Bitcoin Forum
October 01, 2024, 08:20:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you been scammed? or almost?  (Read 6405 times)
Mlowo

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

www.daxico.com

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:39:44 AM

I have never been fooled, if the maximal fraud bounty project I have never been deceived by bounty chairman, because I follow bounty also recently, so I have not been able to give a wise comment.

dalesotpi

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:41:10 AM

There are a lot of scammers even in telegram that setup fake accounts copying the identities of admin of telegram channels in which  participated. All are trying to get me to send ETH or BTC as part of KYC.
Anything or any one that asks for such is nothing but scum of a scam.
anggurMerah

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:59:37 AM

I almost got scammed on twitter by a fake account. Scammers are setting up fake accounts pretending to be other people/ICO's/Tokens. It's very tricky if you are not paying attention. Make sure you check spelling on all names to be correct. Be careful who you give your info to. Even if it's just your email address. Scammers will not stop scamming so watch out and pay close attention to what you are signing up for. Good Luck everyone and be safe!
Thank you for your suggestions to all of us. Everything you say is true from the experience that has happened to you. If nothing like this happens we will not move to be a better person. I am also almost cheated but not cheated here but cheated in the outer environment that many bad people and irresponsible. Now I am a very cautious person.
Exforgant

Activity: 215

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:13:29 AM

I almost got scammed on twitter by a fake account. Scammers are setting up fake accounts pretending to be other people/ICO's/Tokens. It's very tricky if you are not paying attention. Make sure you check spelling on all names to be correct. Be careful who you give your info to. Even if it's just your email address. Scammers will not stop scamming so watch out and pay close attention to what you are signing up for. Good Luck everyone and be safe!
We all know that there are too many scammers nowadays and though we are aware of them, we still get into troubles sometimes because of this dishonest people. I always do careful research before joining the campaigne or investing in project, but once I joined signature campaigne and worked for four weeks there. The ICO looked like a legit project, but nevertheless it appeared to be scam. So, despite all precautions you cannot fully protect yourself from scammers.
bagikoin

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 08:34:08 AM

the warning should be heeded. recently I also found the same thing, but on a bounty of signature. This is either cheating or anything but certainly for any account that has that in joining the campaign I recommend to always check your account on the spreadsheet is also to anticipate unwanted things.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
Monkeyseemonkeydo

Activity: 246

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:36:55 AM

Definitely  Grin Not even once. Some bounties didn't pay me anything, most of airdrops reward me with nothing but the promises
thongnguyen1868

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:46:09 AM

Since money is on the line, you really need to do every safety precautions that you kow in order to not get hacked. These safety measures of course prioritize attention, you should always pay attention on everything regarding this mattter
Audistar

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:49:40 AM

Definitely  Grin Not even once. Some bounties didn't pay me anything, most of airdrops reward me with nothing but the promises

That is quite terrible! It seems that most of the time you didn’t get anything for the work you’ve done.
I on the other hand have been scammed when the a bounty campaign, like yours, didn’t get paid for the work I’ve done. Anyway I have moved on, and everything’s well and good now.
Need to be careful after that one
Mig-23
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:50:19 AM

When I joined the bounty I have failed to scam for eight times, but from that fail I can get to know where is the best or the project which scam, we must learn from it from down and from failure we can be better in the future and lets inform if you found scam project to others
hani1929

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 09:54:51 AM

Scammers are everywhere especially nowadays there are many ICO and projects are in the internet. So beware in joining in any campaign or airdrops. some of them want your accounts and eth address. Its hard to get not paid in campaign. So  you need to check their project if it will not scammed or it is a good project. always check their team if you engage in any campaign. Scammers will not exist if people dont get scammed so be aware to the scammers.

BertoloyBTC

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:00:05 AM

So base on my experienced , I have not yet treaten to a scam, I am new here in bitcoin forum and I have not yet receive many token payments , but asmuch as possible I would be very careful with my wallet and my tokens that it  will not be hacked or scams .
gates

Activity: 167

Revolutionising KYC Services

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:54:46 AM

I haven't been scammed yet, probably because I learn the project, its team and whitepaper carefully before invest. But no one is immune from scam.

oseikuf44

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:38:53 PM

I almost got scammed by a localcoinswap ICO . When I joined the telegram I wanted to join the private sale and benefit from the exclusive bonus. I got pm from one scammer who has disguise himself as a team member and wanted to offer me a sale. My instinct told me to contact the admin first before given him my money and it turn out he is a scammer.
racham02

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:45:46 PM

I also experienced scam last 2017 I joined a Signature I did not know that scam, all the time I spent in the campaign was wasted, last month I scam also in social media, I'm scam in three time, but now I'm careful not to scammed.

mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:59:34 PM

I never be scammed in my whole experienced here in cryptocurrency.
All decisions that I made are well detailed and well planned in order to avoid those threats that may I encounter. Through analytical decision I can be able to play safe in this field.
gidrulionel@gmail.com

Activity: 121

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:02:43 PM

You do get people trying to scam youy on instagram sometimes pretending to be admins to various icos with the same pic to represent an admin. I take not notice.
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:05:34 PM

I never be scammed in my whole experienced here in cryptocurrency.
All decisions that I made are well detailed and well planned in order to avoid those threats that may I encounter. Through analytical decision I can be able to play safe in this field.
I've never experienced being scammed since then. I don't know if I'm just that too secured to my accounts or I'm just that lucky enough that I didn't get caught attention of the scammers so that they didn't make me as their victim. Though I'm also been aware of avoiding those scammers because I'm afraid to be scam.
yaaansi

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:12:51 PM

yes. I was a first timer back then and started from doing faucets, I have discovered this mining site and was able to invest on it (luckily I didnt invest a large amount) As of today faucets has been the favorite of scammers specially in using other beginners' innocence. Always be careful.
Crypto_trader87

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:19:37 PM

Yes i have veen scam before because i always take a risk that why i been scam a few time already but i take it as a good lesson for my mistake and i will be very carefull nextime i do transactions so i wont be scam again anymore.

beautygirl816

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:16:50 AM

I am thankful that I never been scammed or even almost,maybe because I seldom negotiate with other people here in crypto and usually I joined bounties that i knew it is valid or legal. We should always be cautious especially giving our private keys and password.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: