Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:43:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you been scammed? or almost?  (Read 6342 times)
kissme09

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:32:42 PM

i have been scammed! and i will never forget that.
they said past is past and we should forget that.
though in my part i will never forget! it is my most favorable  teacher for me!
I've also been fooled so many times in the past, I think we should not forget the past because these are the experiences for us to be able to avoid the scammers. Do not worry because you still have experienced after scam.

briana samomingkir

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:47:03 PM

I have clearly been trapped in a fraud program. That is very detrimental. I found out when I finished until the end of the project period. And all new participants can find out that the project is a scam when it's finished. You can imagine how much loss is experienced starting from the time, energy, mind, and money that has been given to the project. We can't get a dime.

◌▬▬◌ CRYPTOXYGEN | A Crypto Exchange Integrated In Hardware Thomson Computing ◌▬▬◌
ICO IS LIVE NOW‼ ▬◌ Visit : www.cryptoxygen.io
[/center
Collinberg

Activity: 407
Merit: 14

Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 05:50:39 PM

I am of the opinion that if you have never been scammed in this crypto space, then you have not really started, when I started newly, I was scammed by several HYIPs and after that, I invested in several scam ICOs such as Creatinine, I learnt my lesson from them though.

wall101

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:40:04 AM

For me I am already scam by unknow person that because I use a unsecure wallet and took my bitcoins away from my wallet and fake bitcoin wallet should i know.
aircrusan

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:47:51 AM

Many people who participate in the company for their generosity have been deceived. Fortunately, this fate has passed me, but no one is insured against it.
MarjorieZimmermanGinger

Activity: 1344
Merit: 738

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:51:28 AM

i have been scammed! and i will never forget that.
they said past is past and we should forget that.
though in my part i will never forget! it is my most favorable  teacher for me!
absolutely right and it can be a lesson for all of us to never trust other people and we also have to be careful choosing coins or ICOs to be made an investment, because nowadays there are so many scams in the crypto world that can make crypto names worse among the community
kagtaviy_mo

Merit: 22

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:54:03 AM

Hi. I recently participated in a project where payments have been reduced many times.

Preview:
》》》VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING《《《
LIGHTPAPER ☆ WHITEPAPER ☆ TOKEN SALE
Telegram Channel | Telegram Community | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Airdrop | Bounty

Code:
Code:

Sr Member. Hero Member. Legendary
Preview:
》》》VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING《《《
LIGHTPAPER ☆ WHITEPAPER ☆ TOKEN SALE
Telegram Channel | Telegram Community | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Airdrop | Bounty

Code:
Code:
Deallove9
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:12:50 AM

Many have tried but always meet me in solid wall, I see them as a joker and don't know what next in their life but still kind of surprise that people still fall for such baby trick, well those that used to fall are greedy type, that want free coin and also those that click on any link when they see get free btc and all sort , when you see deleted account on telegram is show that they are scammer and was banned from a group , also if someone pm you check the group in common and see if not , then where did he get your handle to know you are in a group , they always have main account and several for scamming.
itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:33:46 AM

I am also experiencing the very thing that makes me sad because projects during a 2-3 month I follow not give me in return. And all people have experienced it and no doubt they are also disappointed that obtaining project fraud. But that event made me better motivated to do the job.
Rimon365

Activity: 623

CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 07:41:09 AM

Yes, Now almost all the bounties use other details but only change eth address. Managers are also responsible for this. Scam increases due to manager's laziness. So managers and hunter both have to be careful.

zacad

Activity: 396

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:22:11 AM

In this industry, I think being deceived is normal. I was deceived from the beginning. I participated in gambling games and already believed in other people's news, but I don't think it is a bad thing. This makes me more cautious, I will invest coins more rationally.

daporivera

Activity: 402
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 09:57:28 AM

These scammers are everywhere. I receive mail from them, disguising as Investors and miners sending links to phishing sites. I once fell victim, after my bitter experience. I take extreme precautions while surfing the internet.

Code:
★      ★   ★     MoonConnect.net     ★   ★      ★
A Crypto with Democratic Token Distribution, Static Reflection and more
sexylady13

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:15:12 PM

I almost got scammed on twitter by a fake account. Scammers are setting up fake accounts pretending to be other people/ICO's/Tokens. It's very tricky if you are not paying attention. Make sure you check spelling on all names to be correct. Be careful who you give your info to. Even if it's just your email address. Scammers will not stop scamming so watch out and pay close attention to what you are signing up for. Good Luck everyone and be safe!

Once I almost got caught in the trap of scammers - I participated in the ICO, and a scammer under the guise of the manager tried to get my email and send a fishing link. Thank God I noticed this and wrote in the chat of the project! That was awful! We have to be more careful all the time!

Serg33vnik

Activity: 59
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:34:16 PM

Yes, something similar happened, but mostly it was when i am participating in the airdrops.  With a scam in the bounty has not yet come across, apparently successfully choose
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:59:16 PM

I almost got scammed on twitter by a fake account. Scammers are setting up fake accounts pretending to be other people/ICO's/Tokens. It's very tricky if you are not paying attention. Make sure you check spelling on all names to be correct. Be careful who you give your info to. Even if it's just your email address. Scammers will not stop scamming so watch out and pay close attention to what you are signing up for. Good Luck everyone and be safe!
It is an undeniable fact that scam is everywhere and not only in the crypto space. I was almost scammed by a project that says it was not running an ICO, but just giving our free tokens as airdrop after completing some tasks. They then announced that we will be paying transaction fee to the tune of 0.04 eth. It was then i discovered its scam, because that is too much for transaction.
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:04:21 PM

Yes, something similar happened, but mostly it was when i am participating in the airdrops.  With a scam in the bounty has not yet come across, apparently successfully choose
Many of us got scam when joining airdrop and bounty this is we must do to be careful in choosing the project were joining. Scammers are spreading truly in crypto be careful in clicking link and even in email.
Indai24

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:14:05 PM

I am also experiencing the very thing that makes me sad because projects during a 2-3 month I follow not give me in return. And all people have experienced it and no doubt they are also disappointed that obtaining project fraud. But that event made me better motivated to do the job.

Almost all of us here experienced the same thing but yes you're right, this will not let us stop, instead this will make us stronger and more knowledgeable.
Cryptolord_ng
Copper Member

Activity: 365

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 11:23:29 PM

I got scammed sometimes last year when I invested in hyip program but ever since them I've been very vigilant, scammers still contacts me every day but I'm always careful

Janevinex

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:25:15 PM

I certainly did not cheat , but many times wrote pretended to be some founders of the projects, and asked to throw the money I certainly did not throw

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
lehnelora

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:42:03 PM

I'm probably already in hokey because when I follow the ICO project they don't give me a token. When I follow the project and has been running for 1 month. The project already is missing and could not be accessed again. Yes, I am very disappointed because a lot of my time wasted.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: