Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:46:56 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you been scammed? or almost?  (Read 6347 times)
Ale75Opus

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:21:00 PM

I almost got scammed on twitter by a fake account. Scammers are setting up fake accounts pretending to be other people/ICO's/Tokens. It's very tricky if you are not paying attention. Make sure you check spelling on all names to be correct. Be careful who you give your info to. Even if it's just your email address. Scammers will not stop scamming so watch out and pay close attention to what you are signing up for. Good Luck everyone and be safe!
I'm used to the fact that everywhere there is a danger of being deceived. Therefore, sometimes I even exercise excessive caution. But then I do not bite my elbows and do not cry. You must be very careful in this market.
Ale75Opus

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:22:43 PM

Yes, it was terrible. I lost 2.000$ it's not big amount but I was angry. I invested in crypto fund but it was traditional ponzi. Since that I don't invest in funds.
My friend even lost about 10,000 dollars. And all because he was inattentive, and his ether wallet was hacked Undecided
baeva2

Activity: 728

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:34:55 PM

I was deceived a second time. Participated in promising on my view bounty projects. Then administrators have ceased to spread new material on social networks and have ceased to consider steaks. My questions in the telegram channel were answered that generosity continues. I kept doing reports for a while, and then I realized it was a hoax.
erox

Merit: 106

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:38:03 PM

In fact, I was deceived once. I accidentally invested in a HYIP project. I then did not understand how it works and decided to try. In the end -150$. But I consider it as payment for experience and not really upset.

NAVIBRATION  -  feel your way   |   The way of knowing the world, reinvented
▬▬   WHITEPAPER   :   ONE PAGER   ▶  WATCH INTRO
FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   YOUTUBE
AndRE177

Activity: 322

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:40:21 PM

I was deceived a second time. Participated in promising on my view bounty projects. Then administrators have ceased to spread new material on social networks and have ceased to consider steaks. My questions in the telegram channel were answered that generosity continues. I kept doing reports for a while, and then I realized it was a hoax.

In order not to be deceived, you don’t need to rush into choosing projects for a bounty campaign; it’s better to spend several days studying promising projects than to spend several months participating in a bounty scam campaign.

PHI1618
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1334

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:44:30 PM

Of course. Everyone in this market can be scamed. I've been ripped off about 0.1 eth. It's not a big money, but it was my fault.
I also joined the bounty of an ico that was previously scam. I guess we could count that Cheesy

"Damnant quod non intelligunt." Anlamadıkları şeyi suçlarlar. BTC
Neovitadi

Activity: 364
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:46:03 PM

Of course. Everyone in this market can be scamed. I've been ripped off about 0.1 eth. It's not a big money, but it was my fault.
I also joined the bounty of an ico that was previously scam. I guess we could count that Cheesy
It's something that happens with Crypto and we can only learn from it so it does not happen again.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:50:12 PM

i have been scammed long time ago
I have bought some mining program on some exchange
That program was typical hype exchange also disappear without any warning same time leaving people with great loses

So now i am mostly against investing in any ico because it is just one big hype market

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Gryphet

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:56:22 PM

I almost got scammed on twitter by a fake account. Scammers are setting up fake accounts pretending to be other people/ICO's/Tokens. It's very tricky if you are not paying attention. Make sure you check spelling on all names to be correct. Be careful who you give your info to. Even if it's just your email address. Scammers will not stop scamming so watch out and pay close attention to what you are signing up for. Good Luck everyone and be safe!
Fortunately I have not been deceived , but I can tell you never send anything to anyone and check where to go 2 times, Twitter a lot of people who are engaged in a Scam!

(❪  B I T E N N Y  ❫)   Simplify your future
http://bitenny.io/
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:09:29 PM

I received countless numbers of emails from scammers trying to fraudulently get some keys information from me however all their efforts has been fruitless having learnt so much on how to prevent or avoid scammers, they had devised all sorts of strategies to steal some valuable information from me but all to no avail.
Milka86

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:22:00 PM

Also, several times my account was copied by scammers with participation in the company of generosity, and just pointed out your wallet . An extra hemorrhoid to explain to the administration that it's not you . And from them no one is immune unfortunately, you need to be careful
moshuk

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:23:19 PM

Yes ... and more than once I think everyone met with fraudsters for 80 percent of ICO are fraudsters.
jhache

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:27:31 PM

Identity theft is a very common practice in this type of investment, posing as someone who is not, can be a moderately serious crime, but only one threat of complaint is enough for all detractors to stop, I already knew how that type of scam worked, so I had an advantage every time someone approached me to offer me something too good to be true, that is the number 1 way to know when something is suspicious.

btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:01:36 PM

I have been scammed in telegram someone just messaged me and telling me that he/she will make my money grow on trading and I will just have to pay him and then he/she added me in their telegram signal after a day I have been kicked.

Most of us experience of having been scammed and wallet are hacked. There are people who abuse the vulnerability of the system and do this just to earned. This are lazy people. Today i am the most careful person so that this will not happen again.
Kristina3456

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:20:24 PM

Where I not only tried to cheat : in the telegram, by mail, by sending all sorts of links and suggestions. Participation in the bounty is also a very large percentage of scammers who steal accounts, wallets, data. They're just everywhere
DR_Vladislav

Activity: 152
Merit: 7

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:26:55 PM

Yes one scam ICO PROJECT
ICO Papa Carlo BURATINO BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTIONS
I did promotion for them and post for them promotion in my telegram chanel and when i discover they are scam i stop it.
I feel bad that i promote a scam project not just becouse of they did not pay me. But i like my members and to promote a scam projec is painfull.
DiabolicAnt

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:40:48 PM

I've been scammed but not in crypto; it wasn't very much different though. And yeah many scammers regularly contact me, especially through telegram. Their methods are pretty simple, you just need to be careful.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Aneuk cabang

Activity: 242
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:47:48 PM

in a very anonymous virtual world this is very often used for things that can harm others, for example on behalf of a company engaged in crypto labeled bitcoin, which I have experienced through telegram at any time with various offers and also calls using ID with other countries . and with curiosity, immediately check on the website that is invalid and proven to want to cheat.
yinoye

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:51:46 PM

The Twitter clone scams are now very common nowadays. One has to be careful of what he sign up for. Also scammers also use airdrops and bounties frequently to get their unsuspecting victim by uploading fake google form for acquiring your sensitive data.
jonsky05

Activity: 229

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:53:21 PM

As of now I never experienced to scammed by others because since I go in crypto my friend told me that I need to be careful if I want to invest or participate in the bounties because in crypto many people will do anything it comes to money. I don't always click any website that not familiar to me much better to vigilant than to experience  that others scam you.

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: