Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:53:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you been scammed? or almost?  (Read 6347 times)
iTradeBit

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:17:17 AM

I was almost tricked. There are many scammers.
Tarion

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:38:22 AM

I took part in several bounty projects and there was one case, that I have remembered. I have participated in this bounty for more than 5 months and after the bounty ended, the cap was reduced from 700k to 70k USD. We got out rewards but -10x from the first pool. I call this a scam.
bangjoe

Activity: 1470
Merit: 714

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:46:19 AM

the scammer is indeed always has a cunning way to get results. duplicate accounts are indeed quite often used because many are not strictly security matter. need to always see the spreadsheet for bounty is important so that this sort of thing can be anticipated and not self-defeating.
That is why we must continue to monitor the bounties that we follow even though the bounty is finished because now there are many people who claim reward that are not their rights especially for the signature campaign because it is now very difficult to be able to follow the signature campaign and it is very difficult to find good bounty that want to pay therefore many people commit fraud to get token reward

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:17:13 AM

I took part in several bounty projects and there was one case, that I have remembered. I have participated in this bounty for more than 5 months and after the bounty ended, the cap was reduced from 700k to 70k USD. We got out rewards but -10x from the first pool. I call this a scam.

there are many such examples when the reward was reduced. but there are even more examples when ICO didn't pay anything to bounty hunters and cheated investors and that is a real scammers.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:27:16 PM

I almost got scammed on twitter by a fake account. Scammers are setting up fake accounts pretending to be other people/ICO's/Tokens. It's very tricky if you are not paying attention. Make sure you check spelling on all names to be correct. Be careful who you give your info to. Even if it's just your email address. Scammers will not stop scamming so watch out and pay close attention to what you are signing up for. Good Luck everyone and be safe!
I have been deceived too, because of a popular ICO project, it sent me a crowdfunding address, I don't want to send it directly.

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
Bitknick

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:38:03 PM

Fraudsters act not only on Twitter, but also in many other social networks, but I try not to engage in dialogue with them!
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:42:01 PM

Scammers are really clever oftentimes that it's hard to detect if it's legit or not.I was a victim for couple of times already and it is really disgusting that everytime I remember it I really get upset but this is a lesson learned in a hard way. Thorough research and being keen to details is really a good help.
iamzill

Activity: 677
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:44:33 PM

I have experience almost due to scammer on social media twitter and telegram, they use the name of the team members in ico and it tells me to follow the recommended path and have to transfer a number of ethereum. it is very detrimental and must be watched by many people.
sleepless

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 12:45:28 PM

there are many such examples when the reward was reduced. but there are even more examples when ICO didn't pay anything to bounty hunters and cheated investors and that is a real scammers.
That is why I advise you to participate in bounty companies run by experienced managers. They are fairer, make tables closed, calculate fraudsters and fight for fair payments. Only here in this market, all payments are delayed.

79b79aa8d5047da6d3XX

Activity: 660
Merit: 101

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:49:24 PM

There are many scam genres in this market, I'm a careful person and I'm almost never fooled by simple things. But I always make mistakes with the ICO, ICO scams are too smart and sophisticated. I have been scam about 3 times when trying to invest in ICO

Sangkuni

Activity: 392
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:06:04 PM

Haha i agree with you dude!
They make fake website,fake airdrops,fake campaign, etc.
We must be carefull,make a sure its a legit ico.
Scammmers nowadays is more smart.
if you give your email they will spam your inbox,dont click "link" some scammers give malware on these link, and stole your tokens.
double checks.
BE CAREFULL !
little.jane

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:21:00 AM

so far not yet, or even almost for now. I finished ico almost 4 months ago but there has been no distribution and also launched in the market exchanger. I am worried, but their community and also the Bounty Manager are still active, always hoping for the best.
Fingers crossed. We need to keep our calm when we do bounties and just be ready for the worst. Like that, when we are paid, it will be a nice surprise and we will keep on doing bounties. Choosing the right project is difficult but possible.
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:25:28 AM

Scamming is as old as bitcoin itself. Whereever there’s a developing field where most people don’t know much about the idea, it doesn’t take much time to see scammers lurking around. I was scammed recently. So it’s not about your experience. I never knew how they got My pk and linked it to a honey pot. All funds gone in a sec. that was a lesson and learnt at a high cost.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Nisharawal

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:34:18 PM

I wonder is it something that only new can say nowadays- i have'nt been scammed. if you have been active for years, there are soo many chances to be scammed, sadly

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain   ▰▰▰▰
WHITEPAPER   JOIN TELEGRAM   ◄ Ann Thread ►
ljp7839008

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:42:26 PM

Scammers often write me offering to buy my rewards. They find telegram addresses in the bounty tables. High-quality ICO projects Now in the tables do not ask to specify the address of your telegrams, and hide the data at the address of your Ethereum wallet. This is the right decision
langaw2018
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:55:56 PM

I almost got scammed on twitter by a fake account. Scammers are setting up fake accounts pretending to be other people/ICO's/Tokens. It's very tricky if you are not paying attention. Make sure you check spelling on all names to be correct. Be careful who you give your info to. Even if it's just your email address. Scammers will not stop scamming so watch out and pay close attention to what you are signing up for. Good Luck everyone and be safe!

Thanks for the advise but for my side, Ive never been encounter to be scammed. Your advise is a big help for bounty hunters but others are aware of this, we have different method to trace a scammer. All we have to do is to vigilant at all times to avoid this scenario. As a bounty hunter being scammed is a painfull thing and the worst is make you dissapoint to stop supporting and participating in crytoworld because of that failure.
primarydumz

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:00:24 PM

I haven't scam yet in personal but in project or ICO i think all my ICO that i been joining is all scam. Im so wasted all my efforts and time is wasted too. That why its part of my lesson also to choose thos project who's have potential and not a scam one.

▰✔♞❉▰ Globedx BOUNTY MANAGER ▰❉♞✔▰
premiumproductss

Activity: 560
Merit: 119

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:01:26 PM

I do not understand how someone can be scammed by this method? It is more than obvious that they are scammers when they ask for your money.

BobBct

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:03:49 PM

I have actually never been close to being scammed because scam is very obvious and "scammers" will eventually will do a Phish thing like if you invest this amount you get double, triple even. Don't fall for that stuff i'll assure you 95% of the people saying that wants to scam you.
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:10:58 PM

Well, for me scammers are mostly make a tricks in bounty campaign like facebook, twitter they are commonly hide there selves by copying the links of other persons address to make sure they are legit participants. This is because i notice that some bounty campaign are computer generated of checking which cannot detect cheat participants.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: