Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:00:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the crypto market recover?  (Read 35461 times)
Nikosgalis1957

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:13:35 PM

Yes, I can guarantee you that the crypto market will recover and it will be stronger than ever since many institutions can join the crypto-market during the recent decline. I think the crypto market will recover in few month since one month in crypto is like one year lol.In addition, a lot of startup invest a lot of money in crypto so I do not think they will let the price down like that

yhoga45

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:45:04 PM

Yes, I can guarantee you that the crypto market will recover and it will be stronger than ever since many institutions can join the crypto-market during the recent decline. I think the crypto market will recover in few month since one month in crypto is like one year lol.In addition, a lot of startup invest a lot of money in crypto so I do not think they will let the price down like that
Yes of course, although I’m newbie. Crypto is good modern technology and I think this is the time for crypto. From the graph before, market is always need a correction and I think we under the big correction. Hopefully this is the last correction for go to higher than before.
RDNX

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:09:58 PM

All dreams have been shattered while the marketcap keeps falling every time I refresh coinmarketcap. I kept Hodling expecting it to be a small correction like the ones in 2017. Portfolio dropped more than 70% already  Cry and still dont see the bottom. Now I am wondering if it will recover to previous highs especially considering the China ban and regulations.  Cry Any thoughts?

I believe the crypto market will recover soon. That is how the market works. But the problem is, usually its hard to make a prediction about when the market will recover. Sometimes, technical analysis or fundamental analysis didn't work. Those are the main problem and also the main reasons Cryptocurrencies become very volatile.
devis

Activity: 98
Merit: 23

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:57:16 PM
Merited by dietmarfritz59 (1)

I believe the market will recover. This happens all the time. Markets fall, there is a correction, and then things turn back up. This crash is for the better. There are too many companies and startups that are involved in the space to just let everything fall apart. This is great technology and it'll advance after the crash.
tyronecoinbit

Activity: 359

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:39:05 PM

All dreams have been shattered while the marketcap keeps falling every time I refresh coinmarketcap. I kept Hodling expecting it to be a small correction like the ones in 2017. Portfolio dropped more than 70% already  Cry and still dont see the bottom. Now I am wondering if it will recover to previous highs especially considering the China ban and regulations.  Cry Any thoughts?

Well, definitely yes it will recover. As I compare on our life, the crypto currency is looks like on our true to life situation towards from any hindrances, obstacles and challenges that mqy encounter absolutely it will overcome despite of many problems. I believe it will recover since it was already proven their worth. I can wait to recover it soon even though I have no idea when does it gonna recover but I'm still hoping which for me it's worth to wait.
ChrisCross86

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:47:30 PM

The future will reveal his lies to cause FUD. Let him spend time talking. Poor guy.

andrey111

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:03:01 PM

Tell me - was it good when the course was constantly growing? everyone thought that they had caught a bird of happiness by the tail ... But he real market showed his teeth and said who in the house is the master.
banivur

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:44:23 PM

I think there are still many crypto holders and with their trust it will recover. Maybe someone will play his game first
crypt0heaven

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:17:58 PM

Every day I hope the market will gradually go up. But the result is the opposite. I think prices will continue to go down in February at least March or April. The market can gradually recover. will be even longer or forever Embarrassed

Patience, the market goes back up. You just need to stop obsessing about the chart and go on with your everyday life.
CopMom

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:32:15 PM

All dreams have been shattered while the marketcap keeps falling every time I refresh coinmarketcap. I kept Hodling expecting it to be a small correction like the ones in 2017. Portfolio dropped more than 70% already  Cry and still dont see the bottom. Now I am wondering if it will recover to previous highs especially considering the China ban and regulations.  Cry Any thoughts?

It is certain that the market will recover after the Chinese New Year passing. The fact that the event has a significant impact on the Bitcoin exchange rate and the cryptos market. The cryptocurrencies market is not so easy to end so if you are holding then keep going and wait patiently until the market recovers.

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
ItsEzMkay

Activity: 303

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:34:46 PM

Thats like asking if the Sun will rise tomorrow, the industry isn't going anywhere anytime soon. The application of blockchain tech combined with decentralized trust nature of how everything is setup it is too good to fail. However though, most of the market has shitcoins floating around, bullshit ICOs, and coins that peddle stuff that they won't do. The waters will recede at some point and only the true strength projects will remain in tact after that.

Bambangs

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:43:06 PM

we are just calm enough to face the current market situation, many people are selling their assets because of an uncertain issue.
I can only wait because I do not want to lose because all the market becomes red
contractus325

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:45:30 PM

I think that it will surely increase, it is already visible today that the whole market is going through the orchestra. I see positives in this situation and you can now buy good altcoins like Tokengo. Check it!
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:57:13 PM

For me crypto market will recover eventually. By analyzing the the charts from the past years/months it only natural that our market will have it's ups and downs. I'm very positive that these coming months our market will stabilize and grow.
krm4700

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:46:09 PM

he has taken the first step towards healing as of today and will continue to rise greatly if he gets support after that

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
dwarfik

Activity: 62

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:49:48 PM

The market is going up. However, I wouldn't expect more than a percent increase a day (average). If you do some math, you can calculate than in order for BTC to do x3 in 5 months (which I think is realistic scenario if FUD will not be very intense), you need approximately 0.7% per day (yes, zero point seven) to get x3 in 150 days.
Danu26

Activity: 273

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:38:56 PM

Every day I hope the market will gradually go up. But the result is the opposite. I think prices will continue to go down in February at least March or April. The market can gradually recover. will be even longer or forever Embarrassed

Patience, the market goes back up. You just need to stop obsessing about the chart and go on with your everyday life.
yes we must be patient and do not panic because it is usual going up and down a market price. Market cryptocurrencies not easily terminated so if you hold then continue and wait patiently sooner or later the market will recover.

>        MFCHAIN        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
<MFCHAIN.COM> <WHITEPAPER>                        <TELEGRAM> <YOUTUBE>
anjuara29

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:23:19 PM

yes i think crypto market wll recover soon. Because yesterday market was hug down but today all ready crypto market is pumped. Actually my personal opinion is dumping and pumping is a nature of crypto market so in that case we can say that, crypto market will recover and alts price will increase soon.
kafnan

Activity: 121

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:04:12 PM

Hope as soon it recover, there are many reason for dump market, many fake news are in online and people don't judge it they take it and viral this news, so market are dump now hope they realise soon. and market will recover again. I hope crypto market will be green soon and total market cap increase repidly
darth_cryptorider

Activity: 470
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:33:32 PM

everything will be fine don't worry. Whale buy cheap bitcoin and then suddenly good news will come and we will start over.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: