Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:31:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the crypto market recover?  (Read 35461 times)
Asherith00

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:10:49 PM

It's a yes crypto market will recover as long as many people keep investing in cryptocurrency it will recover slowly and looking forward to see the market turn green see the prices of the coins slowly goes high..
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:16:25 PM

All dreams have been shattered while the marketcap keeps falling every time I refresh coinmarketcap. I kept Hodling expecting it to be a small correction like the ones in 2017. Portfolio dropped more than 70% already  Cry and still dont see the bottom. Now I am wondering if it will recover to previous highs especially considering the China ban and regulations.  Cry Any thoughts?
As what happened on the previous years, market downfalls are just temporary and do not last forever. Therefore, recovery should be always expected. It is I think, an enough reason to hold and wait for the best time to sell so that regret would be avoided when that particular scenario come. For now, being patient is the best thing to do. Investing is not that advisable especially on newly listed tokens because there's no assurance of recovery to ALL cryptos.

tinyteapot

Activity: 1149
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:22:26 PM

Yes, the market will recover it might take time but it will surely do. This is not the first time the market will be in this condition and it recovered. I believe before the end of the year, the market will recover fully and the bull run will start.
Clearstream

Activity: 378
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:03:43 PM

i have experienced a lot of market declines. my opinion is that the market will recover soon, after the decline. because the trend of encryption is upward, in the long run.
dat.ho12492

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 03:25:54 PM

Yes, the market will recover it might take time but it will surely do. This is not the first time the market will be in this condition and it recovered. I believe before the end of the year, the market will recover fully and the bull run will start.
In short, we should still have faith that it will recover by the end of the year as it did, although we have nothing to be certain about the recovery but instead of showing a pessimistic mood, we should have an optimism, sometimes that will bring good luck to us. With your analyzes and predictions, it can not change anything, you should not make that prediction, it just makes you more confused, keep waiting with absolute hope is still the best

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
ztto

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:12:30 PM

It will not only recover it will set new ATH  that will surprise us all the market is dormant and people that dont believe in crypto or that left thinking is the end of it will be crying when the market goes green again just a matter of time

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
kamasino

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:43:48 PM

I am confident that the market will recover by the end of this year. Now the market price is constantly decreasing so buy the coins you consider potential and hold them in time. You will get high profits
Promitestake

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:37:34 AM

I nevertheless accept as true with on this, and i thanks on your expectation within the Crypto market. If more human beings like you I assume the marketplace will get better sooner. nowadays expenses of altcoin are growing again, this is a signal of recovery of the market, the initial boom of the altcoin.
elpape225

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:45:54 AM

https://medium.com/@optitoken.io/hyperdeflationary-monetary-systems-why-they-should-be-owned-and-utilized-1a34bc2a7536
Iwillgotothemoon

Activity: 171
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:43:57 AM

The market will naturally rise or fall, so the cryptocurrency market will definitely recover, but it will take time. How long does it take to see its rate of decline? The faster it falls, the faster it may rise.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
shulc7

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:32:24 PM

Yes, of course, it will definitely recover, I look back in 2017 Etherium prices cost around $ 200 because the amount of fud at that time the price was almost the same as now, now there are many negative issues that make cryptocurrency prices fall down, I'm sure the end of 2018 the price will be back to normal as usual, starting from next month that is September crypto prices will slowly rise, hopefully. Smiley

I do not have any doubt. the market will certainly recover, and the cryptocurrencies will gain much. Will it happen this autumn? I think, a bit later, probably, in December.
Blamsud

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:39:06 PM

Yes, of course, it will definitely recover, I look back in 2017 Etherium prices cost around $ 200 because the amount of fud at that time the price was almost the same as now, now there are many negative issues that make cryptocurrency prices fall down, I'm sure the end of 2018 the price will be back to normal as usual, starting from next month that is September crypto prices will slowly rise, hopefully. Smiley

I do not have any doubt. the market will certainly recover, and the cryptocurrencies will gain much. Will it happen this autumn? I think, a bit later, probably, in December.
We might see a bit of recovery by December but not high as what it achieved last year of December many more things might happen, we need to be patient, it will just revolve and the market will pump again soon.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:51:50 PM

Of course market will recover and we will see x3 x5 x10 again, and we will get our investments back I hope. Everybody is waiting for this things so be patient and just wait for good days.
Well I would say that the arrival of July was a good sign in the crypto world and the values of Bitcoin started rising high. About a rise of more than $2000 was witnesses in the first twenty days and the August were expected to double the values further. But we have another fall now which is viewed as a momentary fall by many of the experts and the future is viewed as the era of Bitcoin because of the rapid expansion in the present in countries across Europe and America.

We might see a bit of recovery by December but not high as what it achieved last year of December many more things might happen, we need to be patient, it will just revolve and the market will pump again soon.
December is too far away but we may expect something refreshing to happen by the last week of this August itself. Yes, lots of expectation is on trade-able bitcoin derivatives. If that will be happening then we may see bitcoin prices bouncing back to new all time higher prices.
kinamotorami

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:41:00 PM

It is expected that by the end of the year this will be the time when the stock market will recover, perhaps all my expectations are set in November 2018 and until December 2018. The price of the coins will go to the moon.
Universe_CRPT

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:40:16 PM

It will, but it will take some time, as the main mining players were Chinese users.

❍  buglab ❍
████  Cybersecurity Penetration Testing ████   
on the Ethereum Blockchain
ApehaFan777

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:37:02 PM

Surely yes. Within few month BTC will rebounce to 10k for sure.
With such a growth new ICOs that almost conducted their crowdsales ( Like Ingot) will be in huge demand and will make a biggest profit
Helloween

Activity: 798
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:41:15 PM

With such a growth new ICOs that almost conducted their crowdsales ( Like Ingot) will be in huge demand and will make a biggest profit
You are a very optimistic person, and I am glad that there are people like you. It is difficult to find such a person during a strong fall of the market. I also believe in the crypto currency, and it seems to me that we must be patient.
surtur001s

Activity: 406
Merit: 22

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:08:59 PM

You are a very optimistic person, and I am glad that there are people like you. It is difficult to find such a person during a strong fall of the market. I also believe in the crypto currency, and it seems to me that we must be patient.
Patience is the key for success in crypto. No matter how deep market will fall now it will rebounce to the previous heights for sure!
mjpo

Activity: 1103
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:23:11 PM

It’s a couple of months since the first post of this thread and there is no end in sight. But I am sure ultimately the market will come back but that might take longer than we anticipate
vanmoreno

Activity: 359

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:26:03 PM

we all expect all market recover on september when SEC it triggering positive news for ETF and so a lot of fresh monet come to cryptocurrency
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: