15 PM

Unfortunately this happened to me. I take all responsibility for it on myself. Though scammers somehow got to know my email address and contacted me right at the time I registered for investment! As there was only limited time to contribute, I hurried and didn't check the ETH address... Sorry to lose 1 ETH, but that what I paid for experience!
InfiniteGrim

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:11:01 PM

Personally I was not deceived, but in the project I saw a lot of fakes and on communication constantly came out muddy people. Thank GOD i was lucky.         
apur688

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:31:32 AM

I've been hit by a scam, and it's very annoying. How not we have tried hard, take the time to be able to work, even cost a lot, then we cheated either in exchangers, market, or seller. I was very angry back then, I have invested BCC tokens (bitconnect), we have been told that the benefits we can get multiply. After a while, it was a mere illusion, it was all a trick. All my money disappeared, all my investment capital burned in an instant. Various ways I do to restore my money, but no results. Hopefully you altcoin lovers do not experience the same thing with me. So I advise you, be careful when you want to do business in the world of cryptocurrency, because in addition to the benefits doubled, the risk is very high. So you should always be careful in doing business. So much for my opinion, thank you

✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ Seasonal Tokens ✣ ▌✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣
█ ✣ ▌PROTECT YOUR FUNDS AND GROW YOUR WEALTH OVER TIME ▌✣ █
www.seasonaltokens.org
akulov

Activity: 218
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:49:41 AM

I don't trust unfamiliar users who try to contact me with any offers. Just I ignore them and I don't communicate. And I read agreements under which I subscribe always attentively.
akulov

Activity: 218

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:54:22 AM

Unfortunately this happened to me. I take all responsibility for it on myself. Though scammers somehow got to know my email address and contacted me right at the time I registered for investment! As there was only limited time to contribute, I hurried and didn't check the ETH address... Sorry to lose 1 ETH, but that what I paid for experience!
Scammers always rely on their winnings just because of the limited time. Heard many such cases. This is sad and hurt.
weborsha

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:54:37 AM

ICO representatives will never contact you personally on social media. This could have negative influence on total reputation of the company. So if you see that the CEO of whatever messages you on social media - report spam without reading.

Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 10:57:35 AM

I am thankful that I never been scammed or even almost,maybe because I seldom negotiate with other people here in crypto and usually I joined bounties that i knew it is valid or legal. We should always be cautious especially giving our private keys and password.
Here in cryptocurrency so far I've never been scammed but in online businesses that can be found in social media I was been a consumer of that scammed. I've been there for almost 3 consecutive times that it was really annoying and I'm just wasted my money to the nonprofitable things so far I'm lucky that here in bitcoin I didn't get this experience.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Fasdartin

Activity: 618
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:05:02 AM

I am thankful that I never been scammed or even almost,maybe because I seldom negotiate with other people here in crypto and usually I joined bounties that i knew it is valid or legal. We should always be cautious especially giving our private keys and password.
Here in cryptocurrency so far I've never been scammed but in online businesses that can be found in social media I was been a consumer of that scammed. I've been there for almost 3 consecutive times that it was really annoying and I'm just wasted my money to the nonprofitable things so far I'm lucky that here in bitcoin I didn't get this experience.
Yes i been scammed once so everytime i participate in ICO or campaign i always feel worried because i dont have any idea if its going to success or not. Even i dont want to be scam there's a time we cannot avoid it, especially right now there's a lot of ICO and campaign show up and some of them are scam but few of them are successful.
shana95

Activity: 209

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:10:17 AM

I almost got scammed on twitter by a fake account. Scammers are setting up fake accounts pretending to be other people/ICO's/Tokens. It's very tricky if you are not paying attention. Make sure you check spelling on all names to be correct. Be careful who you give your info to. Even if it's just your email address. Scammers will not stop scamming so watch out and pay close attention to what you are signing up for. Good Luck everyone and be safe!

scammers everywhere, Most of the scammers use telegram app to scam others. I don't have experience on Twitter. But in the telegram, Now it became regular fact. Most of the time they come inbox when someone joins the official telegram group. They wear same profile pic like group admin and use the same username with one extra letter or hide their username... But remember one thing project admins never send msgs to you about offers and discounts. If you got the message from someone like that take screenshot and ask about it in the main group.. then you can easily detect scammer.
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:21:22 AM

yes  i already encounter that, in my signature campaign , in their roadmap they said that wait until the ico will end then but the dev suddenly run away.
Bitkoyns

Activity: 1078
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:23:28 AM

i almost got scammed , i joined a bounty program and luckily i havent joined twitter campaign on that campaign because when the campaign ended they did not get what they deserve , fortunately the signature campaign on that bounty was given the right stakes so i almost got scammed .
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1195

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:27:17 AM

My story.

Almost month ago I have received 500 XMRG (Monero Gold) coins. That was my first received airdrop and I was a total newbie. After receiving these coins I have been checking coinmarketcap for few days and saw that the coin price was rising like about +40% daily.

So I decided to buy more coins.

While figuring out hot to send BTC/ETH on CoinExchange the devs has scammed the project and got away...

I think I was "half scammed"

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
canque31

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:45:18 AM

My story.

Almost month ago I have received 500 XMRG (Monero Gold) coins. That was my first received airdrop and I was a total newbie. After receiving these coins I have been checking coinmarketcap for few days and saw that the coin price was rising like about +40% daily.

So I decided to buy more coins.

While figuring out hot to send BTC/ETH on CoinExchange the devs has scammed the project and got away...

I think I was "half scammed"

In this world there are lot of people whom uses their power and knowledge to over power other. Scam is everywhere. And I am thankful that I am not a victim of it. They are flooding scammers in the internet and especially in the cryptocurrency market in which deals with greater value is at stake. Maybe we are not the direct victim but our friends and family might. Be cautious is the key to prevent scammers.
allwithpassion

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:47:50 AM

There is a risk of getting on scam but not all ico projects are scam! Everything depends on how correctly you approached the project before investing in it. It is also important that the project has a working and useful product. Like this one https://goo.gl/7RC9x8
Xioma

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:48:34 AM

Seeing a lot of posts about people being scammed in their bounties. As if ICO and airdrops weren't enough. Grin
isyot12345

Activity: 99

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:25:09 PM

Seeing a lot of posts about people being scammed in their bounties. As if ICO and airdrops weren't enough. Grin

Scam are always there. many of my friends get hack. but for me i am thankful for my campaign joining get success. many scammers from bounties but no one knows who are trusted in bounty. this is the game maybe we are loss or win. but dont be a possitive minded.maybe this is not time to be a success. just wait until the right time you are the lucky one success.the hacker are always so be alert in your self. try and try until you succed.
emanjun

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:35:39 PM

Scammers are every where that is why we need to be careful, especially in social media there are a lot of scammers, so better to know first all about in something before you put your money.
Exactly, A lot of scammers are waiting for the perfect timing to do scam. If you are an curious person then for sure you are the number 1 target of scammers. As I observed Scammers have a lot of technique in doing scams. We need to be carefull at all times in order for us to be safety because scammers are not only here in crypto world but also in social media's sights.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
ngalamunan

Activity: 332
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:41:49 PM

if you got the scam already, but I can only be silent maybe that's my fate. so all that must be received with roomy chest. we also need to be careful in choosing the project we want to follow, the fear as me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: