Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 12:48:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Suicide due to losses due to investment in virtual currency  (Read 2410 times)
Kodok Bencot

Activity: 994
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:07:04 AM

If anyone committed suicide because of the loss on investment it is fair, a lot of stories like this because the person is selling anything for investment, but I think this is foolishness because they put in one place, and I warn all the members here to make bitcoin investment as a second, third or more choice, never be the first.
Pumapipa

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:17:44 PM

Sad
A Korean student has committed suicide after falling into a depression because of a big loss of money invested in bitcoin and cryptocurrency. The body of the victiwem was found at his home. The victim has earned 200 million won (about 200,000$) from investments in cryptocurrency.
it's so sad. Rest in peace.
very sad news as this news of a life passing is not good to hear. Yes the gains that we can get from investing as well as trading can earn us with so much. It just so happened that some people actually get addicted to crypto as if their life depended on it. Like what i have said from previous posts that I made here, we can really never understand depression and how it ruins the minds of those suffering from it. Bottom line if you're going to invest in soothing big like crypto make sure to just invest the money that you can afford to lose.
Rest I peace brother.
monkeydominicorobin

Activity: 294
Merit: 104

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:30:47 PM

Sad
A Korean student has committed suicide after falling into a depression because of a big loss of money invested in bitcoin and cryptocurrency. A 20-year-old Korean student has been found to have committed suicide after falling into depression due to huge losses in bitcoin and cryptocurrency. The body of the victim was found at his home. The victim has earned 200 million won (about 200,000$) from investments in cryptocurrency.

It is not exclusive to Bitcoins. Suicide is part of human strategy. If I can't do what I want I will make an investment into something that will make my worries go away and escape the petty embarrassment. To escape life. Suicide is their answer. Their final answer.

TheBeardedBaby
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 3149

₿uy / $ell ..oeleo ;(

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:17:22 PM

While reading all the comments here, both positive and negative I see many people do not realize that this is not for everyone.
People who have never had any contact with the stock market and see the digital currency as an easy way of getting rich are all wrong. Read before the dip that some people are planning to sell their houses for crypto, investing all their live savings in bitcoins. It is completely normal to have such a deadly outcome. Sorry for the guy, but he is not the first one and differently not the last one who done something that he was not prepared to. When you invest in such things and you have no knowledge about the risk management you have to consider the investment lost, if you really lose it it won't hurt that much because you was prepared for it, but if you get some profit out of it, this is good. Take out what you have invested so you will be on 0 and then risk as much as you want.

rickyling

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:28:14 PM

This is indeed very sad story, he should learn to relax and wait until market to recover...Money is important but not as important as life
shata

Activity: 547
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:37:00 PM

This is indeed very sad story, he should learn to relax and wait until market to recover...Money is important but not as important as life

Well, I tried to be lose in many investments but i didnt tried to make suicidal things that can hurt and kill myself. Because No money can buy a Life. Isnt it? And If he already know that the market is going down, He must hold it until the market is going to be recovered. And While holding and investing, Much better to earn bitcoins by doing and multitasking. There are lot of things that will enable you to earn a lot of bitcoins without gambling.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄    
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
domari

Activity: 146
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:48:39 PM

Why did he do such a thing? There are still many people who are more depressed than him and also worse than him. Cryptocurrency is indeed a risk. To reduce the risk let us try to analyze the market and not carelessly invest. Many are also patient to make investments and make a profit in the future. Once again this is where our patience is being tested. How patient we are then how much profit in the future.
tr3yson

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:13:59 PM

Sad
A Korean student has committed suicide after falling into a depression because of a big loss of money invested in bitcoin and cryptocurrency. A 20-year-old Korean student has been found to have committed suicide after falling into depression due to huge losses in bitcoin and cryptocurrency. The body of the victim was found at his home. The victim has earned 200 million won (about 200,000$) from investments in cryptocurrency.

One thing he did wrong is that he did not follow the golden rule, to invest only what you can afford to lose. Losing that kind of huge money will surely have a big impact on you especially if you are really into it, and you expect something big in return. Anyways, may his soul rest in peace, this should be an open reminder to everyone.
josephine85

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:44:46 PM

There were many cases of a wealthy individual who committed suicide during the great depression in the US. I read it in the book think and grow rich by Napoleon Hill.

This is really what happened when we tend to be greedy and when we accumulate more than we could ever imagine, we still want more and in the process of wanting more, there is a potential that we can lose it all due to some factors that we cannot control. The loses will be so devastating and for the emotionally and mentally weak, suicide will be an easy escape to accept the truth.

It should not be the case, we should value life more than anything else in this world.

When my father get addicted to gambling and the family lost everything, the most person who get affected the most is our mother. It was very hard for her to accept what just happened. She even thinking of committing suicide due to depression. Thank God, that our mother's faith was much stronger that her evil desire to end her life. When life brings you down, your mental and emotional aspects really weakens and ending your life is the best way to end all the pains and heartbreaks. But, life is precious and it should be nurtured and valued no matter what will happen.
shikon_shard

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:59:16 PM

Sad
How much did he lose? Anyway, that is what we always say that invest what you can afford to lose. For if you cant afford to lose it then you will be drown into a depression and end up killing yourself.
White32

Activity: 146

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:01:24 AM

Investing in bitcoin is not just easy as i know. You must be ready and face of the fact when you invest rather to win or to lost. If this is happen be realistic that everything has negative and positive result. So do not attempt to suicide even you got losses. Life is more than important than everything so always think positive and dont let depress ruin your goals.

███ P2P CASH ▬ ███ ▍ SMART CONTRACT PLATFORMis the platform fully dedicated to ██████████ JOIN ██████████ ◥ international money transactions ▐ ◼ discordtwittertelegram
Steadfast20

Activity: 104
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:30:52 AM

Maybe the student is depressed on what is happening on his life and now he picked the worst decision he will ever made, to commit suicide. We can't do anything about it because its his life not ours. He is just a moron investing on a thing he doesn't know. Before we invest here, lets make sure that we are ready in everything.

BetHash - Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income
Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS & more! ☞ Play Lottery | Play Dice | Get Referral Bonus[/center
Memenya

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:36:22 AM

That is very sad and why I have not invested anything I cannot afford to lose and if the value of my crypto sky rocketed and then dropped I wouldn't see it as losing alot of money as I never actually had that sum in the first place

Start from experience mate. If you did not invest what you can afford to lose before, but now because you know the risk already then stop doing something that can make you dangerous.
Investing in every investment is risky so never do it if you dont want to take a risk. This suicide can be big bad news for cryptocurrency.
rarg

Activity: 224

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 04:39:50 AM

So which is it? He won 200 million or 200 thousand? Wait no, he lost that much? What you wrote doesn't make any sense. I assume you've made some typos and meant to say he lost a shit ton of money.
200 million Korean Won (KRW) = about 200k USD.

http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/nation/2018/02/121_243438.html

Yeah, this is the bad effects. We are understand, that before entering the Cryptocurrencies market, we have to prepare everyhing, including our mentality.
It seems, he cannot handle anymore his emotion. That's a sad story.

eifer0910

Activity: 237

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:41:20 AM

That is a sad news. Always keep in mind that dont invest too much and you'll end up nothing. Invest the thing that you afford to lose always keep that in mind.  So sorry to hear that news.

Guapongbadoy

Activity: 124

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:57:23 AM

Sad
There is no reason to believe with this little thread. How come that this statement is true if you are not providing any sites information to support it. Cryptocurrency is not a place of depression, it is a place where risk is clear for all before making involvement. So everyone who made their decision to involve in it is already conditioned the mind for every possible risk that may come over against expectation.
And your statement is true, this could not be consider as tragic but was an act of foolishness.
avoxosuccesful

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:05:19 AM

business is always based on risk and rewards,you just gotta be wise while investing so you don't loose at the end and maybe commit suicide like that guy.
Roydgon

Activity: 94

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:10:34 AM

Sad
Investing is always a risk. They are divided only on big or small risks. The main thing to think about and know whether you need to invest, the time will show.This is a game that needs to be prepared for different situations. In life there are more important things for money.
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:28:19 PM

Sad

We must understand that the crypto currency is a lucrative way of earning and investing wisely. It is always necessary to have a stable source of income so that volatility does not cause loss of income.   
Maryverycool

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:40:17 PM

Sad
I will not feel sorry for him, before he investment currency should know this is risky, not more than his ability to investment, if it fails you will get nothing at all, he put the investment as a gamble
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: