Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:58:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the crypto market recover?  (Read 35461 times)
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:09:29 AM

All dreams have been shattered while the marketcap keeps falling every time I refresh coinmarketcap. I kept Hodling expecting it to be a small correction like the ones in 2017. Portfolio dropped more than 70% already  Cry and still dont see the bottom. Now I am wondering if it will recover to previous highs especially considering the China ban and regulations.  Cry Any thoughts?

Don't give up on crypto just yet. If you've been around long enough, you'll discover that there are times when it would seem like the whole market is about to crash and suddenly something happens and the chart begins the up direction.

we should believe that the crypto will recover and although it would need a time before getting up, it will come to us and we can make money again. there is nothing that we can do except prepare for the times by doing buy if we still have the money or just waiting and watching the price moving up and down. I am sure that there will be a time for us to see the price increase back and I think the chart is starting to go up in the next month.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
karel88l

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:15:35 AM

I read somewhere that experts are predicting 2018 year of crypto what are these experts are saying now ? Dont take it bad i am just wondering if they have still same opinoin.
I read something like you. Experts have said that 2018 is Crypto's year of boom. But in the first quarter of 2018, Crypto was in the fire, which left me distrustful of the press speculation about Crypto. Perhaps joining Crypto relies on luck rather than experience.

Oh,they said it 5 months ago now their opinion probably changed little.Very likely it was part of plan to make FOMO.
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:11:53 AM

All dreams have been shattered while the marketcap keeps falling every time I refresh coinmarketcap. I kept Hodling expecting it to be a small correction like the ones in 2017. Portfolio dropped more than 70% already  Cry and still dont see the bottom. Now I am wondering if it will recover to previous highs especially considering the China ban and regulations.  Cry Any thoughts?
I am sure the market will soon recover, coin prices will soon rise all. Hopefully, the oblique issues about bitcoin are immediately muffled, people do not panic to sell their coins, so the price of the coins does not fall too long. As the situation improves I am confident the market will recover quickly.

many people still waiting for this to be happening soon and many of them still believe that the market will recover at least in the next month or in this year. although they need to wait for a long time, I think they still have patient and some of them still buy the coin because this times, the price is really cheap so they can get much amount. today, I see that many altcoins trying to rise again and many of them getting trying to reach a new price.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
profit-shooter

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:57:01 AM

Cryptomarket will recover - this goes without saying. These waves sometimes created buy very big players who want to earn in this market as much as possible. That is why sooner or later it must restore cause this will give chance to grab a lot of profits. If there were no dips with subsequent restores, there would be no possibility to earn on this. So just hold what you have and don`t panic. Hope my recommendation will be useful!
Tiennou74

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:54:08 AM

If Investors could build up their trust against to crypto market then definitely it would recover in future but if it can't gain or build trust then I am afraid it might collapse more and more !!!

happy Trading
Thanks
Regards

licemer11

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:40:18 PM

I think a decline in the market is a temporary phenomenon. Growth will begin in 2-3 months
Agathai

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:36:07 PM

Of course, the crypto market will soon recover when the discharge process is over. Crypto needs support and trust from the community to get back on track. Therefore, we need to exert and persevere to hold a foothold for the crypto market to recover and grow again.
blatchcorn

Activity: 952
Merit: 281

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:48:53 PM

yes sure it will recover soon, it will recover soon means that when the btc value grow up i am pretty sure that it will effect on other crypto also in the market the things going on and i am predicting the price so i can guess, 2018 starting price is going low but where i can see it will grow soon some experts also predicted that it gonna be fine with other crypto.
ThorWin

Activity: 218

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:54:30 PM

Well, today the market has rebounded, although they have just turned the head of growth but in the next few days the prices of atlcoin will rise again. I admire your expectations. There are people like you that will help the Crypto market quickly recover. I like you always expect the Crypto market to grow back and not be afraid of anything when altcoin prices fall.
Berfikirlah

Activity: 139

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:57:35 PM

I am sure the crypto market will soon recover but it should be known that the recovery can not be instant instantly but little by little to get to the point that should be in place, I also believe from day to day its development will also be slightly improved.
v0nyu

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:00:39 PM

I think a decline in the market is a temporary phenomenon. Growth will begin in 2-3 months
i hope so. but i don't believe if it only needs 2-3 months
4-8 months is relevant to recover because price falls so deep

john1010

Activity: 2086
Merit: 562

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 02:02:38 PM

Other recent news, including a rumor of a new mining chip being built for Ethereum (which could make it more centralized) as well as an important, bearish technical indicator called the "death cross" happening on Bitcoin's charts, have certainly contributed. This is only my opinion why the market now is on the downtrend...
santosummer

Activity: 170

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:36:25 PM

Of course, the crypto market will soon recover when the discharge process is over. Crypto needs support and trust from the community to get back on track. Therefore, we need to exert and persevere to hold a foothold for the crypto market to recover and grow again.

Yes, I am sure that the market will rebound and grow strongly like in 2017. Discounts in the early months with FUDs are constantly occurring. But the market will go through this phase and come back in June. I will patiently hold onto ETH and try to forget the losses.
binghope

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:39:50 PM

I still believe in this, and I thank you for your expectation in the Crypto market. If more people like you I think the market will recover sooner. Today prices of altcoin are rising again, this is a sign of recovery of the market, the initial growth of the altcoin.
astridplomp

Activity: 217

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:11:05 PM

I believe the market will recover. In recent days there has been so much bad news for the cryptocurrency market, many countries and large companies have issued a ban on crypto, which makes the price of bitcoin and altcoin all drop to very low levels. Bitcoin prices are now bottoming out at $ 7000. However, I believe the market will rebound later this year and then the price of the altcoin will stabilize and increase.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
MoneyCrafter

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:14:53 PM

It is true that no one really knows when the market will recover. Following plenty of analysts/traders on twitter and some are expecting it to be ending soon.
gandhe83

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:46:38 PM

Yes, I am sure the market will recover from the belief and support of the user community in the world. FUDs will end and the recovery and development phase of the crypto market will begin. I'm trying to hide the pain as the damage grows so fast, and you have almost no chance except to hold. In other words, psychological panic and the decision to sell pennies are not a wise decision for this crucial phase.
WolkGold

Activity: 139

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:26:51 PM

I think the crypto market will come back quickly, with prices going up very fast after July. Continuous annoying news and events seriously affect the value of the crypto in the market. FUDs are continually created to spread terror and panic in the community. But everything will end. The crypto market needs time and support from the community to recover and grow.
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:50:05 PM

Cryptocurrency market gives us opportunities to make new acquisitions, no need to worry about the price of coins.
Dansamiv

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:41:53 PM

We know that the crypto market will recover after this period. However, in my opinion, a panic is spreading everywhere from users and investors. I try to be optimistic and hold on. But all losses are high. Should I abandon my coins?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: