Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:05:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you been scammed? or almost?  (Read 6342 times)
peterpan19z99

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:18:00 AM

There are a lot of scammers even in telegram that setup fake accounts copying the identities of admin of telegram channels in which  participated. All are trying to get me to send ETH or BTC as part of KYC.
Anything or any one that asks for such is nothing but scum of a scam.
Minh maluco

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:51:23 AM

I also experienced scam last 2017 I joined a Signature I did not know that scam, all the time I spent in the campaign was wasted, last month I scam also in social media, I'm scam in three time, but now I'm careful not to scammed.
btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:02:05 AM

Scammers contact me every single day in Telegram. They start with "Hey user". What a lame and obvious approach. They are my greatest entertainment. I joke with them and mock them severely.

Scammers are very rampant that is why we must be carefull during investing. I had been scammed and it is very disappointing but this doesn't made me stop and lose opportunity in crypto. This gives me strenght to be carefull and learn more on projects that i am into.
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:06:17 AM

Scammers contact me every single day in Telegram. They start with "Hey user". What a lame and obvious approach. They are my greatest entertainment. I joke with them and mock them severely.

Scammers are very rampant that is why we must be carefull during investing. I had been scammed and it is very disappointing but this doesn't made me stop and lose opportunity in crypto. This gives me strenght to be carefull and learn more on projects that i am into.
I don't take the risk for the don't sure buyer or seller or what we called the process of scamming. we know that the money we invest is very important to us and I know that this money is need a many blood and sweat to make work just to have earnings. so everytime that I have a negotiations I think carefully every move
letua

Activity: 160

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:09:00 AM

So far I don't have any experiences in almost got scam or to be scammed. I wish that I would not got scammed. As I remember there was an instance that my btt user name was use in the campaign that I participate. It happened recently I don't know if what the manager can do to that scammer.
jean messi

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:47:02 AM

A friend got hacker of his token. I quickly checked mine found out someone was trying steal my coins from.my wallet. I sent ETH immediately and withdrew all my coins
coinmaster241

Activity: 672
Merit: 32

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:22:30 AM

I almost got scammed on twitter by a fake account. Scammers are setting up fake accounts pretending to be other people/ICO's/Tokens. It's very tricky if you are not paying attention. Make sure you check spelling on all names to be correct. Be careful who you give your info to. Even if it's just your email address. Scammers will not stop scamming so watch out and pay close attention to what you are signing up for. Good Luck everyone and be safe!
It should be noted for everything, Scammer is there because of our own carelessness, why can? ... because Easily believe in people, Lack of knowledge, Rash in making decisions, etc.
Indeed we all can't know exactly how Scammer tricks us. but if it's above things changed then we can avoid the deeds of scammers.
Mrbee

Activity: 454
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:40:12 PM

I have been scammed and I am not ashamed to admit it. The sum wasn`t really big, but still I have bad taste in my mouth. The project in which I had invested stopped in the middle of the road, with no logical reason and I was left with nothing.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:48:33 PM

I have been scammed and I am not ashamed to admit it. The sum wasn`t really big, but still I have bad taste in my mouth. The project in which I had invested stopped in the middle of the road, with no logical reason and I was left with nothing.
Yes that's a good decision man ,eventhough you already been scammed but still you not afraid to involve again for me that is called as positivity.So now you experience already and by the next involvement make it sure to choose a legit project to avoid scammed or loss.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
trade2winnn

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:55:25 PM

In the beginning, when just beginning to get acquainted with the crypt, because of inexperience, to send spam, led opened,and in the end, meyan with the purse then removed, not for nothing they say the experience is a very strong thing, helps many things to look objectively,and understand where what can be!
hoasn12xc88

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:29:45 AM

Being scammed is I think the best way to learn about the people you are dealing with in the cryptocurrency world. yes, I have been scammed a whole lot of times but these weren't scams by any one person in trade but rather by ICOs
mjvilla

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:05:08 AM

There are many methods to avoid scammers. That is, we should not talk to people who contact us and introduce themselves as project owners who want to sell ICO coins cheaply.

I was never been scammed but just almost. It was way back when someone chatted me on telegram asking if I do like to have a big earning. I answered yes definitely then he immediately told me to give him any amount of ethereum and he will be the one to run for it until it could earn big. I wondered why he would asked from me so I told him that I will first asked any experts from my group about your proposal he didn't replied me anymore. There I concluded that I was almost scammed by that person. So next time you should always be careful by anyone especially strangers chatting to you.
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:19:21 AM

My brother and some of my friends were the ones leading me into crypto currencies so I am lucky to avoid scams. Most of them became victims of scams though when they were new to crypto.
FasT09

Activity: 164

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:22:03 AM

As I experienced when following the gift of facebook in the spreadsheet there is a fb link similar to mine. And my personal photos are used by other social networking people to make unclear status about crypto, that's why I do not expect what I do. In some campaigns there are, so I hope when I join in another campaign, be successful.
firewa

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:32:58 AM

No, oh, before making any decision, you need to know more about what is going on inside the industry and you will not be cheated. Blindness can only be deceived.
merle

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:58:19 AM

Almost yes, has been yes. If we are involved in crypto, it is very possible to be scammed. I almost twice being scammed when joining the Bounty and investing in ICO. They were very useless and lost. Now, I can take some lessons from the scams and they make me more careful and patients in deciding which ICO or bounty I will participate.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
              ▄███████████████████▄
           ▄█████████████████████████▄
         ▄█████████████████████████████▄
        █████████████████████▀ █████████▄
       ██████████████████▀    ████████████
      ▐████████████████▌      ████████████▌
      ███████▀▀▀   ███▌     ▀▀█▀ █████████
      ███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀         ▄██████████
      ██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▐███████████████████████████████████▌
       ███████████████████████████████████
        █████████████████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████████████████▀
           ▀█████████████████████████▀
             ▀▀███████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
chynge.net

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█             
              ▄██▄███▄         ▄   
              ▀▀ █▌ ▀▀█▀██   ▄█▀██
          ▄▄▄           ▀▀▀███▀▀▀ 
          ▀▀▀                ▀█   
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                ███   
                      ▄██▀     ▐█ 
   ▄█████████      ▄█▀█▀        █▌
                 █▀▀▄█         ██▌
 ████████████   ▀█▄█▀           █▌
                                █▀
     ████████                ▄▄██ 
                             ▄█▀   
        ▀▀▀▀▀               █▀     
                  ▄     ███▀       
              ████████▀█▀           

Instant Settlement

▄██▄███           
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▄█▀   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ██▀▄██  ▄█▄  ██▌▄ ▄▄▄ █
███▀     ▐█▀▀▄█▀  ██▀ ▀██  ▀█▄    █
██      █▀░██▀  █▀▀     ▐▀█  ▀██  █
█▀▀████████████████████████████████
█▀▀▌ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██
█▄                                █
█▄                       ▄▄████████
█▄                      █▀███▌    █
█▄                     █▌ █  █▌   █
█▄                      ▀████▌▄▄▄▄█
█▄                                █
█▌                                █
██▀▀ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██
 ▀▀████████████████████████████████

Zero Fees

▄██▀▀▀██▄           
          ▄██       ██▄         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
    █████████████████████████   
    █                       █   
    █          ▄▄▄          █   
    █         █▀▀▀█         █   
    █         █   █         █   
    █         █▄▄▄█         █   
    █          ▀▀▀          █   
    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   
    █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█   
    █████████████████████████   

Secure Transaction
sodiik

Activity: 553
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:03:44 AM

Even I have just joined on uchit bounty and it is a scam. In crypto, we should be careful about scam, be careful also on web phishing.

greenpath

Activity: 178

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:14:03 AM

To notice the scam and legit project seems hard to identify for some project that manage by the manager who are long enough here seems everything they handle the campaigns are legit but there are instances that the obstacles of scam project will happen. It will be too late when you determined the project scam because it did not pay the price.
knightmairesaint

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:37:17 AM

Almost yes, has been yes. If we are involved in crypto, it is very possible to be scammed. I almost twice being scammed when joining the Bounty and investing in ICO. They were very useless and lost. Now, I can take some lessons from the scams and they make me more careful and patients in deciding which ICO or bounty I will participate.
I have been scammed too in altcoin campaigns and that is the reason why I am clinging now with bitcoin campaign. When I started here, I was first in bitcoin campaigns but when I noticed that trading can give you a lot more profit I changed into altcoin campaigns. It was going so well until airdrops entered here and I think that is when most altcoin campaigns became scams. I also think that it was also the time when spamming in forum posts ignites and serve as the reason for moderators to implement merit system. Now, altcoin campaigns are taking longer than before to give their rewards which makes it harder when you are depending on crypto income.

d█████                      d███████  ,o██████
                   d█████[                    ,█████████ d████████
                   d█████[                   ,██████P'' d█████
                   d█████[                   ██████'   d█████
                   d█████[                  ,██████    d█████
  _▄▄▄████████████bd█████Y██████L     ,█████████████████████[,d▄██▄
 ▄████████████████bd█████ Y██████b   d██████████████████████fY██████
██████P"P██████"""'d█████  ` ██████.d█████ PY█████PPPPP█████[ `▀██▀
█████    `█████[   d█████   ` ███████████ ' ]█████    d█████
█████    ,█████[   d█████     Y█████████P   ]█████    d█████
██████ooo█████P    d█████      Y███████P    ]█████    d█████
 Y███████████P     d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  `"P█████P'       d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  _oo█████oo_      d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
 d███████████
██████P"Y█████
█████     █████
''''     ,█████
ooooooooo█████
█████████████
█████████▀▀

▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet
   platform delivering anonymous
   asset
transfers and data 
   privacy for smart contracts.

in
OUR SOLUTION : : :

This enables developers to include sensitive data in their
smart-contracts, directly on-chain.

██████████ █▄ 
██████████ ███▄
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN GLYFF

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
[
micheal34

Activity: 120

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:01:26 AM

You need to be careful when you choose to join bounty and ico, too many ico doesn't aim to go through any development than scanning noobs that just join the crypto, i am happy for you that you didn't fall for the scam attempt.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: