Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:39:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Today's news: Chinese gov restricts Crypto again...  (Read 1412 times)
coolcountry

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:25:32 PM

Hello everyone! I've heard the news, and I hope they're just scary... because I do not want to think about what they are all doing to ensure that the price of bitcoin fell, and it is completely gone. They're trying to control the situation. Need to wait for news.

Don't worry about Bitcoin price Wink decisions like this can't make damage to him Wink Anyway this kind of Chinese manipulation (in my opinion) is just to buy more cheap Bitcoins Wink

What other damage is supposed to be done? Bitcoin price hasn't recovered due to all the FUD in the first place. News like this, whether accurate or not, cause the price to drop, or if it was already down, prevent it from going up again.

OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:52:05 PM

China is not a free world to start with and if the world is left to China, they would make sure nobody breath without government approving it! It would be like having licence to breath. I would only be worried if a country like United State or United Kingdom ban cryptocurrency outrightly!
It is a threat to them, they know they can hardly fight it and they know what that means to fiat. So, the best way to do that is to attack it. Unfortunately, it is too late for them. We already have a lot of stronger hands now than before, so even if they try all their bullshit, at the end of the day, the cryptocurrency world will just keep getting stronger and stronger. So, I would really just take any news from the government or China as a pinch of salt.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:38:45 PM

china news = boring news

sorry but china looks to be out

but then if you can get mainstream even if regulated in

US,EU,UK,JAP,CAN,AU,

i think bitcoin will be just fine without them and probably better due to stability. You don't want strange moves every 5 mins.
yups,the chinese maybe a big contributor to this community and their presence is highly appreciated but if they will continue to make actions like this,i should say they can just leave cryp forever,we can survive without them,coz its happening since 2017 whe they first banned crypto..the market will grow sooner so theres nothing to be affected
Which unfortunately, they will never have. Those who have been gullible enough to sell it to them at a lower price will have themselves to be blaming now. So far, those who are smart enough are seeing it as an opportunity to just keep loading up more as it keeps getting lower.

Decentralization is here to stay and no matter what the government is thinking, it cannot work and they know that already.
CheatingCoins

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

Do what needs to be done.

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:46:33 PM

Cryptocurrency-related advertisements have stopped appearing on Chinese search engine Baidu and social media platform Weibo, amidst reports of China’s government tightening cryptocurrency and Initial Coin Offering regulations on Sunday, Feb. 4.

The Financial Times of the People’s Bank of China (PBOC) was told today, Feb. 4, that China will further increase regulatory pressure on cryptocurrency exchange sites and Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs), Chinese news site Sina reported.

Seems cryptocurrency will not recover so much in a short time...

We've heard it so many times.. Now facebook is announcing to do the same with advertising. Yeah, maybe scams (and that is good thing) but with solid projects there are no hiccups. It is not over, it's only a start, yeah China may block TOR for example, but there are anonymous currency projects like DeepOnion that act fast and implement protocols to help users from China using crypto still with success and another layer of anonymity. Recent implementation of OBSF4 and MEEK in DeepOnion is clearly a sign that is not over. It is starting. By the way, look at BTC now, does that not look like consolidation and recovery? Smiley Crypto is not dead. It's time for FUD to die once and for all.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Noelnada

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:28:04 PM

Cryptocurrency-related advertisements have stopped appearing on Chinese search engine Baidu and social media platform Weibo, amidst reports of China’s government tightening cryptocurrency and Initial Coin Offering regulations on Sunday, Feb. 4.

The Financial Times of the People’s Bank of China (PBOC) was told today, Feb. 4, that China will further increase regulatory pressure on cryptocurrency exchange sites and Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs), Chinese news site Sina reported.

We've heard it so many times.. Now facebook is announcing to do the same with advertising. Yeah, maybe scams (and that is good thing) but with solid projects there are no hiccups. It is not over, it's only a start, yeah China may block TOR for example, but there are anonymous currency projects like DeepOnion that act fast and implement protocols to help users from China using crypto still with success and another layer of anonymity. Recent implementation of OBSF4 and MEEK in DeepOnion is clearly a sign that is not over. It is starting. By the way, look at BTC now, does that not look like consolidation and recovery? Smiley Crypto is not dead. It's time for FUD to die once and for all.

If you remember well, Chinese government trying to impose capital control to prevent Chinese money from flowing abroad is what triggered the first real bitcoin price boom. This FUD is bullshit, they are not even trying to ban crypto and it's not clear what the Chinese government is planning exactly, in fact they rather support crypto as long as they can control it, it's just medias and markets being hysterical as usual. But it's good DeepOnion offers a user-friendly solution for Chinese citizens to bypass government control allowing  them to protect their privacy and individual freedom, I think it might be safer for Chinese people to use this kind of technology actually.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
JJack@

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:47:04 PM

There is no need to panic whatsoever! Why would you panic if you hold for the longterm? Especially when you hold projects you really believe in. For example one project I hold is DeepOnion it really has great features such as tor integrate. Why would I ever want to sell this altcoin if i know it is going to be great in the future? No need to panic really...
michellee

Activity: 2786
Merit: 842

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:12:56 AM

There is no need to panic whatsoever! Why would you panic if you hold for the longterm? Especially when you hold projects you really believe in. For example one project I hold is DeepOnion it really has great features such as tor integrate. Why would I ever want to sell this altcoin if i know it is going to be great in the future? No need to panic really...

maybe people out there need to learn more about bitcoin and need to know that they don't have to panic and it is better if they learn about manage their feeling too so if somehow there are a bad things that happen for example, the price is down like yesterday, they can calm down and just wait for the price increase back. I think they need to know that not every news will give a good news but some of them will try to make people to gets panic and finally they will sell their bitcoin because of the price is down.

drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:13:26 PM

The Chinese government has lost its influence on most of the altcoin and has recently introduced the relevant restrictions, so the rise and fall of the digital currency is not limited by China.
They are losing influence but as long as most of the miners are still in china and a great deal of bitcoin user are also in china then the government will keep some sort of influence over the market, but thanks to their foolish actions that influence is going down and at some point it would be so small as to not being able to affect the markets anymore.
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:19:24 PM

And still, with the help of this news, I think that China is very manipulating the bitcoin price, because it is news that is knocking down the bitcoin rate, not USDT and that nothing else can beat so much at a price, I think that it's only in these news, although USDT also I think is a tool for manipulating
SHAWN-MIDWAYS

Activity: 686
Merit: 521

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:40:38 PM

With so many people spreading this kind of news I think we are just doing more harm than good and if countries like south korea that alomost put the ban hammer on cryptocurrency trading uturned and made it clear that they wanted transparency then the same could happen to china which could help the crypto market grow massively.
#dhabitamartha

Activity: 673

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:58:10 PM

China may find it difficult to accept the virtual currency but it is also difficult to stop it because it is now very much needed and I think we can not resist technological advances and we should be able to follow it because in today's technology can not be stopped. just as we are going to be old, we are from child to parent, being a grandfather like bitcoin is getting more expensive and more important in real life.
Rizwan Javed

Activity: 149

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:44:37 PM

Hope that it is just a rumor  because they are really good in the cryptocurrency and they know how to develop the blockchain, ICO and smart contract. It's not clear what the Chinese government is planning exactly, in fact they rather support crypto.
GambleTime

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:16:30 PM

China...China...Chinese gov, restrictions...always the same. But TODAY we have privacy coins and we should protect our online identity at all cost and that's why I'm very interested in anonymous cryptocurrency lately. It is impossible to kill an anonymous cryptocurrency by the government, especially a full privacy one like DeepOnion or Spectre. Both are TOR based with obfuscation protocol (OBFS4) and DeepOnion comes with MEEK and can be used in markets like China or Iran. If any government declares to kill a privacy coin , it will only increase its price. And there will always be a way to trade them.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untranceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
Freelancer76

Activity: 386

Hello fellow miners

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:51:28 PM

I don't really think China will completely ban crypto and shut down source of profit for many of their citizens and companies as well.
If they continue to go hard on crypto, there is a good solution in a form of Deep Onion cryptocurrency – everything going through TOR network, with MEEK and OBFS4 protocols in place, making them perfectly safe to use in China and other countries blocking TOR protocol or crypto in general.
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:09:16 PM

China...China...Chinese gov, restrictions...always the same. But TODAY we have privacy coins and we should protect our online identity at all cost and that's why I'm very interested in anonymous cryptocurrency lately. It is impossible to kill an anonymous cryptocurrency by the government, especially a full privacy one like DeepOnion or Spectre. Both are TOR based with obfuscation protocol (OBFS4) and DeepOnion comes with MEEK and can be used in markets like China or Iran. If any government declares to kill a privacy coin , it will only increase its price. And there will always be a way to trade them.

Though the coin may be portrayed anonymous but the DECENTRALIZED factor is more spoken of. All the countries that have preached a ban on the cion even benefit more. To me, it is all deceit and distraction.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
MaiQwaN

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:56:46 PM

If the Chinese government introduces full restrictions on the use of crypto currencies in the country, it will make poor Chinese citizens only. Unlikely that it is possible. Most likely the government wants to strengthen control in this sphere only.
pesorules

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

All the way up

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:27:55 PM

I really dont know why the Chinese Government are doing this things, I think they are being greedy on their jurisdiction, they really want to rule the world most especially in terms of money making that is why they are doing this things. Because of this kind of banning in China our industry is much affected that is why we are in the red zone right now, hopefully the values of the coins will soon rise up once again.
I really do not know why you guys keep stressing yourself over what the media is dropping every now and then, The main purpose is to generate FUDs, the market is already in a lot of it and the whales are still wishing they could have a better chance to drive it down the more so they can hold more positions. Are we not even supposed to be tired and used to the kind of news that comes from China already?
Yes I know that we don't have to stress or to be bothered by these kinds of news but we have to be updated so that not only us but also the people who are reading our posts will be more updated and knowledgeable of what is happening in the industry right now, and also what and how will they adjust for us to be more stable in this kind of condition in the market, but you are also true, we need not to stress ourselves in matters like this but I think it is worth the argument.

AQUA™  《  REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY  》  www.aquaintel.io
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰◤      TOKEN SALE : MAY 7, 2018      ◥☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
xarly1

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:37:42 PM

while more or less stable , judging by last year's schedule, the growth will be in the second half of March . I hope to happen
pesorules

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

All the way up

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:06:11 PM

while more or less stable , judging by last year's schedule, the growth will be in the second half of March . I hope to happen
Hopefully that will come true the market had experienced so many bad times in the recent months hopefully there will be a twist of events when the month of March approaches. If we are to conclude the last year's statistics, therefore the month of march will be more stable compared to the past few months, hopefully.

AQUA™  《  REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY  》  www.aquaintel.io
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰◤      TOKEN SALE : MAY 7, 2018      ◥☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
FOUAD1994

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:12:08 PM

CHINESSE market is not big engouth to affect the price of crypto currency , the big trading voulume in the world in crypto tradin are in japan , south korea and USA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: