Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:11:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BeEasy - Blockchain ecosystem  (Read 11451 times)
Expert3

Activity: 230
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:53:35 PM

One of the services that BeEasy offers that I think will be its major advantage is its Easypool.
EasyPool: professional solutions offer the following truly remarkable features:
 multicurrency mining pool
 client web interface
 client software
 equipment process monitoring and management system powered by a telegram bot
 iOS and Android apps
 intelligent mining management systems

Yeah. Such a great project. To much to offer to it's consumers so more probably the quality and the price of their tokens would rise in no time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lawbreaker_top

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:24:16 PM

are you able to explain the value derived from using the blockchain?
Marioboro

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:43:23 PM

Wow I have read that ICOBench, which are team of experts, rated them 4.5 over 5!
It's no surprise that experts see potential of this company.

And for good reason.

Can i ask what if BeEasy didn't complete the required fund the 3200btc this project will still pursue its goal? So far BeEasy community keep growing. I hope that we surpass the amount of necessary budget for BeEasy to continue develoment of the project. We will help you guys to make it happen. #BeEasy

3200 BTC is the hard cap. There is no softcap, we'll make it happen either way Smiley

This is the first time that I've heard that a project does not have a softcap. May i ask why is that?

Obviously the team is confident in their project or have investors with the necessary minimum amount  Grin

I do that the team is highly condifent, but what happens when they don't reach their hard cap? do they have contingency measures for that? or will they also do a refund like the others?

The team is very confident with a span of two months that they will hit the hardcap however you've raise a good question and me myself wanting to hear a contigency plan for BeEasy just in anycase they wont hit the hardcap cause theres no softcap. I want to hear how much is their need just to set up everything perfectly. This will boost the confidence as well of the investors that BeEasy will complete its goal even scenario like this will happen. But Brother, Im betting they will make it possible cause the team is so dedicated with this project.

I am also wondering what happens if and when they dont hit their hardcap. Got any ideas?
Danilotot

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:05:01 PM

Hi BeEasy we appreciate the details written on the whitepaper. But I guess BeEasy would be more great if somehow the management can display instruction to showcase the product of BeEasy. In that way, the project will be more expose and appreciated more and understand by the investor and the community. More power one of the best project I keep following for this year.
Let me please introduce you how does it work. The core of the project is an intellectual mining system (producing necessary calculations to support the work of blockchains). Remuneration for using the PC resources is got in cryptocurrency, that goes immediately to the investment fund giving extra profitability by forming portfolios of different cryptocurrencies and organizing trading at the digital asset exchange. Through the exchange also happens further conversion of cryptocurrency into real (fiat) currencies. Then through special “gateways” the money is credited to user’s account in this or that system (shop, software vendor, computer game) so that the user gets rather a top-up in a specific currency or bonus points or a certificate for a specific good/service. All the processes are performed by the service in automated mode.

Wow now i know get it. Thanks for explaining to me clearly every details from start to end. Will probably spread the word to all people out there how amazing youre project is. Goodluck BeEasy
I like the concept of this project, you can mining also and with lending to trading feels like they have a cycle how to motivate the investors and users for this project, they have a step to step to move forward to the investors and users. But more often the best is the mining concept of this project. BeEasy as they said.

This project is really amazing. the harshness of its dev. hope they'll continue giving their info later. thanks
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:32:24 PM

BeEasy on Global Blockchain and Fintech Forum - 21.02.2018

https://twitter.com/BeEasy_ICO/status/966756606150049792

thanks for the share this great news, BeEasy got amazing feedback from audiance or globle blockchain and fintech forum. i checked more photos and FB link also. alot of growth and work development going on.
rdny

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:41:39 PM

BeEasy on Global Blockchain and Fintech Forum - 21.02.2018

https://twitter.com/BeEasy_ICO/status/966756606150049792

thanks for the share this great news, BeEasy got amazing feedback from audiance or globle blockchain and fintech forum. i checked more photos and FB link also. alot of growth and work development going on.

This is great that BeEasy's team has been engaging itself in these kinds of events so that they will be known more to others. This is also a great way for people to know more about BeEasy and be interested in investing in what BeEasy are trying to offer.
junforever

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:26:52 PM

Reserved spanish translation. Please confirm if you need it
Thank you! If necessary, we will request the cooperation.
Thanks let me know
N@t

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:25:57 PM

Wow I have read that ICOBench, which are team of experts, rated them 4.5 over 5!

And for good reason.

Can i ask what if BeEasy didn't complete the required fund the 3200btc this project will still pursue its goal? So far BeEasy community keep growing. I hope that we surpass the amount of necessary budget for BeEasy to continue develoment of the project. We will help you guys to make it happen. #BeEasy

3200 BTC is the hard cap. There is no softcap, we'll make it happen either way Smiley

This is the first time that I've heard that a project does not have a softcap. May i ask why is that?

Obviously the team is confident in their project or have investors with the necessary minimum amount  Grin

I do that the team is highly condifent, but what happens when they don't reach their hard cap? do they have contingency measures for that? or will they also do a refund like the others?

The team is very confident with a span of two months that they will hit the hardcap however you've raise a good question and me myself wanting to hear a contigency plan for BeEasy just in anycase they wont hit the hardcap cause theres no softcap. I want to hear how much is their need just to set up everything perfectly. This will boost the confidence as well of the investors that BeEasy will complete its goal even scenario like this will happen. But Brother, Im betting they will make it possible cause the team is so dedicated with this project.

I am also wondering what happens if and when they dont hit their hardcap. Got any ideas?

Only the team member can answer this question. BeEasy_support, what do you say?
B0b@n

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:46:24 PM

If anyone is interested, there was a video interview with CEO Alexander Bespalov on the BeEasy project https://youtu.be/0BzsrOqtyNg

≈BeEasy≈
Blockchain ecosystem designed for mining, trading, and managing cryptocurrency investments.
WhitepaperPresentationANN ●    beeasy.io    ● TwitterFacebookTelegram
B0b@n

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:52:58 PM

And for good reason.

I think that this issue matters to us all! And why is there no softcap? Can he there is, but somewhere hidden?)

≈BeEasy≈
Blockchain ecosystem designed for mining, trading, and managing cryptocurrency investments.
B0b@n

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:27:32 PM

Hardcap of the project is very significant. But I think BeEasy can reach that point. Forward-only)

≈BeEasy≈
sipandrew

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:34:39 PM

I just joined the project. So far at the stage of study, but I really like it. Thanks to all the participants, I have a lot of interesting things about the project found out from the comments)) Grin
CryptoBender

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:39:06 PM

Could you tell me please, and where I can find bounty thread?
BeEasy_support

Activity: 95

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:19:10 AM

And for good reason.

I will say that all products and services will be developed anyway Smiley If we collect less money from the ICO, some process maybe will be slowly. But dont forget, our ICO will last until the end of April, so we have enoungh time Wink
aervin11

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:35:13 AM

And for good reason.

I will say that all products and services will be developed anyway Smiley If we collect less money from the ICO, some process maybe will be slowly. But dont forget, our ICO will last until the end of April, so we have enoungh time Wink

We can't take away a good project from a good team. A good team might not get the support from the investestors but they would still continue to do the project on their own. Goodluck BeEasy Team
Danilotot

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:07:01 AM

Exactly! That was what I am trying to say Man. You can't go create a project that hard that even you can't afford to do it. BeEasy team have the talent and the guts to develop this one and later help the users from crypto-management to cryptocurrency mining, trading and converting cryptocurrency.

I like BeEasy for the wide range developments they want to make and the problems it could solve that the old/new traders/miners problems. All in one solution for those problems is a real hit because there is no other projects out there that have done this kind.

I love the idea that you can do all these things in one platform. I do trading already but i wanted to learn more about mining, with BeEasy, you don't need to go far since it is just in one platform.
The idea is quite simple but very realistic in the sense of being a customer too. The developer of BeEasy is a customer too on his previous activity in crypto community. That's why they develop this kind of almost "all in one" project. Bright idea is a great tool to be a successful person.

I do understand that more and more ICOs are offering some kind of an all in one offering, what makes BeEasy different from the others and what makes it better than them?

as I have been to bitcointalk I have not seen such great devs so their goals are really exciting in this project.
qwertysungit

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:56:54 AM

Exactly! That was what I am trying to say Man. You can't go create a project that hard that even you can't afford to do it. BeEasy team have the talent and the guts to develop this one and later help the users from crypto-management to cryptocurrency mining, trading and converting cryptocurrency.

I like BeEasy for the wide range developments they want to make and the problems it could solve that the old/new traders/miners problems. All in one solution for those problems is a real hit because there is no other projects out there that have done this kind.

I love the idea that you can do all these things in one platform. I do trading already but i wanted to learn more about mining, with BeEasy, you don't need to go far since it is just in one platform.
The idea is quite simple but very realistic in the sense of being a customer too. The developer of BeEasy is a customer too on his previous activity in crypto community. That's why they develop this kind of almost "all in one" project. Bright idea is a great tool to be a successful person.

I do understand that more and more ICOs are offering some kind of an all in one offering, what makes BeEasy different from the others and what makes it better than them?

as I have been to bitcointalk I have not seen such great devs so their goals are really exciting in this project.

As you can see BeEasy has many services, they have 6 services that are different platform and put in one project then just like a circle that has no end of services. Why? Because all you need to hold or gain profit is in the BeEasy project. If this project can achieve or success in the future this will be famous and best project of all time.
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:20:06 AM

This is my first post on Beeasy Ann thread and I feel lucky to be associated with such wonderful project, just went through white paper of Beeasy and happy to know the project vision, it offers multiple services under one roof and yes team is trusted one which attracted me to join this project at the first glance, I wish good luck to all participants and project team.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
Danilotot

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:11:15 AM

This is my first post on Beeasy Ann thread and I feel lucky to be associated with such wonderful project, just went through white paper of Beeasy and happy to know the project vision, it offers multiple services under one roof and yes team is trusted one which attracted me to join this project at the first glance, I wish good luck to all participants and project team.

so welcome, let's talk about how much to learn from BeEasy you can get some information about them on their website. https://beeasy.io/en and also their white paper. The telegram can also be used by them because they often say the updates on the project.
Marioboro

Activity: 243

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:28:54 AM

And for good reason.

We are waiting for your reply BeEasy_support. Please do hear our query. Thanks a lot!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: