Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 03:48:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Suicide due to losses due to investment in virtual currency  (Read 2406 times)
pecson134

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:29:58 PM

Sad
A Korean student has committed suicide after falling into a depression because of a big loss of money invested in bitcoin and cryptocurrency. A 20-year-old Korean student has been found to have committed suicide after falling into depression due to huge losses in bitcoin and cryptocurrency. The body of the victim was found at his home. The victim has earned 200 million won (about 200,000$) from investments in cryptocurrency.
it's so sad. Rest in peace.

Can I clarify the extent of loss he does?  You just indicate how much he gain but not the other way around.  But still a loss is something that can be depressing and can be a ground for dissapointment and discontentment.  We can't blame them that it leads to their own untimely demise.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
BitcSeo

Activity: 1009
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:16:37 PM

My condolence to the family and loved one's. may God give them the heart to bear the lost of the deceased.

I hope someone in the house could learn from such fatal mistake.

NOTE : pls, always remember this, that the power of life & death sometimes lies in the button you press on yr keyboard.

So,be more concious of what you about to do or what you are doing. it's adviceable to Pause and alway's ask question(s) from people who have more experience if, you are unsure. I believe this is the #1 objective of forum like this.

I don't think stories like this gives pleasure to member's of this community.

Thanks

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
Thecryptocurrency09

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:22:07 PM

Sad
A Korean student has committed suicide after falling into a depression because of a big loss of money invested in bitcoin and cryptocurrency. A 20-year-old Korean student has been found to have committed suicide after falling into depression due to huge losses in bitcoin and cryptocurrency. The body of the victim was found at his home. The victim has earned 200 million won (about 200,000$) from investments in cryptocurrency.

It is sad how bitcoin tend to manipulate lives rather than people to manipulate bitcoin making every individuals dependent about it. I guess it is always a choise of wanting to lose a life but not to let your heart filled with worries could also be a choice. There is also a hope. Do not risk too much of you can't take so much pain or disappointment.
LynielZbl

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:23:32 PM

Sad

Investing on bitcoin was too risky, he/she must inow that before, he/she invest. If we only focus our life on money we dont achieve the real happiness. In fact it can affect us and drop down to depression. Dont focus on wealth and dont based our happines on material things.  It is really sad that he/she became so desperate and ended his life just because he think that bitcoin is much more than life.  That was not good for anyone of us to think that way. We must have to be wise so that we will not do the same as what he/she did.
laracastvue

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:42:07 PM

Sad

Can I clarify the extent of loss he does?  You just indicate how much he gain but not the other way around.  But still a loss is something that can be depressing and can be a ground for dissapointment and discontentment.  We can't blame them that it leads to their own untimely demise.

Suicide is a very dumb idea and this student is not really thinking about his future because he killed himself instantly. This things will only happen if you are recklessly invest on a coin and you cannot accept if your coins is melting.
reinielle26

Activity: 199

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:45:49 PM

Sad

How sad. May he rest in peace. He is too young but we cannot blame him, he lost 200 million won. But still he shouldnt have end his life. Our life is priceless. It is a sin to God. We just borrowed our life from him. But why did he lost his money? You did not mention why he lost it. Do you have an additional details about it?
sadacoin

Activity: 145
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:23:30 AM

This is the problem with current generation. They should not focus on money only. Also, I am sure that he invested most of his savings there that resulted in this.
It is impossible not to pay attention to money, but I think for the novice, he can try to do some bounty activities, do not impulse invest a lot of money.
shaheer001

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 04:27:58 AM

Feeling very sad to hear this bad news, i always advice never put all eggs in one basket like this unfortunate boy always invest your spare money not take loan or sell your house items or house for investing in Bitcoin.

dinnerk

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:34:40 AM

Sad
Investment needs to be cautious, do not put all the eggs in a basket, which is the basic investment. And although I know the news, I feel very sad.
But I do not think he is fit to live in the cryptocurrency world, because that happens every year, and you will not survive here if you do not have enough affordability.
ELEL_ELEL

Activity: 177

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:35:45 AM

i felt like this for missing the boat 
for me ending ones life is a mortal sin,only god is allowed to end our life.if you invest in crypto know the risk,the advantages and disadvantages of the business you invested,you.must be knowledgeable.and bear in mind always that business is like a game you have to win or loose. you have the courage to taje that risk.
GC2263

Activity: 64

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:50:58 AM

Never a nice piece of news whenever we hear someone decides to end his/her life. Investing in bitcoin are no difference in investing in stock market or commodities dso the element of risk will always be there. Similar to many posting here, its not advisable to invest everything you had in one item cos it could break you.

There is so much can be done by this person (if he's still alive) i.e. helping those in need be it a monetary or charitable cause. But what is going thru his mind, I have no freaking idea. However, suicide due to failed investment doesn't only happen in bitcoin, it has always been happening in other investment too.
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:53:54 AM

Sad? Why would it be sad that a moron ended his life because he gambled and lost?
Life is precious. I think that you are disrespectful to the deceased. Depression is a serious mental illness. Do not say that you are an idiot if you do not understand the deceased.
I don’t really think so that doing such kind of act is really a good thing to do as such kind of thing can help you in having nothing good and it is useless to waste your life. It is better not to lose hop and that you need to stay firm and determined as this will help you in having a better chance in the days to come and that you will be able to get a chance of getting back what all you have lost in your life.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:54:58 AM

for me ending ones life is a mortal sin,only god is allowed to end our life.if you invest in crypto know the risk,the advantages and disadvantages of the business you invested,you.must be knowledgeable.and bear in mind always that business is like a game you have to win or loose. you have the courage to taje that risk.
Before starting the life in bitcoins, you are supposed to go for a proper research. Many people became mad and many have damaged their minds and emotions somehow, literally. This sign is not satisfactory. People should know what are the profits and losses in some business and so is the case with bitcoins. This is no solution to kill yourself if somehow you lost some investment.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:35:49 PM

Before starting the life in bitcoins, you are supposed to go for a proper research. Many people became mad and many have damaged their minds and emotions somehow, literally. This sign is not satisfactory. People should know what are the profits and losses in some business and so is the case with bitcoins. This is no solution to kill yourself if somehow you lost some investment.

Those who committed suicide were the ones who invested in bitcoin in full.  They were blinded by how much high bitcoin was.  Then the saddest part happen when bitcoin price went down really hard.  Devastated and hopeless that is what they feel so definitely what they can think of is to end their lives.  Sad that it has to be that way.  Let just know everything first before investing on different types of investment.
CONOFLEX

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:49:17 PM

I  think a allot  people will consider suicide when they lost allot threw  investments  because most off our people  "more you get the more you want."
Allot off families is also  broken up because of financial implications .
Theirs allot stress involved with investments in virtual currency.
lani123lani

Activity: 719

ORBIS PLATFORM

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:28:03 PM

why suicide at an easy age while the future is long, just because of the big losses in bitcoin.
is there no other way ...?

diva.man

Activity: 123

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:48:50 PM

The market is not prohibited, the price has the space to rise!

A 20-year-old college student? What education teaches such a college student!

Only 20 years old, after the road still can earn a lot of money, so easily end own life.

What a pity!
josephine85

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:45:09 AM

Sad

This is very sad news. Everyone must know how to manage their finances and their emotions as well. Always invest amount of money that you can afford to lose. Life is tough nowadays, therefore always take extra precautions in investing your money.
zais

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:25:35 AM

Sad
the possibility is already widespread news in a media a student died because of depression caused the loss of money billions invested in bitcoin. his loss leads to hasty questions.
waqasniaz007

Activity: 406
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:07:13 PM

Sad
This is so sad, He did so wrong, Money is not everything and our life is attached with many people like our family friends and our love, He made sad to everyone around him and sucide is not solution for losses.  Everyone must have courage to fight with difficulties.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: