Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:07:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the crypto market recover?  (Read 35461 times)
RokokGudangGaram

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 02:09:46 PM

All dreams have been shattered while the marketcap keeps falling every time I refresh coinmarketcap. I kept Hodling expecting it to be a small correction like the ones in 2017. Portfolio dropped more than 70% already  Cry and still dont see the bottom. Now I am wondering if it will recover to previous highs especially considering the China ban and regulations.  Cry Any thoughts?
It will be restored, only at the expense of small investors, but these will definitely not be the same figures as last year. So it is time for us to get used to trading with such prices for a long time and adjust to the new conditions.
because with the recovery of the market it definitely needs the help of investors as well, because the more investors enter, the faster the market experiences changes such as the increase in the price of each coin in it

electron-coin

Activity: 521
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:11:58 PM

I think that this reversal will have to wait a long time. Presumably the next few months, we will see only low prices for currencies. So have patience if you really believe in crypto currency. Trade and earn money right now. Just holding one will make you helpless and unprotected.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     BRIDGEX NETWORK  │ LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Facebook       LinkedIn          ▄▄▄▄
SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

Activity: 663
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:26:34 PM

All dreams have been shattered while the marketcap keeps falling every time I refresh coinmarketcap. I kept Hodling expecting it to be a small correction like the ones in 2017. Portfolio dropped more than 70% already  Cry and still dont see the bottom. Now I am wondering if it will recover to previous highs especially considering the China ban and regulations.  Cry Any thoughts?
The market will definitely recover but it will recover as we give it confidence. We need to hold the altcoin for many years. That action will make the market continue to operate and it will not die.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
GreatBug

Activity: 629
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:30:03 PM

in 2020 yes.

dont wait any recovery in 2019. it will be worse.

after the hardfork in btc things will be better.

I see that you have found a crystal ball! Smiley Sometimes I have the impression that half of the users of this forum have one. Smiley
Unfortunately, but I think that you have right about the situation on the cryptocurrency market. Maybe we will not have to wait until hardfork, but for sure very long. The higher the ATH, the greater the price decrease, the longer the period of recovery.
Sinone

Activity: 597

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 04:43:14 PM

Of course, it will recover we should not be disappointed with the red market, in fact, it will disappear soon according to past experience we can be optimistic that hard time of crypto market will recover soon. We need to be patient and need to invest continuously with a smiling face.
Joyawan13

Activity: 910

elysian.finance

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 05:01:21 PM

I think the crypto market will continue to recover better, many people today doubt the crypto currency as their investment, because the decline is very deep, and many people have suffered losses in their investments, but this defeat is certainly from their own mistakes that cannot wait for a while to wait until the price of their coins again rises again to the price they bought at that time, their most of them fear that the crypto price will never be able to rise again.

atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 05:15:29 PM

Of course, it will recover we should not be disappointed with the red market, in fact, it will disappear soon according to past experience we can be optimistic that hard time of crypto market will recover soon. We need to be patient and need to invest continuously with a smiling face.
According to the latest information that is distributed online, new ico companies have already sold 400,000 ethereum. I do not understand what they are guided by, but apparently they do it intentionally.
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 05:46:28 PM

According to the latest information that is distributed online, new ico companies have already sold 400,000 ethereum. I do not understand what they are guided by, but apparently they do it intentionally.
Apparently, these actions are not directed against ethereum, but in order to preserve their capital, which they collected from investments in time ico company.
MRY

Activity: 546
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 11:04:49 PM

yes of course the crypto market will definitely recover soon, but maybe that won't happen this year and maybe the market will recover in mid-2019, I hope it will really happen

kak uli

Activity: 1246
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 01:44:55 AM

in my opinion the crypto market will recover soon, but from the participants it can use a number of positive things, meaning that holders of digital currencies continue to support price growth in each market. for example, buying some digital currency when the price has dropped, and don't panic sell

DPrillio

Activity: 693

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:15:22 AM

yes of course the crypto market will definitely recover soon, but maybe that won't happen this year and maybe the market will recover in mid-2019, I hope it will really happen
It is all unpredictable, we can't tell when will be time of the next bull run in the market but I believe sooner the community will happy its only a matter of holding and patience, the rising and falling of market value is normal because crypto currency is a decentralized form so let's wait for the next huge bull run.

jaicos88

Activity: 215
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:25:14 AM

Actually nobody knows when that will happen. If anyone knows when the time will definitely be rich, because we already know when prices will rise. So just follow how the market moves and be patient to wait for it.
crypto currencies will experience a very significant price increase. But will it increase for all crypto coins / tokens or only the top coins / tokens? I still can't imagine this. Please submit your opinion to make me understand .
bellaayu

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:58:42 AM

The market is very unpredictable but I am sure that the market will definitely rise again. See from the crypto track record that the current conditions have also been experienced. And the price of coins also rises again, so I believe if the market will definitely surge.

lehnelora

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:52:35 AM

Yes, this will be a very big question whether crypto will recover. I am very confident that the crypto market will recover because this downturn will not continue to sink, surely the price of the coin will also recover. But when that happens, of course, it also has to go through a long process. And we also have to be patient and keep investing.
Coinmyjob

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:10:06 AM

I used to say that if capitalization falls below 150 billion, it will be extremely difficult to return it. And it looks like another growth, this is a new trap for the investor.

zacad

Activity: 396

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:16:27 AM

I believe that the cryptocurrency market will definitely recover, but this is definitely a long process. Every growth and decline will make many coins disappear, because the existence of coins without value is superfluous. They are usually coins made by speculators.

yeniruieni

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:41:11 AM

Selling coins now is very risky before you do it must be considered. The market still has enormous potential. And if you get out of the market it's not a good solution. It's better to stay on the market and hold coins until the market returns.
candelavan

Activity: 447

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:00:37 AM

I have only one tip, read more books. Improve your financial education. Then you would not ask such questions.
This is a regular market. He always returns to normal. A bear market lasts from 6 months to 3 years. So we can still see a downward trend for a long time.
Dimas245

Activity: 617
Merit: 304

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:17:14 AM

My opinion is that it is possible, and this is only partly! I don’t know why, but for some reason I’m more than confident that in the near future cryptocurrency will not be able to restore its credibility in the market and the previous, high price!
olumyd

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 11:22:49 AM

My opinion is that it is possible, and this is only partly! I don’t know why, but for some reason I’m more than confident that in the near future cryptocurrency will not be able to restore its credibility in the market and the previous, high price!

We've summed up crypto market to be its to valuation and left the technology that makes it... anything. This has been a truly good lesson for me. I decided to invest in only projects that have true cause to exists. Like when someone comes up and say hey I could use blockchain to help aging population. Now I'd say that's interesting, it shifts my focus from what's happening in the virtual market and into the real world. Heck, even the capitals market is taking a hit and analysts say it ain't over just yet. So about market recovering, it's a waste of time and energy. That energy is put to better use when you follow projects like HiNounou saving the aging population and alleviating a huge economic pressure from the society.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: