Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 12:59:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you been scammed? or almost?  (Read 6342 times)
Inastran

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:11:07 PM

I almost got scammed on twitter by a fake account. Scammers are setting up fake accounts pretending to be other people/ICO's/Tokens. It's very tricky if you are not paying attention. Make sure you check spelling on all names to be correct. Be careful who you give your info to. Even if it's just your email address. Scammers will not stop scamming so watch out and pay close attention to what you are signing up for. Good Luck everyone and be safe!
luckily my intuition helped me and i think that i avoided this only due to some miracle but i could lose a big amount pf money

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 01:13:46 PM

No, I did not be scammed until now. Many scammer are trying to fool me by writing to me in telegram. After a brief conversation, I reporting the scammer account in telegram and banning this account. And I always hope that no one will scammed in future and the crypto world becomes a safe place.
Vilagra

Activity: 672
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:14:58 PM

I almost got scammed on twitter by a fake account. Scammers are setting up fake accounts pretending to be other people/ICO's/Tokens. It's very tricky if you are not paying attention. Make sure you check spelling on all names to be correct. Be careful who you give your info to. Even if it's just your email address. Scammers will not stop scamming so watch out and pay close attention to what you are signing up for. Good Luck everyone and be safe!

It is better not to notice people who send you pm and offer your something, in 99,99% of cases these are scammers, real ICO founders or admins don't write in pm first.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
Sondale

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:16:12 PM

ues once an di thought that it ws the end of the world but as time passes by i realised that it was jot so horrible as i thought it iwas
Sondale

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:17:37 PM

It is better not to notice people who send you pm and offer your something, in 99,99% of cases these are scammers, real ICO founders or admins don't write in pm first.
that is true as they usually will not send you any5hing good that you would find interesting so i wish everybody luck
stue

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:26:15 PM

Every now and then I have experienced being trapped in a scam ICO. In my opinion, it becomes a natural thing, the greater the community, the greater the disturbance. Experience in ICO that is a scam is enough to make myself better. That way, I become more careful and selective in choosing programs. Concepts or ideas are not a reference to whether ICO is good or not. Scammers are quite clever in tricking the crypto community, therefore we have to improve our skills so that we are not easily fooled.
thefoex

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:30:11 PM

I was cheated, at that time I bought a token at one of the ICO projects. many people said the project was good and quality, then I bought their tokens. a few weeks later I heard the project was a scam.

Honestly it was the first time I was fooled, after that I became more selective in choosing projects.
shvetseu

Activity: 268
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:01:22 PM

This year was full of scam projects for me as a bountyhunter. Some projects delayed their ICO, some projects just vanished with all the money they got:)
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:08:04 PM

During the time I was on the forum, I was deceived so many times, but today the number of deceived people still becomes very large, because people very often began to complain about deception, so I think the best thing would probably be to just not hurry and very much neat about projects.
Casabrandy

Activity: 837
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:11:39 PM

During the time I was on the forum, I was deceived so many times, but today the number of deceived people still becomes very large, because people very often began to complain about deception, so I think the best thing would probably be to just not hurry and very much neat about projects.
We should check it carefully, some good projects are too good to be true that we got deceived and got our work wasted in the end in bounty, investing or even in trading. We should set indicators on how to choose a good project.

VER
       ,█████████p
      ,███████████.
      d███████████b
     d█████P ██████b
    ,██████' `██████.
    d█████P   Y█████b
   d██████     ██████L
  ,██████P     ]██████.
  ███████       Y██████
 d██████L__   __J██████b
,██████████   ██████████p
███████████   ███████████

Our project will provide you with the most
favorable terms of trade, user-friendly interface,
as well as a high level of protection of our platform.

.VeraExchange.
...NEW ERA OF EXCHANGE...

.April 22th.

..JOIN NOW..
restuibu

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:41:13 PM

yes, scammers will never stop earning money without working, even now they send a phishing link on the telegram, I advise you to be careful and don't click anything on the telegram so you don't lose all the assets you have

WiiD

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:43:52 PM

Even if such a situation happens, you can contact the manager of the bounty, they will help you and eliminate scam artists from the bounty company.
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:45:32 PM

From my personal experience, they have already tried to deceive me, and I hooked up all these cunning tricks. That was literally recently connected to one project; everything was fine until I made a report for the week. Then I look at my table and, under my login, the second user has already started to register and put his wallet number. I did not hesitate to quickly report this to the admin and immediately perish this fraud. So carefully review your spreadsheet, this is my advice to you.
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:47:53 PM

Scammers have so many ways to deceive people right now. I have experienced a lot of times were other users use my facebook and twitter account to join campaigns. Even my bitcointalk account was used also by others. Scammers wants everything easy in expense of others.
moshuk

Merit: 11

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:49:32 PM

As an investor has not yet fallen into the fraudsters, but as a bounty hunter, and more than once ... now 75% are fraudsters.
Adunni6758

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:13:05 PM

Scammers are seriously at it at this time. I was on the telegram group of a group running STO and i was surprised to see the means through which scammers are now using to scam their victims. One of the things i noticed about them is that, they can be very persuasive. If you are not careful, you can get confused. Which is why when you are planning to invest in a genuine project, do not deal or entertain any help outside the group.
Bunk67

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:21:11 PM

Scammers are always at work it is serious when you see people texting you on telegram group sometime mail telling you to send your private key , some will be talking like they really want to help.

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:18:30 PM

A couple of times I got into scam projects, the good thing is that the amount of work that I did for these projects was minimal, so I did not suffer much, unlike my friends who were engaged in translations and signatures.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:03:03 PM

Yes i have scammed many times and i am really sick of it because you always make a lot of time just to earn good money and you will.not get nothing. This is the reason why many people hate ICO's because of scammed projects.
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:57:38 AM

I never scammed because when I enter in this industry I never tend to talk to people about money especially if its about financial etc. I was scammed by a specific coin but not a person.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: