Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:02:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BeEasy - Blockchain ecosystem  (Read 11451 times)
qwertysungit

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:24:42 AM

is there plans after ICO which exchange will list BeEasy? i want to prefer Binance, IDEX, KUcoin..
Hello! Our token will be available on our own exchange, EasyTrade, from the start. Other exchanges will be anounced near the end of ICO.
Yes it will be so that we can rate the platform of your exchanges.
Asking about the exchanges in your project what is your first token to be listed in the first launch of your exchanges and how many?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qwertysungit

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:29:31 AM

Do we have soft cap or hard cap to be achieved? As I saw on the website we already collected 146 btc
On the ICO stage, that was started last February 1 and will last until april 30, there is no soft cap but hard cap of 3200 BTC. We still have 68 days and I think we can be sold out

I think BeEasy project raise easily this amount. there is left much time to complete hardcap. personally BeEasy project Strategy is my solid keep investors coming on this project. i also keep my eyes on this promising project. i told also to friend and my co-workers. they also liked soon they will join. 
As you may know they will sure hit the hardcap, because if they released their services to beta many investors will become interested and the devs and admin are very active even in the conference so this will be huge impact to the investors.
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:02:15 AM

They don't need any website exchange since they have their own trading site. As you can see on the first page and their whitepaper EasyTrade "Full- scale cryptocurrency exchange with advanced features" . But it's possible that they have some partners about the exchanges and other asset, just to make sure the sustainability and flexibility of this project, I think.
Expert3

Activity: 230
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:21:24 AM

Does your project have a bounty program?

Yes it has. You can look up to this link.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887071.0

Obviously, this campaign offers generous rewards.
saaux

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:12:46 AM

I like that this project creates opportunity for users to reach out to unfortunate ones by using this platform's EasyCare service
which allows a user to send charity from their earned money. Definitely makes it easy to show extra kindness while earning..

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ PLATIO ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   Smart Banking Ecosystem   █
▀▄▄▄▀[https://platio.io]▀▄▄▄▀
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:36:16 AM

BeEasy will use cryptocurrency pools (ETH, ETC, ZCash, Monero, Decred and other too. this is amazing system. there use can earn those good crypto currencies on one platform.
belljarxiv

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:17:24 AM

I am really interested in the trading platform offered by BeEasy.. excited to be able to use this
aervin11

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:02:41 AM

I really want to invest in the project, but the price was little bit to high for me to afford. Anyways, this is a great project and I will do my best to join the community
Expert3

Activity: 230
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:24:37 PM

I really want to invest in the project, but the price was little bit to high for me to afford. Anyways, this is a great project and I will do my best to join the community

Great choice of investment. I agree that this is a bit expensive but I think it's just a reasonable price for the platform and the services it could give, the liquidity, I can say that you are not wrong choosing this one
B0b@n

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:49:51 PM

BeEasy will use cryptocurrency pools (ETH, ETC, ZCash, Monero, Decred and other too. this is amazing system. there use can earn those good crypto currencies on one platform.
BeEasy is a very user-friendly and understandable project that has many positive moments)

≈BeEasy≈
Blockchain ecosystem designed for mining, trading, and managing cryptocurrency investments.
WhitepaperPresentationANN ●    beeasy.io    ● TwitterFacebookTelegram
B0b@n

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:56:10 PM

Exactly! That was what I am trying to say Man. You can't go create a project that hard that even you can't afford to do it. BeEasy team have the talent and the guts to develop this one and later help the users from crypto-management to cryptocurrency mining, trading and converting cryptocurrency.

I like BeEasy for the wide range developments they want to make and the problems it could solve that the old/new traders/miners problems. All in one solution for those problems is a real hit because there is no other projects out there that have done this kind.

I love the idea that you can do all these things in one platform. I do trading already but i wanted to learn more about mining, with BeEasy, you don't need to go far since it is just in one platform.
The idea is quite simple but very realistic in the sense of being a customer too. The developer of BeEasy is a customer too on his previous activity in crypto community. That's why they develop this kind of almost "all in one" project. Bright idea is a great tool to be a successful person.

I do understand that more and more ICOs are offering some kind of an all in one offering, what makes BeEasy different from the others and what makes it better than them?

Many ICOs have only ideas and descriptions. BeEasy already has implemented solutions!

≈BeEasy≈
Blockchain ecosystem designed for mining, trading, and managing cryptocurrency investments.
Marioboro

Activity: 243

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:51:21 PM

Exactly! That was what I am trying to say Man. You can't go create a project that hard that even you can't afford to do it. BeEasy team have the talent and the guts to develop this one and later help the users from crypto-management to cryptocurrency mining, trading and converting cryptocurrency.

I like BeEasy for the wide range developments they want to make and the problems it could solve that the old/new traders/miners problems. All in one solution for those problems is a real hit because there is no other projects out there that have done this kind.

I love the idea that you can do all these things in one platform. I do trading already but i wanted to learn more about mining, with BeEasy, you don't need to go far since it is just in one platform.
The idea is quite simple but very realistic in the sense of being a customer too. The developer of BeEasy is a customer too on his previous activity in crypto community. That's why they develop this kind of almost "all in one" project. Bright idea is a great tool to be a successful person.

I do understand that more and more ICOs are offering some kind of an all in one offering, what makes BeEasy different from the others and what makes it better than them?

Many ICOs have only ideas and descriptions. BeEasy already has implemented solutions!

In what way did BeEasy has implemented solutions? Will you please elaborate and provide us with necessary proof. I do believe in BeEasy's vision to help the crypto community but I am also waiting for them to release their platform with us potential users.
rdny

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:55:14 PM

is there plans after ICO which exchange will list BeEasy? i want to prefer Binance, IDEX, KUcoin..
Hello! Our token will be available on our own exchange, EasyTrade, from the start. Other exchanges will be anounced near the end of ICO.
Asking about the exchanges in your project what is your first token to be listed in the first launch of your exchanges and how many?

Does your token also has profit sharing and reduced fees when used in your own exchange like how some of the other exchanges are offering?
B0b@n

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:57:49 PM

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=0BzsrOqtyNg
Thats great) Video on youtube should have a positive impact on attracting new investors. More people will find out about this excellent project🤘🤘🤘

≈BeEasy≈
beBearKing

Activity: 256
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:12:55 PM

|\___/|
   /          \
  /_.~  ~,_\   - project has been successfully listed on FOXICO
       \@/

https://foxico.io/project/beeasy

So as icobench. The project got an excellent 4.0 average from the expert ratings.
https://icobench.com/ico/beeasy
4.0 is a good mark for such project. Congratulations

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
Danilotot

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:37:27 PM

It's also best to give your little info about BeEasy. to be more exciting. I hope that my request will be allowed. thanks
BeEasy_support

Activity: 95

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:20:06 PM

Of course! BeEasy is the key project for ‘Cryptocompany’ international group of companies. We are an all-in-one ecosystem of interrelated cryptocurrency processing services such as mining, fund, exchange, charity, gaining partner goods and services, and converting to fiat, among others. Last but not least, BeEasy is also a full-fledged ecosystem for vendors, offline stores, game studios, and charity organizations that can benefit from using our product in their marketing and user outreach efforts with the API system integration. Smiley
BeEasy_support

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:29:37 PM

Does your token also has profit sharing and reduced fees when used in your own exchange like how some of the other exchanges are offering?
Please here information about EasyTrade. EasyTrade: professional solutions We are introducing our cryptocurrency exchange supporting trader software integration (MetaTrader, TickTrader) and providing an interface for brokers and traders. Currently featuring a web interface, expanding to a mobile app and a widget in the near future. EasyTrade displays the balance of the exchange account, most recent transaction history, statistics and rates. With a one easy click, you can initiate the exchange transactions. The link to the actual EasyTrade exchange is also available through the interface.
BeEasy_support

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:30:43 PM

|\___/|
   /          \
       \@/

So as icobench. The project got an excellent 4.0 average from the expert ratings.
Thank you for the support.
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:42:18 PM

|\___/|
   /          \
       \@/

Thank you for the support.

Great share here, thanks. i keep my eye on this project because this is good opportunity for me. project is good and keep growing community here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: