Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:43:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you been scammed? or almost?  (Read 6342 times)
ryanfromrethink

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:06:13 PM

I almost got scammed on twitter by a fake account. Scammers are setting up fake accounts pretending to be other people/ICO's/Tokens. It's very tricky if you are not paying attention. Make sure you check spelling on all names to be correct. Be careful who you give your info to. Even if it's just your email address. Scammers will not stop scamming so watch out and pay close attention to what you are signing up for. Good Luck everyone and be safe!
Indeed, in the crypto market I was deceived several times, especially at the beginning of work in the crypto market. Including several times failed when working with different programs bounty and airdrops. But in any case it is a valuable experience, which taught me to carefully and correctly choose projects for teamwork.
Malkazimir

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:31:47 PM

Yes, the problem of duplicate accounts is very important. In each campaign, I see many such scammers. Unfortunately, not all bounty managers do their job well. Some people turn a blind eye to this and bounty hunters do not get a decent reward ..
sladkoejka

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:34:50 PM

Scammers contact me every single day in Telegram. They start with "Hey user". What a lame and obvious approach. They are my greatest entertainment. I joke with them and mock them severely.
also a favorite activity), although earlier he himself was repeatedly caught in the bait of super signings for signals. not a little money lost. but do not regret it's all the experience

╭═══════ ALFA \▼/ ENZO ═══════╮
│    $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED    │
╰════ https://www.alfaenzo.io ════╯
Divere1996

Activity: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:55:23 AM

I do scammed i did plenty of attempt but in the long run i wont get paid because the manager run the tokens of it and also i did my studies now to keep away from being rip-off and for the time being i'm simply waitinf for my peofits
Jaywahin

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:28:39 AM

There are really a lot of scams out there in the market. Be careful. Alway check their website, their communities, are they active on social media etc. Also, do you believe in their project etc. For example, I follow closely SciDex. They are creating a new type of smart contract generator for complex transactions. So that even regular businesses that need legally binding contracts can be on the blockchain.
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:32:23 AM

I often come across things like this. This sort of thing happening and languid surely would be very troubling. but this is already a risk that occurs because crypto is increasingly promising so reasonable only when the scam is pretty much popping up. the more selective and has a vast knowledge will be greatly needed in a situation like this.
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:35:06 AM

I think almost everyone in their lives. maybe they could just be fraudsters or become victims of fraud. in the case of cryptocurrency itself there have been many victims and maybe everyone has ever felt it

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:36:19 AM

Yes I got scammed few times when I was new to all this crypto stuff, but now I am always extra careful when going to invest in any project.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Pujangga

Activity: 1078
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:45:54 AM

As a user who is active in crypto investment including an ICO, it is certainly normal to lose to a scam, I have also been hit by a scam and it certainly makes a lot of regret.
GlamourSeller579

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:52:43 AM

As I am new in this section. I never got scammed.
ScribeFortune648

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:53:28 AM

I heard a lot about scam. I didn't face this.
ZebraCopper612

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:54:24 AM

I think there are lots of scam in this crypto market. I don't wanna get scammed. I never had that experience.
huanzhong644306

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:55:04 AM

So far, there are still plenty of investment sites on social media, some even masquerading as ICO, so they can trick many investors. We must be more mindful and careful in choosing ICO projects, bounty schemes.
bidbud

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:59:18 AM

I experienced a scam in most of the bounties I followed, I work every day and take part in many bounties, but only a few coins go in my wallet,
onlygodknowsx

Activity: 93

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:13:24 AM

Yes that is a bad luck for some people but for me that is a good experience cos i learn from that right now i was strictly use my email and log in any website not related on crypto and i'm always careful to trade to people cos i scam a lot of token before when i'm a newbie in this forum
Yorkshire

Activity: 176
Merit: 1

ENCRYBIT — FUTURE OF CRYPTOEXCHANGE

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:32:49 PM

I had series of encounters with scammers but not on crypto. One of them happened last month (August, 2018). On that very day I received a phone call from a man claiming to be the Director of a certain company asking me to come that my contract application was successful. At first I was confused because I did not remember applying for contract in that particular organization he made mention of. In fact what really helped me was the handy list of companies I have dealings with that is right on my Android phone note. After I dropped the call with the promise to call him back I quickly went through the list. Neither me nor any of my friends apply with my company name for any contract with such company. Then I realized it was a scam so I refused to call back.

ENCRYBIT.IO - Private Sale is Live! (https://encrybit.io/)
●Buy ENCX Tokens & Get up to 40% Discount●
sotirispngt

Activity: 107

Security Analyst | WebApp Developer

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:34:44 PM

I've been scammed some times for a couple hundred dollars... and it sucks! But it's a "nice" practise to learn more things about how the internet and people work.
trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:37:10 PM

A ridiculous question on which I will say with a big statement YES, because it seems to me that there will never be such a thing that people are not deceived in the market, probably this will concern all participants of the crypto-currency community, but it's true.
micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:25:24 AM

If I am from a website that is almost similar to the website Cryptocurrency Exchange.
It is very dangerous when I enter the e-mail address and password, if only it happens maybe my Bitcoin has been stolen by SCAMMER.
jpnl0006

Activity: 480
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:44:09 AM

I have been scammed and almost scammed again of recent very funny cause the work tirelessly everyday looking for victims i missed kyc verification for inmediate and the next day i got a chat from someone on telegram asking me to send 0.0001 eth for kyc verification i just gave him thumbs up and bye telling him i know your type 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: