Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:40:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the crypto market recover?  (Read 35461 times)
iryboy

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:34:20 PM

The market will recover there is no doubt about that but it'll take some time maybe 3-4 months to start picking up again.

Rano

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:47:36 PM

I'm waiting for march. Last year january and february were almost the same as this year. It follows a similar pattern somehow.
In general I think that crypto is a thing, that will steadily grow over the years. With every new investor and with younger ones joining the digital currency, crypto might have a great future.
So yes, the market will recover for sure.
Kidmat

Activity: 774
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:27:28 PM

The market will recover there is no doubt about that but it'll take some time maybe 3-4 months to start picking up again.
I agree it will recover but the truly question is when? We know market is up and down for that we cant really say when it will happen. Hopefully this upcoming months market can recover.
prowellG

Activity: 136

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:33:32 PM

I think the market will recover much more as we are going to see a lot of developments coming. So even Chinese/Korean investors should get more confidence over time again.
grumpy619

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:53:03 PM

Im not a Vanga but  pretty sure that the crypto market will recover soon. Just give the time the  marketmakers to make cheap purchases  Cool
Don't sell anything with losses, dont make them a gift , mate.  Just hold and try not to look at market now. I hope your coins are valuable,not a shit, otherwise my advice will not work for you.

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

[ Color  Paper ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

The Token for Digital Asset Management
Neo.op

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 02:07:55 PM

in the last days, the altcoins make me very sad. I have no choice but to keep the altcoins for a long time because market is very low Sad

LYR▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄████▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▄▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▄▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▄███
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀███▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓██████▄▄▄▄▄██████
▓▓▓██████████████████
▓▓███████████████████
██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
 ██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
LYRA  Loyalty Rewards on Blockchain
══════════════════════[ Main Features ]══════════════════════
Customizable tokens ███NFT███ DeFi███ DEX███ Revenue share
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:20:44 PM

Crypto needs to be stable to be able to recover. Maybe in 5-6 months it is going to be able to recover.
tenebriscaelum

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:41:44 PM

It will recover but it will take time as of now with these prices on the top altcoins/tokens you must not lose hope if you are just holding your crypto for profit and just add investments in your portfolio, but if your are a trading this is a good sport for you right now.
swami84

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:47:11 PM

My perspective is that USA has taken a positive stance for crypto. This will ease the tension in other parts of the world and slowly favor crypto. Remember crypto is has gone way past through its embryo stage and now stands above 400B market cap. For such an enormous market to diminish it would take a lot of effort. The downside is we will not see those pump days for a while now since the latest wounds from massive dips are still fresh. Now we are in recovery mode and should be flatlining for sometime. Panic should set in when MC goes below 350B. If you are one of the investors who invested in ATH then you have 2 options - 1. Slowly sell during upward movements and cut your losses or 2. Wait for 9 months or more to realize profits. You could also buy now to realize short term profits but that depends on your savings and risk ability.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:05:10 PM

All dreams have been shattered while the marketcap keeps falling every time I refresh coinmarketcap. I kept Hodling expecting it to be a small correction like the ones in 2017. Portfolio dropped more than 70% already  Cry and still dont see the bottom. Now I am wondering if it will recover to previous highs especially considering the China ban and regulations.  Cry Any thoughts?
same to me mate,my dreams shattered about whats happening in the marketcap i do not know where this heading,but i am praying for the next month this will be end and market make the better price than this.
fileo

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:29:04 PM

It will recover and recover no matter what happen in the market, prices will recover and recover to increase. It is something normal in the market flows as business graph in this 2018. Market without price falling is not real market, ofcourse it will be back to increase again and again.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
pacifista

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:53:50 PM

The market will recover after the chinese new year ,i will assure you that every coin will be in a bullish run when chinese new year ends.
That will be the start for bitcoin to make a new history.
Bencus

Activity: 265
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:07:42 PM

I believe so, the beginning of the year is always problematic. So dont panic, I dont think the crypto market has reached its limit.
Andrew1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:16:42 PM

All dreams have been shattered while the marketcap keeps falling every time I refresh coinmarketcap. I kept Hodling expecting it to be a small correction like the ones in 2017. Portfolio dropped more than 70% already  Cry and still dont see the bottom. Now I am wondering if it will recover to previous highs especially considering the China ban and regulations.  Cry Any thoughts?

Don't worry the cryptocurrency world will be back with higher prices . If you watch carefully on the chart you will see that always in the first 3 months of the beginning of the year always is a correction . Just hold and don't forget you LOSE ONLY WHEN YOU LOSE !
Happy hodling Smiley
CrazyJoker

Activity: 689
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:43:46 PM

Crypto market will recover without any doubts! Any market has it’s cyclic it’s and this market is not an exception. Any cry’s is makes us worry like now but it is normal
ahoenk

Activity: 1246
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:54:35 AM

Yes it will recover even take many years to recover but crypto will recover if it is bubble the bubble will not gonna burst soon. If it is not it will change monry and all the way we transact every day. Also crypto will posibly change the way company doing IPO to ICO because ICO will be more easy and can cut the broker fee.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:26:42 PM

Op, recovery in crypto currency market is in a process and that means you need to be patients. Already we are in the recovery process and there is doubt about it for Bitcoin has move above $8,000 as at the time of this post. And there are positive speculations that Bitcoin value will reach  $50,000 before end of December this year and as bitcoin move forward in value other altcoins will follow suite.
I strongly believe in your confidence because am beginning to see that bitcoin market value is really in a recovery stage far above $8,400 as at the time of this post and probably it value will reach far above $20,000 before of his year.
goyald2801

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:33:22 PM

it was a major dip in last 2 years , but still high hope to recover .
blockchain technology is here for lifetime .
in last govt will only regulate these , but cant ban completely .
chukaday

Activity: 210
Merit: 104

⚡ Property-secured P2P lending ⚡

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:51:27 PM

Yes it will, don't fret this noise was made primiarly because of Chinese New Year. There were some other factors like S Korea, India, and China FUD but the New Year stuff would be the main culprit I like to believe.

bitphonics

Activity: 52

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:57:03 PM

I feel freaking crazy right now! How do people not remember that only 5 months ago the entire crypto marketcap only a 4th of the current value. What recovery is necessary? I am sorry that you might have bought at a peak, but it was literally just a momentary spike that fixed itself. If the market dropped back down to early 2017 levels then I would be nervous, but for a brand new market it is doing fine. I hate that a drunk is the rallying point, but in the immortal misspelling HODL.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: